Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

worthy enemies (dies)

This is a discussion on worthy enemies (dies) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^^ im the most worthy opponent in diez. case closed...
Page: 8

TunaFishyMe

^^
    im the most worthy opponent in diez. case closed

Hostage

Case closed by tuna.

alright, that was a joke... :wacko:

TunaFishyMe

xD awww bad cop

ub3rslart

Ridley is probably the best Orc sin ive seen

I saw him get duffed(continually) and tanked by 5-7people and killed them all 1 by 1, his minor healing is unbelievable and hits like a cunt :angry:

actually ridley can only ctrl minor heal, if you fight him he doesnt combo at the same time :lol:

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    actually ridley can only ctrl minor heal, if you fight him he doesnt combo at the same time :lol:
    nope :lol: , he doesn't ctrl+minor heal, i used to train a lot with him on arena, believe me, he used to use normal right click, now he switched to manual right hand minor.

xourico

Originally posted by ub3rslart
    Ridley is probably the best Orc sin ive seen

I saw him get duffed(continually) and tanked by 5-7people and killed them all 1 by 1, his minor healing is unbelievable and hits like a cunt :angry:
    mrs lies is better

me(debufefr lvl 62) and jony (warrior lvl 66) vs mrs lies, ridley and curiosity, only manage to kill curiosity (parasite :P), then ridley towned (or got tped), but mrs lies stayed, then just to make fun of us he changed to is chittin shield and stop running tanking jony without even tacking him, and with me debuffing him all the time something like this (massive, so he will use cure, then malice->para->torment->mana drain->mana drain->back to massive and so on) and he just minor all the way, and jony cant even scracth is HP <_< (and yes jony is good gun, great combo )

rogues with CS > priests for tanking :lol: :lol:

who care if you lose 50 nps or gain 50 nps now adays anyway? ^_^

and Mario :wub: hp build 4 t3h w!n, 1161 ap, around 2k hp B) chitin goblin pualdron/pads/helmet, chitin boot/gloves +7/dex, kekuriring +0, rest +6 dex :rollseyes:

all over 65 is hard to kill babas

gl hf , sun is shining,

Ps. The sun is outside

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    ^^ *
    im the most worthy opponent in diez. *case closed
    :lol: keep dreaming of that day

JustNothing

Edit is better cause he dont deserve it right yea right lalal ululu llaliali B)

Originally posted by JustNothing
    Edit is better cause he dont deserve it right yea right lalal ululu llaliali *B)
    Just we need to have a good 1 v 1 like we did in the old days when i was HypE, do you remember the one?

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JustNothing
    Edit is better cause he dont deserve it right yea right lalal ululu llaliali *B)
    Just we need to have a good 1 v 1 like we did in the old days when i was HypE, do you remember the one?[/b]
    He does...he cannot stop talking about it, specially when he is drunk ( wich is often ). I still thinks he has your pic over his bed :blink:

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE@

Just we need to have a good 1 v 1 like we did in the old days when i was HypE, do you remember the one?
    He does...he cannot stop talking about it, specially when he is drunk ( wich is often ). I still thinks he has your pic over his bed :blink:[/b]
    hee hee, best 1 v 1 i've ever had the pleasure to enjoy that one was

JustNothing

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    @

He does...he cannot stop talking about it, specially when he is drunk ( wich is often ). I still thinks he has your pic over his bed :blink:[/b]
    hee hee, best 1 v 1 i've ever had the pleasure to enjoy that one was [/b][/quote]

Ofc i do i remember . Wag and Moraine was there also as a watcher . When wagy went to visit his bf (MOraine )

Damn that was like himmm at 2005 summer right ? . And all i can remember is the screams haha .

And well sure . I want to fight with you again . Againts ur "lvl 70" Warrior but well at least give me a time for to get my lvl 65 first ok .

And maybe we should put the some new rules on the next fight . Like no screams eh :P

Cheers

paddys gay... he barely plays, dont listen to him :-p i pwn good 1 v 1s ive had a few lately... well not really but i mean if u add sonicboom + archangel its almost a good fight... til they run like girls

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast