Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

worthy enemies (dies)

This is a discussion on worthy enemies (dies) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao Hydro, keep talking, your so full of shit, that situation never happened. Your still pissed from that time we ...
Page: 9

SonicBoom

lmao Hydro, keep talking, your so full of shit, that situation never happened. Your still pissed from that time we raided your xp party and you had a human pm me insults then offer me a duel using 1 dagger, prolly cause you wanted to wear your chittin shield, lame if u ask me^^ + im lvl 65 and your, what 68-69? +1 uniques? Chittin Sheild? . I woulda gladly duelled you that day,i never cared about loosing 50 nps, but insulting me and giving me attitude, i tought to myself, meh, not worth my time.

Originally posted by SonicBoom
    lmao Hydro, keep talking, your so full of shit, that situation never happened. *Your still pissed from that time we raided your xp party and you had a human pm me insults then offer me a duel using 1 dagger, prolly cause you wanted to wear your chittin shield, lame if u ask me^^ + im lvl 65 and your, what 68-69? +1 uniques? Chittin Sheild? . I woulda gladly duelled you that day,i never cared about loosing 50 nps, but insulting me and giving me attitude, i tought to myself, meh, not worth my time.
    then y do u run so much? and the funny thing is i dont care bout it taken 8 people to raid me at exp its funny as shit... and yea ima put a cs on agains 8 people

Originally posted by SonicBoom
    lmao Hydro, keep talking, your so full of shit, that situation never happened. *Your still pissed from that time we raided your xp party and you had a human pm me insults then offer me a duel using 1 dagger, prolly cause you wanted to wear your chittin shield, lame if u ask me^^ + im lvl 65 and your, what 68-69? +1 uniques? Chittin Sheild? . I woulda gladly duelled you that day,i never cared about loosing 50 nps, but insulting me and giving me attitude, i tought to myself, meh, not worth my time.
    sonic don't complain about our legitimate items after you begged me for KoM's email address and when i refused to promote babashopping you come back in full shell. Don't be such a hypocrit if you dont mind. You want some facts? the only +1 items i have is a +1 eme and a + 1 re, everysingle one of them earned legitimatly, do not criticise the items other people have EARNED

used to have respect for you until i saw that forum pm asking if i knew KoM's email address, and then to turn around and criticise my items... ridiculous

SonicBoom

lmao wtf are u even talking about?, ive never once 1v1nd you/ran away from u, so if your referring to me running from a 8 man AHM party then hell ya, ill run!

no ur right it wasnt a 1 v 1 last nite it was 2 v 1 and u both ran.. and i rarely ever pk with my clan anymore im too busy and most r brits.... so yeah and paddy just owned u so shhh before u make urself look more like a noob

SonicBoom

Yeah, i pmed you about KoM once Psyren, every1 was buying shit off him, people from 8ball, AHM, Outkasted,i was hearing this left and right, i was curious and interested, thats all. Btw, ive never bought anything off him, and so what, i bought and sold items for usd from/to players, asent like 75% of the people on the server done so?

And btw, i never 2 v 1 urunfaster ever, so dunno what your referring to. I know i killed u once in cz last night or the night before, but that was a rush at 6, many players where about.

i havent spent money on one item ownt.... i just think its funny u talk alot of shit and if u dont share ur account then it was def u that ran last nite... so yeah mmmkay im done now got real life shit to do

and then you have the audacity to criticise my items?

pfft

thats what pissed me off, have a little flame war about who's better etc, but don't criticise someone who you know has worked hard for what they have in this game, that is what annoyed me, you've known me for some time and you know i've worked hard in this game for everything i have, then to incinuate that is not the truth is what truely pissed me off

SonicBoom

i didnt critisice your items Psyren lol, read again, i was just making a point saying his uniques are better then mine, hes 3 lvls higher and wanted to 1v1 me using his chittin sheild.

lmao where do you get me criticising your items from my post?? bit on the defensive there

Think red it real quick and came to conclusions, getting a wee bit paranoid from people calling u a babashopper?

i've never understood why people bring items or levels into arguements as to why they lose 1 v 1's... just because somebody has worked harder at something put them at a disadvantage?

When each person starts this game they are each given an even playing field, a blank piece of paper, in this game you work to build upon that in order to eventually be the best, thats what it is all about, then to be told when you've clawed your way through the game and got to where you want to be that it's not fair?

Odd view on the game

Banned Senior Member

actually, barely anyone from 8ball bought from KOM, and most of those items have been resold since the players quit

But anyways, one day I will beat Hakuna....

zzz, cant sleep so why not make a post here :P

hmm, worhy opponents.. maybe these count as "worthy" maybe, maybe not.. flame on!

1 is definitely nesma/lastrights (well nesmaa nowadays) damned, 1 month off applying to university and you have moved to orc side :angry: well anyway i know how you work and i hate to see you in the opposite side :wub:

tempest.. im beginning to really hate ur freaking club! stop aiming for my sorry fat ass when im trying to get some leveling done
    z4 "mother" of all int warriors, well its a shame my friend fingor got hacked before he had time be the first int warrior, hes been dreaming about it since myko, but thanks for showing us that it works... but anyways z4 propably counts as a worthy opponent any day

condates has really nice skills, prolly a hp build cause he doesnt hit me that hard, but his combo is sooo nonstop.. i hope i can get some more def still to pot you till ur lightfeet runs out, then its going to be different kind of a fight :P

oichii.. if he is who i suspect him to be, yeah whatch out for this guy, he pwnz

hmm, orcs will have to tell me if im right but i would say unfaithfull is going to be a problem for you some day when he gets close to 70 and gets some better gear, hes runing around with 0 weapon resist of any kind, doesnt even own a dd helm, but im sure he will give you a good fight none the less and hes definitely not a level 70 babashop.. i'we seen his fingers work on my laptop.. hes fast and he knows what hes doing (unless drunk)

and last but not least, fagyar offcourse! theres an adversary who you can respect, not that he would pwnz (unless whacking the hell out off keypad counts, seriously i have seen the mouse jump to air next to the keypad from his "delicate strokes") but he will definitely not run from a fight! and talk about stubbornness, he played a hybrid without styx/minor/lightfeet for a year! gogogo 70 and own all to make an old archer proud of once playing that class!

well, havent actually done any pvp since drunken pk with fagy but these names popped into my mind

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

anyone remember :OnSlaught: or w/e his name was... no skill what so ever, pure BABA.

Banned

its funny how i can still kill people when they hit me for 1000 with 25 dd on and i hit them for 400 and still redball them

i rarely take my DD helm off, you know why? cause i get fucked over by sins spiking me for 1.2k or 1.3k and i only hit them for 400, sad part is i redball them and then they run in a 1vs1 and it pisses me off when im tanking them minor healing and they run away, then they put their minor heal on rightclick and comeback to 1vs1 you and they just spam minor heal with their babashopped gear and you cant kill them this way...... gogo lvl 65!!!!

good people i prefer in party:

good mages: majix, blaw69, camaz0tz,
    priests: younglust, desi, ______, seni, alexa, invader,

dont need to include rogues or warriors, only people that keep their party alive : )

wako0

i'd like to fight sonicboom without him being in the middle of 4 rogues more and getting the last hit alwasy :rollseyes:

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast