View Poll Results: Would a 50% coin wipe help?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

88 50.00%
  • No

88 50.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Would a 50% coin wipe help

This is a discussion on Would a 50% coin wipe help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I say that they should make scrolls and shit not stackable, make them worth 1 coin like someone said, and ...
Page: 3

Estacy_Rezz

I say that they should make scrolls and shit not stackable, make them worth 1 coin like someone said, and make sure there is no way a turk can dupe and get money. After all of this wipe like 75% or the whole fuking thing. As long as turks cant dupe and get money i would be cool with a full wipe.

only problem is that silver bars would have to be wiped too because people would get word of it and change all their money

stupidest idea ever what about the people who worked hard for there coins....

TaDaaa

stupidest idea ever what about the people who worked hard for there coins....[/b]
    A wipe would be helping them also. You work your ass off for 1gb and now with how it is 1GB isnt shit, it wont buy you a pole axe.

Flay

i think k2 should fix certain things. not sure if it works but there is supposably a bug about silver bars and valkry armor...
    also duped BUS/shit is another reason why prices soo high. Coins shouldnt be deleted, problems should be solved

the_stiffmeister

dude..if u want a pole axe, i'll sell it to you for like 50k..

a coin wipe wouldn't help, unless it was paired with other improvements, including but not limited to:
    getting rid of x-crap
    making BUS/BES worth 1 coin to sell
    improving drop rate(which i don't want to happen)
    etc., etc., etc.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

stupidest idea ever what about the people who worked hard for there coins....[/b]
    Idiot, reducing all coins by the same ratio (and then reducing NPC-ing prices) will make the economy the SAME as before, it's just the coins will be worth more.

You still have the same BUYING power, it's just the numbers are smaller now.

It isnt easy to get a dupe dude... ppl spend hours doing it..[/b]

its easy if its the same one thats been out for almost 10 patches and k2 is aware of the method and how its done 100 % but dont care and dont wanna fix it

i saving mine gold bars from felankor for this shit xD

little_painter

yo fuk tart, coin vipe will only hurt those like mee who is legit

ok stupid

jees ^^

I voted yes cause I wanna see Tez get pwnt. h34r:

Idiot, reducing all coins by the same ratio (and then reducing NPC-ing prices) will make the economy the SAME as before, it's just the coins will be worth more.

You still have the same BUYING power, it's just the numbers are smaller now.[/b]
    w/e still stupid.

noobybooby

id rather have it so there isnt even a need for gold bars. Like in myko a shard +8 is worth 1.4 billion and a iron neck is worth 999,999,999

although im not sure i think the price went down to aroudn 700-800 mil

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i wonder if anyone realizes reducing coins wont matter...by reducing all coins by 50% if u cant make money now to get ietms what makes u think ull get money then? all ull be doing is reducing the amount u cant achieve which will make u feel even worse :P OH NO I CANT AFFORD 2BIL NOW LETS REDUCE IT *1 week later* WTF WHY AM I SO POOR WHY CANT I AFFORD 1BIL!!!

an inflation is only effective on the market during the transition to inflation...during a longated state of inflation(like ko has now) it becomes just as easy to make money as in a regular market state

i wonder if anyone realizes reducing coins wont matter...by reducing all coins by 50% if u cant make money now to get ietms what makes u think ull get money then? all ull be doing is reducing the amount u cant achieve which will make u feel even worse :P OH NO I CANT AFFORD 2BIL NOW LETS REDUCE IT *1 week later* WTF WHY AM I SO POOR WHY CANT I AFFORD 1BIL!!!

an inflation is only effective on the market during the transition to inflation...during a longated state of inflation(like ko has now) it becomes just as easy to make money as in a regular market state[/b]

ya but its annoying to have to risk scammers on all trades because you end up paying 50-60gbs for a wp

InStt

yea I find it really annoying to buy things 70gbs when you can only hold 21gbs, those ppl want specific items to trade, and when you start buying expensive items you don't have what they are asking for so it's really hard to get what you want. if everything could be reduced it would help imo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast