View Poll Results: Would a 50% coin wipe help?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

88 50.00%
  • No

88 50.00%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Would a 50% coin wipe help

This is a discussion on Would a 50% coin wipe help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The only profit this would have is high class items returning to merchant, which is a big advantage in my ...
Page: 4

The only profit this would have is high class items returning to merchant, which is a big advantage in my oppinion.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ya but its annoying to have to risk scammers on all trades because you end up paying 50-60gbs for a wp[/b]
    yes but the equivilent is still the same...so ud be spending 25-30gb per wp but those gb would be worth the same cuz EVERYONE got their money halved...get what im saying? its still the same exact risk

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

yes but the equivilent is still the same...so ud be spending 25-30gb per wp but those gb would be worth the same cuz EVERYONE got their money halved...get what im saying? its still the same exact risk[/b]
    Which is... exactly what I said.

the only postive thing have having a hugh amout of gb sin market, is that everyone can afford pots

personally

i prefer low market prices

i.e raptors+1 300 mil
    +8's = 80 gbs

wp = 25 gbs

Nick

yeh ok the prices are fukked up

but does that means i need too loose 50% of my money that i worked really hard for ??

Andrew_Meister

80% better

Andrew_Meister

prices are realy bullshit

Andrew_Meister

need like 4 accounts to buy a shard+7

TaDaaa

its easy if its the same one thats been out for almost 10 patches and k2 is aware of the method and how its done 100 % but dont care and dont wanna fix it
    i saving mine gold bars from felankor for this shit xD[/b]
    I hate this, K2 might be incompetent but they do try to make the game better. Do you think they are sitting in there offices counting there money looking at there profits decrease, and laughing muhhhahahaha. Do you really think that they know how to stop the duping and do not stop it.

yo fuk tart, coin vipe will only hurt those like mee who is legit

ok stupid

jees ^^[/b]
    Very constructive post, thank you for you enlightened opinion. With that type of insight is your degree from Warton or Oxford?????

McJames

come to pathos....
    fang of bakirra is 50 gbs and raptor +7 is 18[/b]
    lol thats funny

Psy

The main problem k2 should be concerned with is the level 70-80s that bug abused to get their levels

TaDaaa

i wonder if anyone realizes reducing coins wont matter...by reducing all coins by 50% if u cant make money now to get ietms what makes u think ull get money then? all ull be doing is reducing the amount u cant achieve which will make u feel even worse :P OH NO I CANT AFFORD 2BIL NOW LETS REDUCE IT *1 week later* WTF WHY AM I SO POOR WHY CANT I AFFORD 1BIL!!!

an inflation is only effective on the market during the transition to inflation...during a longated state of inflation(like ko has now) it becomes just as easy to make money as in a regular market state[/b]

Lets bring back Reaganomics, it working in the 80's. That is pretty much what you are saying, lets allow the market to continue to be flooded with currency.

There needs to be a way to pull some of the coins from the market, WHILE stoping the ILLEGAL introduction of more coins (i.e. BUS selling). Unfortunatly being a computer program the illegal part is the killer, the games code is just not sound.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Lets bring back Reaganomics, it working in the 80's. That is pretty much what you are saying, lets allow the market to continue to be flooded with currency.

There needs to be a way to pull some of the coins from the market, WHILE stoping the ILLEGAL introduction of more coins (i.e. BUS selling). Unfortunatly being a computer program the illegal part is the killer, the games code is just not sound.[/b]
    if u wanna pull coin away from the market u need k2 to increase the cost of pots etc not reduce 50% of all coin...that does nothing

TaDaaa

if u wanna pull coin away from the market u need k2 to increase the cost of pots etc not reduce 50% of all coin...that does nothing[/b]
    Yes it does, it pulls coins away from the market. I now agree that it would not be the only thing that has to change, but I still think it needs to be done.

the_stiffmeister

increase in pot cost is a good idea, it needs to be proportional to the amount of money in the market, but that would take forever to figure out, so K2 does nothing about it b/c they are too lazt to give away a little bit of money to pay an economist to figure it all out.

(also, if they do increase the pot cost, some1 tell me before so i can buy 9,999 of favor/soul pots on all my characters on all my accounts...imagine all the money that the treasury would be full of if everyone did that, especially if the king was smart and adjusted the tax rate to like 10% or sumthin....)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast