View Poll Results: Would a 50% coin wipe help?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

88 50.00%
  • No

88 50.00%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Would a 50% coin wipe help

This is a discussion on Would a 50% coin wipe help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; increase in pot cost is a good idea, it needs to be proportional to the amount of money in the ...
Page: 5

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

increase in pot cost is a good idea, it needs to be proportional to the amount of money in the market, but that would take forever to figure out, so K2 does nothing about it b/c they are too lazt to give away a little bit of money to pay an economist to figure it all out.

(also, if they do increase the pot cost, some1 tell me before so i can buy 9,999 of favor/soul pots on all my characters on all my accounts...imagine all the money that the treasury would be full of if everyone did that, especially if the king was smart and adjusted the tax rate to like 10% or sumthin....)[/b]
    pay an economist? theyre a company...any of their managers etc should have taken econ classes and the sort and should be able to figure it out themselves

Well, if the 2.1b cap could be raised, it wouldn't matter at all. But since you got that shit, you have to look for other forms of currency (scrolls etc). That + reducing BES cost to 1 coin + removing silver bars and coins = no fucking problem. But the main problem with too many coins is the elevated risk of scamming, which would be oh so easily solved by removing the money cap, but seems like that's impossible, so you're all fucked :lol:

All who said yes are complete idiots. I seldom go this rough but this is the time for it.

Psy

What they could do is make monsters drop 2-3x more coin, yet no items could be sold at the sundries, only destroyed.

hej

No, they need to stop the making off coin first, then 90% off all coin must be wiped, and the big problem here is that they need to remove the coin from the one.s that made them and spred them out, return item they both and so... with K2 will never do.

shelliebelly

Prices should go back from before the christmas crap :angry: like chits +7 for 50 mil or something and other high class +7 in merchant for 7gb's like shards etc ... now a shard +7 cost f*cking 20 gb :s

50% Turk wipe is better[/b]
    90% h34r:

OLD1953

Wiping capes usually spins a ton of cash down the NPC rathole. Last time prices were high, they wiped capes three times in succession.

warrior

it sounds stupid, you are poor so you want others to be poor like you do. Don't forget many people spent real life coins for PUS items and merchant for igc.

if you have so much time crying about the crazy market, let's work hard get rich and be one of the person with a lot of igc. the time will come when the items price dropping to acceptable level again.

Anything in life has a limit eventually,

Maranello

it sounds stupid, you are poor so you want others to be poor like you do. Don't forget many people spent real life coins for PUS items and merchant for igc.[/b]
    Or dupe :angry:

warrior

yes, i knew many people dupes and get rich... so what.

can you kill all nice people in real life cause some are bad?

No offfense, but I believe people who voted yes prolly dun have much coins and want others to be poor like them.

TaDaaa

Bump, because its being talked about.

CoRteR3aL

i think coins wipe would help if you do it after an (dupe stoped) patch..this way prices wont go higher...
    and an other thing if they get all 3 servers on 1 serv ..i dont think anyone can dupe after all.cause dupe = always done by cross o1 / o2 / o3 relogs...

mobill

Argh it pains me to read this. This is another easy fix for Naoh Systems, all they need to do is change the variable type that holds the money on your character from like a integer to a float or a long or something, then we can all hold 2000gb in cash. Next they need to allow merchants to sell things at higher values, like 2000gbs max. If you knew where to look in the code this change would only take 5 min max, I could even do it.

:MOLDER:

coins wipe is biggest shit that can happen!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast