Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By HitmoN
  • 1 Post By DaSinister
  • 1 Post By SacredHealDane

KO and Macros

This is a discussion on KO and Macros within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone, I've just returned after a long break to try out ko again for a bit and just had ...
Page: 1

Default KO and Macros

Hi everyone,

I've just returned after a long break to try out ko again for a bit and just had a quick question. I know most players, well I cannot say most because I don't know but a good majority use macro for their minor or combo. Is there a way to set this up through razer synapse/ if so does anyone know where I can find a guide to do so? I know its a noob thing to ask for but I have arthritis in my hands so the whole spamming keys nonstop isn't really an option these days. Also, a macro for my mouse or keyboard would be perfect to get some good ol memories in while being somewhat competitive. Looking forward to any assistance y'all can provide! Btw I'm playing a sin on STKO Cypher btw.

Thanks,
    HitmoN
    SacredHealDane likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Just Quit the game if you cannot play without a macro... This game isn't hard to play at all. This isnt a game like OSRS where you need to do a 8 way switch in .600ms and be tick perfect.. This game was made for 14 year olds. If you really need a macro find another game.
    SacredHealDane likes this.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Just Quit the game if you cannot play without a macro... This game isn't hard to play at all. This isnt a game like OSRS where you need to do a 8 way switch in .600ms and be tick perfect.. This game was made for 14 year olds. If you really need a macro find another game.
    ya true , macro is helpfull but isnt must , i usually don't use macro and i do fine , i did use , but it isnt nessecary .
    black likes this.

I mean i'm not saying macro completely for everything? just maybe a button for a minor that helps so I can do the attacking on my own. Sorry I'm not up to both of your levels? Just looking for some general advice as I haven't played in 5+ years