Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Darken
  • 1 Post By SacredHealDane

Would anyone be interested in this?

This is a discussion on Would anyone be interested in this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im looking to make a youtube channel about knight online. The videos will be updates to the account and full ...
Page: 1

Default Would anyone be interested in this?

Im looking to make a youtube channel about knight online. The videos will be updates to the account and full commentary over my recorded gameplay. Ill tryout popular private servers and try different classes etc. I really think this will be fun! Would anyone be interested in seeing these types of videos? Id like to know your thoughts and ideas.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I think it would have some audience, definitely worth trying. If you've done that in turkish you would have 1000's x times more views however.

On other hand most Turks speak English now so if you can catch their attention as well, you might get some success with it.
    SacredHealDane likes this.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I think it would have some audience, definitely worth trying. If you've done that in turkish you would have 1000's x times more views however.

On other hand most Turks speak English now so if you can catch their attention as well, you might get some success with it.
    On topic , i would be more then happy to see you @hardcorekillah to post videos cause knightonline needs some advertisement , definitly if u gonna go play riseko online .
    Last edited by Darken; 03-26-2022 at 08:14 AM.
    black likes this.

darken , u wanna ban me badly dont you huh?
    takes my freedom of speech lol , whatever .
    stop editing my posts and stuff you good for nothing mod , its a forum of ko players not wiggles like u that come 1 time in a million years and edits stuff cause hes offended of the truth.
    black likes this.

Alright! Cool! To be honest i wish i could stream on twitch but im afraid streaming private servers can get you banned. Youtube allows you some freedom i guess. Ill post a link here to my first video. I tried RisingKO but its dead. Im currently on KnightofKing as its pretty populated. Cool stuff. Let me start recording.

Got the first Drop from attila on the server :P took us 20 mins to kill it.

Heres my discord if anyone is interested or if you would like to play along with me
    https://discord.gg/EzFDezPH

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoreKillah View Post
    Alright! Cool! To be honest i wish i could stream on twitch but im afraid streaming private servers can get you banned. Youtube allows you some freedom i guess. Ill post a link here to my first video. I tried RisingKO but its dead. Im currently on KnightofKing as its pretty populated. Cool stuff. Let me start recording.

Got the first Drop from attila on the server :P took us 20 mins to kill it.

Heres my discord if anyone is interested or if you would like to play along with me
    https://discord.gg/EzFDezPH
    Rise online not RisingKO
    Rise online launch next month
    Also you can stream that on twitch😃

Www.riseonlineworld.com

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    darken , u wanna ban me badly dont you huh?
    I dont want to ban you, your posts are fun to read.

Im the only mod here who is very benevolent and banning people is the last option for me.

But honestly I think its just matter of time until you get banned again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I dont want to ban you, your posts are fun to read.

Im the only mod here who is very benevolent and banning people is the last option for me.

But honestly I think its just matter of time until you get banned again lol.
    then stop editing my posts please kkthxbb
    gel off topic if u got the ballz to , but ur a coward and u know it .
    Last edited by SacredHealDane; 03-28-2022 at 07:02 AM.
    black likes this.

Im a few clips short of my first video and guess what??? One of the admins on KnightofKing Deleted my account. I contacted the owner and he is going to fully restore my account and as far as i know that other admin got fired. Before he quit he gave everyone in moradon 10gb so the server had a full rollback. I Must have destroyed this kid to the point he rage quit the server. Was probably mad that i broke every talia this noob had then killed him without taking a scratch. Fuckin noob turks man. I have a real love hate relationship with the game if you cant tell. Its great drama i guess for my first video lmao. Update Soon guys.

Im a few clips short of my first video and guess what??? One of the admins on KnightofKing Deleted my account. I contacted the owner and he is going to fully restore my account and as far as i know that other admin got fired. Before he quit he gave everyone in moradon 10gb so the server had a full rollback. I Must have destroyed this kid to the point he rage quit the server. Was probably mad that i broke every talia this noob had then killed him without taking a scratch. Fuckin noob turks man. I have a real love hate relationship with the game if you cant tell. Its great drama i guess for my first video lmao. Update Soon guys.
    guesswhat???
    riseonline in 15 april gogogoogogogogo
    make video there i'll be a sub promise u , show me something worth cause im bored here in the mental hospital nothing todo then smoke all day .
    black likes this.

Im not playing riseonline. Thats not the same game. Ill be playing Nikos server when it opens. Im done with turks man. Anything made by turks i dont want any part of.

Im not playing riseonline. Thats not the same game. Ill be playing Nikos server when it opens. Im done with turks man. Anything made by turks i dont want any part of.
    well too bad .
    black likes this.