Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The best way to describe K2.

This is a discussion on The best way to describe K2. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; syncmaster753df Kekurikekukaka Joined: 28 Dec 2005 Posts: 81 Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:28 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- you all ...
Page: 1

Cerius

Default The best way to describe K2.

syncmaster753df
    Kekurikekukaka

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:28 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you all are setting yourself up for more dissapointment...

they say that they aren't going to be able to continue with development till after the holidays...which doesn't mean the patch will be ready then. it mean that the patch will resume development after the holidays...so who knows how long it will take till the patch is actually completed.

now with that said...they previously stated that it the release would be about a week after they were able to sucessfully install the patch.

so lets say it takes them another couple weeks AFTER the holidays, then they have to successfully install it, then maybe AFTER another week they will release logos.

when all is said and done, don't expect anything till 3 weeks or so after their holiday...which means the end of october.

also...i wouldn't count on anything K2 tells you anyways, they have had one excuse after another for eveything. K2 ALWAYS over promises and under delivers. its a common mistake among poorly managed companies.

hasten anyone else noticed they keep giving false promises over and over? this way they keep the players who might spend money on premium around here without just finding something else to do with their time and move on from KO. if they said honestly a realistic timeframe, they would loose quit a few potential premium buyers.

this game is so addictive that a monkey could publish it and still be somewhat successful. imaging hoe enormous the community would be if it was managed by professionals?? this game could have been GREAT. BUT now....it is becoming old, the graphics are becoming more and more outdated and the potential is slowly slipping away. they will milk it for what its worth for a long as they can, and you can bet that service or responsibility of K2 will ever get better for this game.

K2 handles a few games, not just KO. this game isn't on the top of the priority list because it has so many problems, they wont directly be able to make it any better. that's the dev's jobs. don't expect things to get better, they will get worse and worse until eventually KO is shut down because the community is so small that people get bored.

which brings me to another point....the newest server pathos is slow as snail snot because the gms on pathos actually do their job...therefore there are less players because a large part of the KO community wont play without cheats. as it has been said b4, many of them play at cafe's which charge by the hour, and people just cant afford to be a top player that way.

don't you think releasing ANOTHER server will make the community that much smaller??? well... it would unless they don't hire many gms to police it, so you can also expect a great deal of cheaters. without the cheaters, the community will become too small to sustain interest in the game. people on pathos are very very bored because its always the same 40 people in CZ. diluting this pool of players will just make things worse.

so why would K2 open a new server then? simple, they get a rush of premium buyers who want to lvl to the top. every new server gets a rush of people that think they will be the best clan, the king etc...and the only way to do that is to have premium until you are done lvling. so after awhile, old servers have less and less premium buyers. keep opening new servers, and you keep the premium coming in.

the life span of KO is not much longer, things will slow down over the next year or two until people move on to other games. in the meantime, they are just trying to milk it for all the money they can.

its just business. it makes sense, i would do the same for strictly business reasons....but that doesn't justify the the lies, fraud and way they treat their customers though. that's just poor management on their part, they loose a lot of money on this game sue to lack of customer support. they are smart in some ways and absolutely ignorant in others. obviously a new company with inexperienced management.
    Last edited by syncmaster753df on Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

----------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe how right this guy realy is o_O Hurts me to see how far this game has gone beyond repair
    This was posted on the Logos section on the official forums.. The KOL-Admin is pushing his luck over there to the limit. How long could it take before the community stops believing the shit thats been coming out of K2's ass? Y'all need to wake up!!

best way to describe k2 = Noobs :rollseyes:

TheFastAndTheFurious

Originally posted by SikWitIt187
    best way to describe k2 = Noobs *:rollseyes:
    short way

Guachimagaa

monkeys

TheFastAndTheFurious

Originally posted by Guachimagaa
    monkeys
    lol

i fall of my cheer

monkey with red ass :lol: :lol:

DontBanMe

k2 sucks...

Banned

oh my god.... this guy a genious
    i honestly wish i can write an essay like that... my english sucks!
    lol... god dam... so beautiful .. so true.. so supportive...
    good intro.. good body.... god conclusion !!
    :wub: i <3 this god dam essay!!! (and of course the truth it stated as well)

>.< let jsut all add up the prem money we use on this game and buy K2 official KO licenses server and run it ourself. :rollseyes:

Banned

K2 owns you

morax

Excuse me if i ramble on a bit im quite drunk, anyway moving on.

I have spoken to someone at K2 (a high employee im not giving names) he said that poor customer support for knight online was based around a poor product.

To put things in perspective he is saying customer support cannot handle the amount of support tickets per day due to the fact KO is poorly coded etc, this causes loss of data (levels items etc) customer support cannot deal with this. Basically until Mgames pull their finger out their arseholes and start improving this game theres not much K2 as a provider can do.

I read your post and agree with 80% of what you said, thing is K2 is just the middle man here, we cant blame them for everything they do not create the game..... Its like buying an Ipod from your local electrical store and blaming them when it goes wrong... when really the only person at fault is apple.

I have personally never had a problem with K2 except when corrupt arestides tried fucking with my account, i have found the service pretty reliable and never had a hacking or lost item... maybe im lucky.

susGe

K2 = Genius.

Hate them as much as you want, but they are living the american dream. Getting paid to basically do nothing. They run there company horribly yet they still manage to make millions off there customers. No customer support yet people still pay premium. Its like they are drug dealers, and no matter how bad there drugs are for you, you keep coming back and buying from them because you are addicted. I wish i worked for k2. Probably the easiest job ever.

Banned

Originally posted by susGe
    K2 = Genius.

Hate them as much as you want, but they are living the american dream. *Getting paid to basically do nothing. *They run there company horribly yet they still manage to make millions off there customers. *No customer support yet people still pay premium. *Its like they are drug dealers, and no matter how bad there drugs are for you, you keep coming back and buying from them because you are addicted. *I wish i worked for k2. *Probably the easiest job ever.
    +1 :wub:

wraith86

Originally posted by morax

I have spoken to someone at K2 (a high employee im not giving names) he said that poor customer support for knight online was based around a poor product.

To put things in perspective he is saying customer support cannot handle the amount of support tickets per day due to the fact KO is poorly coded etc, this causes loss of data (levels items etc) customer support cannot deal with this. Basically until Mgames pull their finger out their arseholes and start improving this game theres not much K2 as a provider can do.

I read your post and agree with 80% of what you said, thing is K2 is just the middle man here, we cant blame them for everything they do not create the game..... Its like buying an Ipod from your local electrical store and blaming them when it goes wrong... when really the only person at fault is apple. *

I have personally never had a problem with K2 except when corrupt arestides tried fucking with my account, i have found the service pretty reliable and never had a hacking or lost item... maybe im lucky.
    i totally agree. while hundreds of peoples accounts were hacked and hundreds of bugs were ruining the game they made a toolbar, obviously a smart move. when the ROFD patch was coming out and it shouldve been paid close attention to they made a video contest! thats so awesome i wish i won a webcam! /end sarcasm.

mabye the game is badly coded which covers for some of the bad support but why lie to your customers? i still remember the KOL admin saying we will be reimbursed for 1 premium day when there was an 18 hour maintenance. we didnt get it. and if im not mistaken hasnt K2s site/database been hacked? they blame mgame for lost data within the game who are they gonna blame for this one?

Banned

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

I read your post and agree with 80% of what you said, thing is K2 is just the middle man here, we cant blame them for everything they do not create the game..... Its like buying an Ipod from your local electrical store and blaming them when it goes wrong... when really the only person at fault is apple. *

i totally agree. while hundreds of peoples accounts were hacked and hundreds of bugs were ruining the game they made a toolbar, obviously a smart move. when the ROFD patch was coming out and it shouldve been paid close attention to they made a video contest! thats so awesome i wish i won a webcam! /end sarcasm.

mabye the game is badly coded which covers for some of the bad support but why lie to your customers? i still remember the KOL admin saying we will be reimbursed for 1 premium day when there was an 18 hour maintenance. we didnt get it. and if im not mistaken hasnt K2s site/database been hacked? they blame mgame for lost data within the game who are they gonna blame for this one?[/b]
    Its the players fault not K2. The players themselves are stupid idiots and always get hacked. Ive been playing K2 KO since it came out and still do now and never in my life have i ever got hacked,I always login to there sites. Hell, I even registered on hacking websites and never ever been hacked. The players are the idiots that are asking K2 to help them for their idiototic things they did, Also with premium i always get a helpful response from K2 always less then 24 hours. Also Hundreds of bugs? i wanna see you name atlease 50 bugs.

Kik0

Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

mabye the game is badly coded which covers for some of the bad support but why lie to your customers? i still remember the KOL admin saying we will be reimbursed for 1 premium day when there was an 18 hour maintenance. we didnt get it. and if im not mistaken hasnt K2s site/database been hacked? they blame mgame for lost data within the game who are they gonna blame for this one?
    Its the players fault not K2. The players themselves are stupid idiots and always get hacked. Ive been playing K2 KO since it came out and still do now and never in my life have i ever got hacked,I always login to there sites. Hell, I even registered on hacking websites and never ever been hacked. The players are the idiots that are asking K2 to help them for their idiototic things they did, Also with premium i always get a helpful response from K2 always less then 24 hours. Also Hundreds of bugs? i wanna see you name atlease 50 bugs.[/b]
    He said the site/database, which is completely outwith the customers control...

De_Piere

mmm that guy inn his post also talks about the new servers for premmy and i tihnk he is right you can easily somehow get more premmy for 1 week in new servs but it is like wasting all yor optons for fast money when they could improve old1s and hope for more investment, of course long term inverstion is not k2 thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast