Would it be Better with No 3 Days Free Prem for KOSP ?

This is a discussion on Would it be Better with No 3 Days Free Prem for KOSP ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was Just Wondering about the 3 Day Free prem you get ,,, Is it me,, or is this Encouraging ...
Page: 1

ANZAC_Mondane

Default Would it be Better with No 3 Days Free Prem for KOSP ?

i was Just Wondering about the 3 Day Free prem you get ,,, Is it me,, or is this Encouraging Usuers to make a new Free account becasue they can log in ect I see so many Archers Killing gavolts ,, and im sure they they same peeps,, but a new character 1 week later,, Most are name Like AGAG_TR ect :angry: ,, im sure if they stopped this Feature,, it would Stop Turks making a new Archer Everyweek to KOSP ,,,, and fill up the Server with Cheating Turks that have 3 days free Prem to macro and cheat <_< ,,, Ok ,, this is just my Opinion h43r:

I cant Collect Iron bars in Morodon becasue ther a 3 macro Killing Everything <_<

Pitty For Genuin Peeps that wanna test game becasue of the Offer -_-

Colomka

I read gavolts 5 hrs- 50m coins

so can make 1 billion in few days (NON PREMIUM) with premy add 20% if im correct , thats

1.2 billion then. maybe more.

graydeath

:huh:

zetazeta

well they need premiium to attaract ppl to play then the ppl realize withotu premium u cant logon so they buy premium >.>

ANZAC_Mondane

Originally posted by Colomka
    I read gavolts 5 hrs- 50m coins

so can make 1 billion in few days *(NON PREMIUM) with premy add 20% if im correct , thats *

1.2 billion then. maybe more.
    Exactly :angry: im sure alot have 2 computer,, one on ther main character and one AFk Macro ,, then jsut give money to main :wacko:

Meanwhile im at Anvil trying to make paper cloths to sell and going Nuts while they make money :angry: