Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Would this be good or bad?

This is a discussion on Would this be good or bad? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; idk but i wish they would do something...
Page: 4

jeremy11082

idk but i wish they would do something

Banned

I kno if i had GM Power, i would go through, not just my server....but many servers. If they gave me free prem for doin it so i could log in during Turk Hours. I would sooo go through like 4 servers for an hour each just banning people koxping. Probably even go in for like 10-15 minutes on those servers and search the Border Wars, Banning people that are hacking/bug abusing in those.[/b]
    as far as i know you can't tp into bdw zones unless you know the character name that's in the bdw. There are so many different bdw zones with differents id's you just cant go through them all

idefix

Well K2 has stated that they are going to put up a feature where you can contact a GM right away. My guess is that the GM request list is going to too big, and K2 will fail again. But if they did have a secondary support system it would be cool.

The only reason why I would agree to this kind of system would be if there was accountability. An archive with the banned cheaters with proof, GM verification of the cheaters(like KoK, they record the cheaters and GM bans and we get a list). Finally a three strike and your out of privileges. To make the deal a little sweeter(and less abuse) put in some in game coins.[/b]
    Three strike? Are you f'ing kidding me? One strike and you should be sued already.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

What they can do is disable the +monsummon function and all the others and
    only allow to ban users/mute users.

But then on the other hand, when that certain person, who is a gm, has a fight with somebody or
    loses a vs or what so ever, he will just that ban that person

Banned

they should hire prvKO developers.
    few prv servers has better security than trko.

idefix

they should hire prvKO developers.
    few prv servers has better security than trko.[/b]
    I highly doubt that. There wasn't a single private server online for some 2 weeks I think when one dude posted some DDoS attack program on a forum.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234