Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

would the lycaon hammer build work for rogues

This is a discussion on would the lycaon hammer build work for rogues within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it wont be bad try it out its nice probly will result in u winnning all 1 vs 1 if ...
Page: 2

it wont be bad try it out its nice probly will result in u winnning all 1 vs 1 if u have high enough lvl u obviously wont have unlimited minor u wont absorb enough i dont think but u will be able to spam hp pots and minor same time i reckon while combo so it would be really nice for vs

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Private
    it wont be bad try it out its nice probly will result in u winnning all 1 vs 1 if u have high enough lvl u obviously wont have unlimited minor u wont absorb enough i dont think but u will be able to spam hp pots and minor same time i reckon while combo so it would be really nice for vs
    no u wouldn't. u'll get like 70mp from a 800 dmg spike. which means 1 minor heal. which means duh u're not gona have enuff to hp pot.

point courtesy of emo.

urm k nvm it'llbe less than 800dmg. itll be like.. 400-500 considering the amount of int neccessary + hammer = no ap

mordeth

actually you recover 90% of your damage back as mana with a lycaon hammer/lobo hammer(+7), so please dont post mindlessly if you dont know what you are talking about.

Dr.Sig

festo delete my topic plz

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    you cant even use rogue skills with hammer. *Only daggers. *I wish I could spike with a raptor.
    Aslong as you have a dagger in your first hand you can attack.

With lobo hammer +7, U'd have to put 56 points into str/int. At lvl 80 this would lead to 255 dex and 106 hp. + u get 18 dex from lobo hammer. If the ap from Hammer doesnt count then ap would be too low i guess.

i kinda had a movie somewhere with a rogue using a lobo hammer or smth he did shit dmg tho

Banned

if some1 lend me a lobo hammer ill do it... i change to archer for like 30min a couple of times. i have money to waste.

btw any1 wanna buy?

im on ares.

This is sad

Im too retarded to explain anything.

DragonFire

For a warrior it worked good, Because he only had to put points into INT, For a rogue you need the points into INT, and STR..which is a total waste of points imho. i would rather just use souls tbh.

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    For a warrior it worked good, Because he only had to put points into INT, For a rogue you need the points into INT, and STR..which is a total waste of points imho. i would rather just use souls tbh.
    IMO its not that(only 11 points to str for lobo +7) but the fact that u have too low ap. For warriors lycaon gives decent ap + str

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12