Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Would it be possible.

This is a discussion on Would it be possible. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Make a p2p server without turks that is a good idea...
Page: 2

ViSeH

Make a p2p server without turks that is a good idea

tolgahan

K2 letting ppl cheating ... Its worse than cheating

basketball is for girls.i dont like it :P

NoBuff4U

Host in 2 locations, turkey and america, then just write the area its hosted in, no restriction but that would be obvious..... Pick the closest server... or a server where u might be "more likely" to find ppl that speaks ur freakin language :angry:

ShaiHulud

K2 should make Pathos, if/whenever it comes online, a Turkish free server. They should also sell a server transfer item in the power-up store, that allows you to transfer your account with all your items to the new server. I believe that K2 could make a nice profit from this, and it would also make a lot of players happy as well.

leftclaw

you can't deny that this game is incomplete without turks.

Colomka

Server without turk= Ares First 2 months

Im confident 60% of turks can change their ips, easily.

Also , turks arent that bad, once u be friend them , they become good allies, like a dog and master relationship

one_way

Also , turks arent that bad, once u be friend them , they become good allies, like a dog and master relationship *

true

yet referring some1 as a dog is horrible xD

NuDg3T

Default Re: Would it be possible.

Originally posted by JimXrOx
    well.. i was reading some forums.. and a guy gave away a very nice idea.. for all the people who doesnt want to play with turks etc.. why not make a Petition and Ask K2 to make a non-turk server.. if u have alot of signs they might go for it.. kinda worths the try i assume.. so whoever complains about turks can move there and stop whining * *

Comments Please
    nice idea. Make only 1 server pls.They will have back serious players.They will not lost rukish players because they will play on old servers.
    ggogogo petition !

SiegeR

Default Re: Would it be possible.

Originally posted by JimXrOx
    well.. i was reading some forums.. and a guy gave away a very nice idea.. for all the people who doesnt want to play with turks etc.. why not make a Petition and Ask K2 to make a non-turk server.. if u have alot of signs they might go for it.. kinda worths the try i assume.. so whoever complains about turks can move there and stop whining * *

Comments Please
    my opinion changes if you consider me as Turk or not

great idea, turks fcking this game, i think if would be new server without turks, a lot of ppl from all others server would join it,just need block turk ip, soo ppl will be more friendly not like now, now turks speaking shit all time like "i fck your mother , your father . your sister " :blink: :blink: :blink:

all what can i say is LOL only big red lol...
    k2 have problem with LOGOS where turks can be
    non turks server is too hard for them :lol: :P :mellow:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12