Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

would you be in favor of wiping all +10 and certain +9 items?

This is a discussion on would you be in favor of wiping all +10 and certain +9 items? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; has corruption/bug abusing gone bad that just about any +10 item is suspect? Would you be in favor of wiping ...
Page: 1

mrmagic2008

has corruption/bug abusing gone bad that just about any +10 item is suspect?
    Would you be in favor of wiping out all those items even if it meant losing legit +10 items?

I guess the question is are there way more illegal +10 and +9 (certain items) than legit ones?

I think if it is like 80% illegal with 20% legit than I'd be in favor of a wipe out

b1rdy

well.....if it's legit sucks for the person who has it, and if it's not well

better for the server... some good ppl have to pay for the bad ppl's mistakes.

But if it came to the point of being against or for wiping, I wouldn't know what to say

cuz if I had a +10 legit, I wouldn't be in favor xD

lol imagine that happening on cypher

half the server will be naked :P

lol imagine that happening on cypher

half the server will be naked :P[/b]
    +1 lol :lol:

Banned

Yeah lets just do that and make another bunch of players quit =]

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Yeah lets just do that and make another bunch of players quit =][/b]
    Hello me :mellow:

Just wipe +10 High Class items (like high class from +1)

PaPaSmurF

Ares would have more +9s in a week, mark my word.
    ı lıke mı gm frıned okes?
    aga baba blah blah
    enough said?

St0neColdKill3r

Pretty sure if this happened you'd see breaking news-- riots in Turkey break out in cafes. Cafe owner bound with pedal cords and gagged with mouse. Being tortured by KO in game sounds and K2 networks elevator music while waiting for customer service.

Although would be comical for youtube footage-don't wanna see the suicide rate jump 50% in a matter of months there.

PaPaSmurF

don't wanna see the suicide rate jump 50% in a matter of months there.[/b]
    lawl...i would comment but it wouldnt be very nice...

Pretty sure if this happened you'd see breaking news-- riots in Turkey break out in cafes. Cafe owner bound with pedal cords and gagged with mouse. Being tortured by KO in game sounds and K2 networks elevator music while waiting for customer service.

Although would be comical for youtube footage-don't wanna see the suicide rate jump 50% in a matter of months there.[/b]
    rofl

lil_mageskillz

+9 and +10 items are part of this game. this game cant always stay with +8,+7 items, it needs to move on thats why its possible to upgrade that. and no i wouldnt agree with a wipe cause there are many +9 legit items.

b1rdy

Although would be comical for youtube footage-don't wanna see the suicide rate jump 50% in a matter of months there.[/b]
    :huh: If you tried to be funny, u failed.

St0neColdKill3r

:huh: If you tried to be funny, u failed.[/b]
    Gee i'll almost take you as a comical genius.

I wasn't trying to be funny since reality is that could very well happen there with how fanatical they are about this game, but well done on your amazing reply.

b1rdy

lol, Unless they have mental issues, then I agree with ur post, but posting shit out ur ass

that might hurt some ppl's feelings, isn't right.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast