Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

would you be in favor of wiping all +10 and certain +9 items?

This is a discussion on would you be in favor of wiping all +10 and certain +9 items? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; has corruption/bug abusing gone bad that just about any +10 item is suspect? Would you be in favor of wiping ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

has corruption/bug abusing gone bad that just about any +10 item is suspect?
    Would you be in favor of wiping out all those items even if it meant losing legit +10 items?

I guess the question is are there way more illegal +10 and +9 (certain items) than legit ones?

I think if it is like 80% illegal with 20% legit than I'd be in favor of a wipe out [/b]
    doubt ko can aford another wipe ....

PFC Senior Member

Pretty sure if this happened you'd see breaking news-- riots in Turkey break out in cafes. Cafe owner bound with pedal cords and gagged with mouse. Being tortured by KO in game sounds and K2 networks elevator music while waiting for customer service.

Although would be comical for youtube footage-don't wanna see the suicide rate jump 50% in a matter of months there.[/b]
    + 1 lawl some people take the game more serius then another....like uuuuuu

Banned

Gee i'll almost take you as a comical genius.

I wasn't trying to be funny since reality is that could very well happen there with how fanatical they are about this game, but well done on your amazing reply.[/b]
    And you some kind of society analist?
    I agree that they arent fanatical enough to commit suicide over a virtual item. The way you put it doesn't make it funny, except for the little kids that read this forum.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

ok is a nice idea but

how would u actually make it true?

Mooshoo

I agree that they arent fanatical enough to commit suicide over a virtual item. The way you put it doesn't make it funny, except for the little kids that read this forum.[/b]
    A few months ago some Chinese kid stabbed his friend to death for selling some rare kick ass sword than he lent in an online game. If that isnt fanatical what is?

It wouldnt suprise me if someone did top themselves over an incident like that. Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.

I agree that they arent fanatical enough to commit suicide over a virtual item. The way you put it doesn't make it funny, except for the little kids that read this forum.[/b]
    why you gotta be so serious.. and ive heard some stories of people commiting suicde of wow. im sure some turkey people could do that for ko.

b1rdy

A few months ago some Chinese kid stabbed his friend to death for selling some rare kick ass sword than he lent in an online game. If that isnt fanatical what is?[/b]
    Well, that kid must of had issues. He clearly stated "turk" people.

Stating that they would suicide is the most ignorant shit I've ever heard.

And if they do commit it....then well that must be some mal brain function.

Banned

A few months ago some Chinese kid stabbed his friend to death for selling some rare kick ass sword than he lent in an online game. If that isnt fanatical what is?

It wouldnt suprise me if someone did top themselves over an incident like that. Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.[/b]
    I meant fanatical enough to commit suicide, not homicide. Theres an abismal difference between those 2.

why you gotta be so serious.. and ive heard some stories of people commiting suicde of wow. im sure some turkey people could do that for ko.[/b]
    Proof or it never happened.

SillyHo

Problem with this idea is the same we all faced with the bifrost item wipe. When the items first were noticed, yes would have been an excellent idea, but now, after all this time, who really would pay the price. The dupers, anvil abusers, have all made their money and are done. The gms have made their money and are done. The common player who saved up and traded 2 IN 0's, 1 IB 0, 1 GlassBelt 0 and dual ROL +1 to get his raptor 9, that guy is the one to get fucked over. (no idea what one sells for, just typed some random high end items) Also the definition of "fair" would need to be addressed. +9-10 ironbows fair? they are high classed and common, what of my own horncrossbow +10? it isnt highclass so am I exempt??? If you say highclass only you miss some things, such as my +10 HXB having more AP than a +9 IronBow. That isnt including the weapon enchant scroll I am able to use.

Dont get me wrong I would have loved to see the first dude to come out all geared in that rebirthed shit banned on site. Anyone remember niggazBR and how he looked compared to the rest of the server? That would have been the time to set an example, now these items have become too mainstream to be taken back out easily.

Or in "Suicide is a tried and tested formula for release"....

And yeh some guy even took his own life cause his best buddy back stabbed him in the oh so addictive game "Evercrack"

St0neColdKill3r

Proof or it never happened.[/b]
    You sound like OJ's lawyer.

Reality is i know so many turkish ppl and mostly all are 18-25 so yea i do know all about how they feel and act because of this game. The amount of time and money ppl have spent on this game has cost some ppl their marriage, job, alot of stuff so believe me its more then possible.

50% of my clan is turkish ppl who i consider great friends so don't be trying to get all defensive over something that you wanna misinterpret.

When i said it would be funny for youtube i was referring to the whole tied up by pedal cords and a mouse in the mouth, but eh i know your bored and need to be get pissy somewhere.

Banned

You sound like OJ's lawyer.

Reality is i know so many turkish ppl and mostly all are 18-25 so yea i do know all about how they feel and act because of this game. The amount of time and money ppl have spent on this game has cost some ppl their marriage, job, alot of stuff so believe me its more then possible.

50% of my clan is turkish ppl who i consider great friends so don't be trying to get all defensive over something that you wanna misinterpret.

When i said it would be funny for youtube i was referring to the whole tied up by pedal cords and a mouse in the mouth, but eh i know your bored and need to be get pissy somewhere.[/b]
    Lol, dont take it too personal. Jeez, you just can't have a civilized conversation with an person on a forum without creating e-rage =[

I meant fanatical enough to commit suicide, not homicide. Theres an abismal difference between those 2.
    Proof or it never happened.[/b]
    Actually it happens all the time.

in China / Taiwan, people get over-reacted with lineage.

People get beat up trying to sell IGC for $$$$.

When people lose in a 1v1 tournament, they fight in real life and take over other's account.

When their e-relationship breaks apart, people gets an emotional break down

I would give you a link, but u wouldn't understand jack shit anyways.

This has always happened btw.

Why do you think there are so many scammers out there? People would do anything.

ty puppet.

dumb topic, why don't they just wipe all ur items?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast