Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

would you be in favor of wiping all +10 and certain +9 items?

This is a discussion on would you be in favor of wiping all +10 and certain +9 items? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well.....if it's legit sucks for the person who has it, and if it's not well better for the server... some ...
Page: 4

Banned

well.....if it's legit sucks for the person who has it, and if it's not well

better for the server... some good ppl have to pay for the bad ppl's mistakes.

But if it came to the point of being against or for wiping, I wouldn't know what to say

cuz if I had a +10 legit, I wouldn't be in favor xD[/b]
    in other words you are jealous of people that have +10 items, and because you know you can never obtain them, we should wipe them.

Sahabi

Red face

Problem with this idea is the same we all faced with the bifrost item wipe. When the items first were noticed, yes would have been an excellent idea, but now, after all this time, who really would pay the price. The dupers, anvil abusers, have all made their money and are done. The gms have made their money and are done. The common player who saved up and traded 2 IN 0's, 1 IB 0, 1 GlassBelt 0 and dual ROL +1 to get his raptor 9, that guy is the one to get fucked over. (no idea what one sells for, just typed some random high end items) Also the definition of "fair" would need to be addressed. +9-10 ironbows fair? they are high classed and common, what of my own horncrossbow +10? it isnt highclass so am I exempt??? If you say highclass only you miss some things, such as my +10 HXB having more AP than a +9 IronBow. That isnt including the weapon enchant scroll I am able to use.

Dont get me wrong I would have loved to see the first dude to come out all geared in that rebirthed shit banned on site. Anyone remember niggazBR and how he looked compared to the rest of the server? That would have been the time to set an example, now these items have become too mainstream to be taken back out easily.[/b]
    +1
    Awesome post. I could not say it any better

Ancient noob Senior Member

i'd bet money on the day K2 does a total +9 or +10 wipe, some wacky player would launch a +10 lawsuit on K2. hehe

mrmagic2008

A few months ago some Chinese kid stabbed his friend to death for selling some rare kick ass sword than he lent in an online game. If that isnt fanatical what is?

It wouldnt suprise me if someone did top themselves over an incident like that. Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.[/b]
    there's also that xbox killing a year or so ago, where these guys killed people because they kept their xbox

there's also that xbox killing a year or so ago, where these guys killed people because they kept their xbox[/b]

Ya I apologized for that...

They could just wipe all +10 uniques?
    Or even +9 and +10 uniques?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234