Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Would you leave USKO if..

This is a discussion on Would you leave USKO if.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; New KO starts?! MGame sells the license for like $2mills. maybe name it Global KO? would you leave ko for ...
Page: 1

Default Would you leave USKO if..

New KO starts?! MGame sells the license for like $2mills. maybe name it Global KO?
    would you leave ko for new KO?
    there will be also Player Moderator people they will help gamemasters to catch cheaters!
    there will be 4 servers. and more will come and like it will have better futures than usko, and more servers in time, active gms and CS
    1- Global Server
    2- Turkish ONLY server
    3- Turkish-free ONLY server
    4- Fun server open once in a week and for 3 hours only.

Premuims would be cheap like Plat premuim $20. Gold 15 Silver prem? 10$ Bronze $5
    and hopefully it will have more items and better patches than USKO
    and of course do you think the idea would sucess?
    Last edited by Waza; 09-11-2009 at 01:27 PM.

Banned

lol... is this ur idea? is that why ur asking us?

Banned

is it some thing that is really going or may going to happen? or just some thing you made?

but any way, ofc i will

if k2 wont have usko, you wont have to buy premium to log in, better support and more gms, ko will be better

edit: lol love.. same question

well mhmm its my idea but i really want to see if people would move to the new KO or just not keep posting your point of view people.

Banned

lol mise well just get some good coders... make a good server like usko and get enough people to follow it would be good with 1 server :P
    sexyko is good sorta but to meny people give up after being bored cuz ur already lvl 80

Banned

ok.. and btw.. i don't think that there will be new ko, even if k2 wont get their license

Banned

yeah same here

private servers arent really that good, Lots of bugs and stuff many cheats bugged maps bla bla we can keep going on. Mgame sells license not k2, and i know for fact if new ko started K2 will start working hard and improve their gms and customer support.
    Plat prem is $30? lets say 10k Players have plat premuim. thats $900k besides the people who have silver/bronze and other PUS items and KC.. K2 makes good money 40k-50k Players online daily but still they're cheap basterds who dont give a fuck about players or improve customer support. i dont wanna risk anything here

no, i prefer playing with cheaters, dupers, tblers and koxpers. lol what a dumb question...

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    ok.. and btw.. i don't think that there will be new ko, even if k2 wont get their license
    K2 has exclusivity in their licensing of KO with MGames. If KO is "sold" K2 has to either be in on the deal or give up all licensing rights already contracted. It would not, however, be out of the question that KO sells its contract to another hosting/gaming company...this could be a very profitable situation for the execs at K2.

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    private servers arent really that good, Lots of bugs and stuff many cheats bugged maps bla bla we can keep going on. Mgame sells license not k2, and i know for fact if new ko started K2 will start working hard and improve their gms and customer support.
    Plat prem is $30? lets say 10k Players have plat premuim. thats $900k besides the people who have silver/bronze and other PUS items and KC.. K2 makes good money 40k-50k Players online daily but still they're cheap basterds who dont give a fuck about players or improve customer support. i dont wanna risk anything here
    It depends on what server your playing,servers that haven an anti-cheat implemented are not bugged/duped etc etc.

But of course the 200 players online thing is not as impressive after usko

Ontopic :

I would give it a try for sure,but again if the KO was a fresh KO (1st version),all the dupe methods/tbl edits would have killed in maximum a year.
    After KE died,so many bugs/dupes/cheats have been released to the public,unless they patch all that,which i doubt they will do it right at the launch,i mean mgames always released a bugged client and only then released patches to k2 after the bug has been abused a lot(i guess they make money on patches..)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    It depends on what server your playing,servers that haven an anti-cheat implemented are not bugged/duped etc etc.

But of course the 200 players online thing is not as impressive after usko
    depends at which server you play

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    depends at which server you play
    200 is Max i've seen on a PS ;o

On topic: Yes i would move to a new server and yes alot of my money spending babas would also. It would be awesome to see such a great game as KO in the hands of a company that actually wanted to do something with the game.
    MGames can actually sell a license to whoever they want as long as they are not in direct competition with K2 in the USA. So... make it a European server or something like that and they have no case.

Of topic (aimed at the private server talk): From what it sounds like he is talking about making a legit KO server. Not some random illegal private server that you can find loads of.
    As for people who have never seen more than 200+ people online on a private server.. All i can say is that you missed out on TitanKO while we had it up and running. To bad we got crashed and never managed to get the database working again. The last 5 days of the server we had a stable number at 240+ players online 24/7.

If these plans are for real then youd have my support and others for sure.

The king. Senior Member

idoubt anyone would wanna give 2mil$ without being sure they would get it back. atleast iknow iwouldnt do that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast