Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Would You Trade a CHITIN SHIELD for these items?

This is a discussion on Would You Trade a CHITIN SHIELD for these items? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if your clan is 99% melees, keep the cs, because 9/10 you'll be the support mage in the party if ...
Page: 2

if your clan is 99% melees, keep the cs, because 9/10 you'll be the support mage in the party
    if your clan has alot of mages, lose the cs, because those items would help out alot in a mage pk party

also if you want to be a tank mage, gab+7 isn't too bad of an option for a shield. 25 dd, 30 sword,club,axe,spear 280 ac (alot mroe then cs) and 30 all res, plus the 1% chance to become invincible for 5 seconds

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i would never accept mage items for any trade. THEY SUCK[/b]
    lol true.
    at topic : whats your server ? cuz if like everybody said if its an older like ares or diez

These are items in dies. CS sells for like 3 iron sets, and it sounds like alot of u folks never played a light mage before :P

I would

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

These are items in dies.[/b]
    go for it

toka

Just remember if you sell it, You wont get it back.

They will just keep getting rarer unless a corrupt gm wants to sell

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

is the cs for a mage im guessing? that your using it on? if so, dont trade it away, 100% keep that shit because its going to be to hard to get back... we bought a cs +0 on ronark server, and it wasn't cheap, but the mage who is waring it now LOVES it as he is almost impossible to kill, and he can play support at the same time w/o having to be lightning or ice.

my 2 cents, keep it, you wont regret it either

is the cs for a mage im guessing? that your using it on? if so, dont trade it away, 100% keep that shit because its going to be to hard to get back... we bought a cs +0 on ronark server, and it wasn't cheap, but the mage who is waring it now LOVES it as he is almost impossible to kill, and he can play support at the same time w/o having to be lightning or ice.

my 2 cents, keep it, you wont regret it either[/b]
    Keep it as in keep the mage items and not trade them for a CS? :P

aPon

i love my cs (which was pretty hard to get) but im pretty sure i could get 1 (and have extra of ur items) if it was on Ares

but if u say on diez its 3 iron sets... rofl.

pimp101

3 iron sets is alot i think atm cs +0 on ares = like Iron set + 3x rol or something

but i would trade it for those items cuz that would make a uber pwnzour mage !

Guys read. he doesnt have a cs !

Guys read. he doesnt have a cs ![/b]
    maybe or maybe he got an offer for his cz and he doesnt know what to do xD!

Nissim

gabs adement +7 is much better then a cs imo.. u get 25 DD and more AC..
    and its 1/3 of a cs price.. so imo go for that offer and sell some of your items for the gabs

LOCOOZ

gabs adement +7 is much better then a cs imo.. u get 25 DD and more AC..
    and its 1/3 of a cs price.. so imo go for that offer and sell some of your items for the gabs[/b]

but gabs adement require more stregh so he will lose some stat points

RE5PECTmf

I would try to get crystal set +9 or complete/crimson ( depends if u can get ur hands on them ) , get rid of chaotic staff , find LKP +1 or Ce+2 for other earring , screw the CS and go rape . TBH , since its diez , there r prolly a lot of +9 , hell even +10 items . U can have CS , Talia , Iron set , thing is ... when u get tormented ( and thats almost 50% of pk ) , and prolly parasited , since u r mage and priests usually duff u first , not even that will help u to survive when warrior start spamming u for 1-2k and u have what .. like 2.7-3.2k hp tops. Keeping the gear is the way to keep enjoy playing ... when u r in mage party , u make nice dmg , when u r in melee party , u can stay alive using slows / blink / tp priest if u see that u r about to get gangbanged , but the most important thing is that with that gear , u get ability to kill / vs / play solo ... w/e u want . Spamming 800+ dmg with 72 blade on paper bps and most of other mages is hell of a fun , and stun as well . If u want to play support all the time, u r just wasting a CS ... get Gab and hammer and be a tp machine , switch to ice mage and u can have fun that way too , but first option sounds way more interesting IMO. Skilled mage is the mage that can play offensive when its needed , and to be smart enough to stay out of rush when u r outnumbered or simply up against stronger party ... and to be offensive u need all dmg u can , for defense , well ... brain and a bit of training is all u need and u'll do fine even w/o shield . Get rare def armors , talias and adjust with the situation ... My 2 cents .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast