Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

k2 ptp?

This is a discussion on k2 ptp? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Aight my exp partner dcd so i got some time to make my post . I know this will probably ...
Page: 1

Default k2 ptp?

Aight my exp partner dcd so i got some time to make my post .
    I know this will probably get flammed and I really dont care but I want to know what your feelings are on making k2 a pay to play game, myself i think it would be a good idea and these are my reasons.

#1. most of the players on this game already do buy premium even if its bronze so wouldnt make a difference to the majority of the people.
    #2. 90% of the koxpers dont use premium so initiating ptp would probably stop most of them cause honestly how many people would pay to play a game just to cheat on for a month, get bored and quit
    #3. if ptp would become ptp k2 could discuss the idea of remaking scrolls tradeable again seeing as how everyone is paying to play now no one is getting a free ride and it could and should increase their profits which we all know they would love :P
    #4. The servers are getting way to over crowded with people (mostly turkish) who make chicken accounts just to play the game for the free 3 days than start over and over in an endless cycle, this is overloading the database with accounts that go unused.
    #5. other games like wow and eq are pay to play and they dont have no one playing the game because of the charge and half of us are spending twice as much a month for premium than the normal charge for eq.
    #6. bronze for example could be lowerd in price to help the people who just dont have the money to pay to play $20+ a month.
    #7. I'm fucking tired of all the koxpers,bugers,town novas etc.... This of course wont stop the cheats but it should reduce it

aight thats all i got, lets hear the replys :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

bronz is already cheap less then 10 bucks
    who said u need gold or silver

lusian

Default Re: k2 ptp?

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing

#5. other games like wow and eq are pay to play and they dont have no one playing the game because of the charge and half of us are spending twice as much a month for premium than the normal charge for eq.

aight thats all i got, lets hear the replys *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    wow got over 4.5 mil ppl playing the game!!! dont know how about eq but they do got ppl playing this game.

Generally i think it is bad idea to make this game p2p cause ko isnt that "good" (i mean doesnt have maps, features for the gameetc..) despite to wow that got a lot more like better gaming system , maps, and more i dont know cause i dont play this game...

Banned Senior Member

Default Re: k2 ptp?

I know this will probably get flammed and I really dont care but I want to know what your feelings are on making k2 a pay to play game, myself i think it would be a good idea and these are my reasons.

#1. most of the players on this game already do buy premium even if its bronze so wouldnt make a difference to the majority of the people.
    #2. 90% of the koxpers dont use premium so initiating ptp would probably stop most of them cause honestly how many people would pay to play a game just to cheat on for a month, get bored and quit
    #3. if ptp would become ptp k2 could discuss the idea of remaking scrolls tradeable again seeing as how everyone is paying to play now no one is getting a free ride and it could and should increase their profits which we all know they would love :P
    #4. The servers are getting way to over crowded with people (mostly turkish) who make chicken accounts just to play the game for the free 3 days than start over and over in an endless cycle, this is overloading the database with accounts that go unused.
    #6. bronze for example could be lowerd in price to help the people who just dont have the money to pay to play $20+ a month.
    #7. I'm fucking tired of all the koxpers,bugers,town novas etc.... This of course wont stop the cheats but it should reduce it

aight thats all i got, lets hear the replys *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:

Never Paying for a game with alot cheats!

nfw

no cuz thay cant even fix buying prem i cant buy even fucking KC

souldkiller

KO has way too many bugs and the customer support is the worst ive seen. If KO goes p2p then i go play wow or something, which in my opinion is worth the cash, considering the quality and gameplay it has.
    Lets face it..KO sucks and lacks in too many areas. The gms know that and they will never make it p2p cus that would mean actually doing something about the bugs(getting off their lazy asses) to improve the game. With the game being f2p they dont have to worry about that and is a good excuse for their lazyness..and anyway..they make loads of cash off silver+ prems with the non-tradable PUS items and all
    Being f2p is good for them cus it attracts new people to the game(cus they say its "free" :wub: yeah...) and once they are in playing and leveling they(gms) find ways to really piss the non-prem society off("Non-Prem users cannot log in at this time...") so they buy prem anyway(which is kinda stupid considering the fact that they were probably only going to play this game cus it was free)

So p2p is a bad idea i think even though it would decrease the amount of kospers and immature kids playing the game. If i was a gm making KO p2p would be stupid..cus it will just make my wallet lighter :lol: and people will just go and play something else actually worth spending your money, when they start to get fed up with it all..

PS:Just my 2cents -_-

everyone says how much ko is shit and how it has the worst of every game in it and you would just give up but in reality, how many would quit there 65+ char for example because ko wanted to ptp

OneShot

For what i've read on another from a ex-clannie, he didn't play is account for quite some time and it got deleted...

As being a P2P game i hope not 'cause i'm not in the mood to pay 2 bronzes at the same time and for not being able to access my other INN accounts with most of my items.

No Tks!...

u arn't the KING of swing :wub:

ReiRei

everyone says how much ko is shit and how it has the worst of every game in it and you would just give up but in reality, how many would quit there 65+ char for example because ko wanted to ptp
    me

1/2 my clan doesn't have premium. at least half

Banned Senior Member

and if i wanna buy prem i cant no CC no PP :rollseyes:

dah

Understand this, that K2 say its "Free To Play" but when was the last time you tried logging without premium? Its almost impossible to log d1 or d2 and quite hard to log d3. In my opinion this game is free to sign up for an account, but you have to pay to actually get onto the servers.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

p2p no because if i wanna log my resser n ress myself i dont' wan to buy bronze premium for my resser just for that <_<

and if it becomes p2p cz will be empty during afternoon(for my timezone, thats like 4-5 bars of server full only)

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by dah
    Understand this, that K2 say its "Free To Play" but when was the last time you tried logging without premium? Its almost impossible to log d1 or d2 and quite hard to log d3. In my opinion this game is free to sign up for an account, but you have to pay to actually get onto the servers.
    it's free 3 days..be happy with it h43r:

dah

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dah
    it's free 3 days..be happy with it h43r:[/b]
    3 days isnt enough to see that this game is shit >_>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast