Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Wow

This is a discussion on Wow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In real life? Apparently. If the connotation was for gaming, then, no, lol. It was funny, I was going to ...
Page: 2

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

In real life? Apparently. If the connotation was for gaming, then, no, lol.

It was funny, I was going to make a random thread to see if anyone we knew is still on here these days, and then this came up
    Who else is "alive"?!

I miss you guys too, seriously homo way even. The game was easy to put down, never looked back, never cared to sell my shit. But the friendships, the long nights with a drunken Dean and Adrianna, a drunken spinal tap, a drunk enough jenn.....shit our clan was full of lushes! Spending hours shooting the shit on vent while I killed some Easy mob and let my pet loot, or making potions. Even the "drama" nights I look back on and laugh. Still will always wonder what it would have been like to have some first rate customer service company like Blizzard run this, how different it could have been. Maybe I should be thankful, K2's horrible service let me put the KOL pipe down... Hope you all are as happy and healthy as I am. When I look back at my years with you, it will forever be with a smile....even you Cooltang, lol.
    zuka and Bathory like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyHo View Post
    I miss you guys too, seriously homo way even. The game was easy to put down, never looked back, never cared to sell my shit. But the friendships, the long nights with a drunken Dean and Adrianna, a drunken spinal tap, a drunk enough jenn.....shit our clan was full of lushes! Spending hours shooting the shit on vent while I killed some Easy mob and let my pet loot, or making potions. Even the "drama" nights I look back on and laugh. Still will always wonder what it would have been like to have some first rate customer service company like Blizzard run this, how different it could have been. Maybe I should be thankful, K2's horrible service let me put the KOL pipe down... Hope you all are as happy and healthy as I am. When I look back at my years with you, it will forever be with a smile....even you Cooltang, lol.
    Dont make me cry , its nothing to do with me and you guys :P but its make me remember the old memories "2006" what i did with few friends lol

Default Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    hey Silly, hey Dean, miss you guys<3. I miss everybody.
    Miss you too brotha. Fun times back in the day. faulk.

Silly, yeah bro miss those crazy nights. Adriana and I still get down, its more like once every three weeks rather than 3 times a week... LOL. have some peeps that keep in touch on FB. Lots to catch up on.

Just play Counter Strike source really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEH_NYp6Hfk

Well well well, decided to take a procrastination break from study and this is what i come across, some names i have not heard from in a long time. nice

SillyHo, few old peeps trying to say hello:
    PM me a message, hope you have FaceBook.

URL=https://imageshack.com/i/ip1SijZXp][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by SillyHo View Post
    Saw some old faces, had to remake my acct just to say HI. Looks like nothing has changed with the mass hacking announcement. Sorry for all those still stuck in this game that I was friends, or foes, with. For those curious if its really me...horn crossbow+10 for the win! Hope Micha got a ton of use out of it. Miss the old days, but only for the old people. Would name them but this forum has a limit to its space I am sure.
    Used to know Micha in real life, she used to brag about that bow. Got her to come to Cwest with her ex husband and son. She didnt stay long... went back to that bow lol..

Sorry, no facebook here and I do not plan on getting it. My wife has it, if you are interested in just the pictures portion. Caprice Brown location of Graham, WA. You can at least see how poorly I have aged, and how lucky I am with the family. I rarely find the time to be online for much with the house, kids, and the volunteer time I spend coaching. I always like to use the excuse of "I am too busy living life, to sit and post about it" lol. Take care everyone.
    Duran likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12