Wow..

This is a discussion on Wow.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Turns out, that someone had logged on to my account, and actually PM'ed GM himself. Also, scammed me of 16gb, ...
Page: 1

YouKnowThis

Turns out, that someone had logged on to my account, and actually PM'ed GM himself. Also, scammed me of 16gb, STR +9 Earring, +9 Rings, +10 belt. This guys name.. Sol3_KID, yeah, no joke, the co-leader of FromHeaven.

See, look in behind the PM of Saphyr, Sol3 is actually looking to give MY money to someone for something he needs.
    (Under the line where it says "OMG your name is not okay.")

Second, Saphyr is Orc, how could she be in Elmo? and its also :Saphyr:
    He PMed her himself. Because, if she PMed him, it wouldve Popped up :Saphyr:
    Im suspecting, that the ban purposely was a cover up to get my Belt of Life +2, Agate Ring +2, Ruby +2. Scorpion Shield +6 and White Dragon Necklace. But shehealer luckily, with the help of Ray saved the items.. well. Some..

Im not sure of the STR accessories, they were shehealers, we dont have proof of him taking those, but Dene says he only got 1 STR earring.

Im not sure, secondly, how you see it.. But I see it as him spending my money, on something for him.

He sent me this SS. You can actually tell that is not me typing, because I puncuate and capitalize.

omg watta kick ass name almost as good as AllahStoleMyBike sry turks but its funy ^^

MotherRussia

omg watta kick ass name almost as good as AllahStoleMyBike sry turks but its funy ^^[/b]
    lol hehe lolll that funnnyyyyy

little_painter

dont forget onetesticle or wtf his name was

did he change your name to that? If not then not really his fault that your accounts going to be banned

nono... mcdonalds = hispanics

NiggaStoleMyKFC

SLeePMoDe

nono... mcdonalds = hispanics
    NiggaStoleMyKFC[/b]
    go shoot yourself

Popeye's FTW

tankie915

this is major fawking bull shit cuz sol3 kid has all this top notch stuff and you think he jacked your str accesories and 16 gb? dude your fawking retarded and wat? you forgot bout wat you owed johku you wanted to scam him for 30+ gbs remeber? your a fawking liar dude

k2 should namechange u, it was there ruling from what i know if they ban u because they wont namechange u it would be breach of contract

Banned

lmfao niggastolemybigmac LOLOLOLOL