Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wow FaK Jurad

This is a discussion on wow FaK Jurad within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow so how about both my priest DC at beginning, then 1 mage. We eventually get to deva and wait ...
Page: 1

TehFonz

Angry

Wow so how about both my priest DC at beginning, then 1 mage. We eventually get to deva and wait about 5 min for humans with like 15 min left. There was a full 8 man human party, with 2 full healers. And some gaybird by the name of Wr0tcH "on olympia btw" decides to use a tp to friend scroll and tp to the unbuffed orc mage from his safezone and 1 hit him and then tp back to the safezone (where he loves to hide in so much ) it happened so fast i couldnt even z/r him, then he sat up top for the last 10.

Human-1 Orc-0

Its fuking gay that people can use tp to friend scrolls in jurad, this shit is bug abuse or not?

P.S. really sad, a full party of 8 wouldn't come down and "fair" fight a 5 man party of like 3 lvl 70s named 1asxaeyrasda, etc

looks like u would have lost anyways
    so dont complain u would just loose moore np

TehFonz

looks like u would have lost anyways
    so dont complain u would just loose moore np[/b]
    Not rlly ^^ they're party had 2 full healers, and like 3 1-2 hit mages, point is, i solo prolly would have taken down most of the party. Instead of attempting to come down like they're supposed to they used a tp to friend scroll to tp right on top of the mage in my party and kill him, then tp to friend scroll back into they're safezone.

Me winning or loosing has nothing to do with what im asking. Im for sure not complaining, i gain more than enough np to not complain.

Abuse of tp to friend scroll or not?

its an item u can use, if its not on cooldown u can use it again, i dont see no abuse there

shinju

there are alot of bugs in those event dungeons like bdw and stuff so i gues its a bug but if the gm's doesnt fix it u cant get them banned for bug abuse because there is no rule u cannot use them there

TehFonz

its an item u can use, if its not on cooldown u can use it again, i dont see no abuse there[/b]
    I take it you "defend/ed" a castle on one of the servers maybe?

Mp3Steelo

to answer your question. it's not bug abuse, we 'knightonline players' call it normal when everybody else would call it lame :-)

TehFonz

to answer your question. it's not bug abuse, we 'knightonline players' call it normal when everybody else would call it lame :-)[/b]
    Since when did one person speak for the "whole community"?

IMO it is bug abuse, like catapults being canceled before u die in one. Its bullshit and only twats use it, IMO

I jus wanna see what everyone else thinks about it ><

Sheldon, Thats what we used to do too. Or atleast, we, without you probably even Dan did it, he used descent tho, no tp to friend. Everyone has been using that. Thats how we get to go in their base and kill their mobs.

TehFonz

Sheldon, Thats what we used to do too. Or atleast, we, without you probably even Dan did it, he used descent tho, no tp to friend. Everyone has been using that. Thats how we get to go in their base and kill their mobs.[/b]
    Impossible for dan to descent to an orc in jurad ^^ or cz. Im saying he used TP to friend scroll and teleported via friend list, to the mage he just added.

P.S. rogues dont have descent

No no, what Im saying is, We used to do the same thing, add someone from orc side on friend list, tp on that person and run into their base, kill inn hostess and sundries then if mobs were up, the whole party would tp on one of us and we&#39;d kill their mobs too.

However, you&#39;re saying you were in safe zone with the mage, how did he kill the mage in safe zone? you can&#39;t kill someone from the opposite nation in his own safe zone

TehFonz

No no, what Im saying is, We used to do the same thing, add someone from orc side on friend list, tp on that person and run into their base, kill inn hostess and sundries then if mobs were up, the whole party would tp on one of us and we&#39;d kill their mobs too.

However, you&#39;re saying you were in safe zone with the mage, how did he kill the mage in safe zone? you can&#39;t kill someone from the opposite nation in his own safe zone [/b]
    Nope re-read, i said he used the tp to friend; he = human rogue/wr0tch, he was in safezone with the other 7 party members and tpd to the orc mage near the deva.

tamachan

It isnt Bug Abuse, even if it was Gms are too lazy to do anything.
    Just deal with it... they failed to help people and will fail again..

It isnt Bug Abuse, even if it was Gms are too lazy to do anything.
    Just deal with it... they failed to help people and will fail again..[/b]
    ppl saying its not bug abuse are dumb/retarded and dont seem to understand that once u fall off that edge and enter where the deva bird is its a pvp zone where /town is prohibited or used to be from wat i remember which is why most partys leave a mage up top get the win and tp all back now wat there doing is a bug abuse no time in a pvp zone should u be able to tp scroll on a opposite nation

think about it dumb fucks if u could tp to orcs in the abyss imagine isiloon when 3 clan partys tp on to one of ur priest thats not fun to me

and the fact is wat he did is bannable whether its bug abuse or not because he&#39;s doing that integrity shit and if gay sheldon here was sucking gm pipe like most the other 9 year old faggits do it would be a easy ban for watever gm is getting his nob polished daily

Your great at complaining i can see..

Maby u should just realize u suck at this game!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast