Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Wow, Great job K2, Fired the only GM that does his job

This is a discussion on Wow, Great job K2, Fired the only GM that does his job within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well look whats happen, that inmature GM Manhina likes to talk shit behind peoples back like shes in fucking elementry ...
Page: 1

DieWithMyKiss

Default Wow, Great job K2, Fired the only GM that does his job

Well look whats happen, that inmature GM Manhina likes to talk shit behind peoples back like shes in fucking elementry school, and gets the only GM that does his job fired, Ares was working its way up to be the best server and now look, we're going to get some dumbass GM like always and the servers will go back the way they were. Good job Manhina, I hope you're happy, you offically fucked up Ares, AGAIN.

Deillon

omfg, nice one.. :angry:

thats women for ya

xD

:P

DieWithMyKiss

nice one what, nice one that Ares is going to be fucked up again? All these false accusations Manhina was talking about, all this bullshit. Manhina was upset because she is a shitty GM and her cons do all the work. She coldn't take the fact that Velucia was 10x better than her so she had to throw a bitch fit and get him fired, I hope K2 sees how much they just fucked up thier company, Ares will become the nbext hot spot for dupers/cheaters now, becuase shes mad now al of Ares has to suffer. That goes to show how much shes cares about the people in thsi game and how she does stuff only let me repeat that, ONLY TO BENIFIT HERSELF. She saw velucia on the verge of promotion and had to fuck it up.

/Quit_ko

i feel you

susGe

*giggles* manhina. No one cares. Its always been like this.

Banned Senior Member

so basically your acting like happyface on ranking forums

Mental_Anguish

Default I think I posted Mahinas incompetence before.

Maybe in other forum, but yup, she's a dumb one.

DieWithMyKiss

acting like happyface? I don't know who that is nor do I care, I'm just saying the truth, I was a con for velucia for several months and not once did he give me anything

SO ALL THIS SHIT TALKING ABOUT HE GAVE PEOPLE ITEMS ISN'T TRUE

Guess its the same thread from ranking forums over here.

Unless u work for K2 and u were hearing whatever Mahina and Saturo/Velucia talked, then u are hearing just 1 side of the story. True or false, Saturo did mess up plenty of times in the past. Dunno how well he was doing in Ares, but he took a long long while to learn the basics of this game.

If it was up to me, I wouldn't have given him a second chance at all after what he did in Diez. And trust me, most of GMs didnt get any training, me included. Yet we didnt mess up as he did tons of times.

I'm sorry to hear he is gone cause he looked like a good guy, but all that stuff about Mahina, I can't tell. So far I've seen a good job from her side and non screwups like Saturo did.

im pretty sure she is 12

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Devile
    Guess its the same thread from ranking forums over here.

Unless u work for K2 and u were hearing whatever Mahina and Saturo/Velucia talked, then u are hearing just 1 side of the story. True or false, Saturo did mess up plenty of times in the past. Dunno how well he was doing in Ares, but he took a long long while to learn the basics of this game.

If it was up to me, I wouldn't have given him a second chance at all after what he did in Diez. And trust me, most of GMs didnt get any training, me included. Yet we didnt mess up as he did tons of times.

I'm sorry to hear he is gone cause he looked like a good guy, but all that stuff about Mahina, I can't tell. So far I've seen a good job from her side and non screwups like Saturo did.
    Like i said i was a con and heard BOTH sides

Being a con doesnt mean anything about what you heard. Saturo was ate up worse than a soup sandwich over in Diez, and didn't care to hear about his mistakes from anyone. Stop posting like you know what you are talking about because I guarantee you probably don't.

DieWithMyKiss

who the fuk are you, everyone fucks up. On Ares he redeemed himself, now we're back to square one

resurecter

You mean the "best" GM that Diez ever had?
    that one that was messing up almost every bossevent he made?
    spawning volcanics inside moradon?
    spawning all bosses next to human base ?

making private boss events for his friends?
    giving free lvls who buys premium first??

do you call this a good GM????

too bad they didnt fire him at that time before he screwed Diez

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast