Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Wow, Great job K2, Fired the only GM that does his job

This is a discussion on Wow, Great job K2, Fired the only GM that does his job within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div> Originally posted by Pdahs @ <!--QuoteBegin-resurecter You mean the "best" GM that Diez ever had? ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    Originally posted by Pdahs@
    <!--QuoteBegin-resurecter

You mean the "best" GM that Diez ever had?
    that one that was messing up almost every bossevent he made?
    spawning volcanics inside moradon?
    spawning all bosses next to human base ?

making private boss events for his friends?
    giving free lvls who buys premium first??

do you call this a good GM????

too bad they didnt fire him at that time before he screwed Diez

I liked that Idea with the premium,
    Errrm no offence but cash for levels is a bit like oil for food its a fucking scandal! unless your either an iraqi dictator or a K2 director - which one do you want to be?[/b]
    morax i lub u :wub:

Bring back Halcyon!

Forget Mangina.

So Manhina ve made a boss event in beramus. It was great. Event was in moradon and there were few Isolioons Tks earoths dukes etc in random places. As i said it wa great.
    She banned also many accs for tos <probably only kocons hunters but always> so just stfu bout her. For now shes doing good job!

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

She showed up today on beramus ........ as puzjel said. For me its the first time i saw her there.

Originally posted by Adis
    Bring back Halcyon!

Forget Mangina.
    Agreed about the first part, although Mahina is turning out to be a promising GM, i'd still rather have Halcyon or Jess

DeviNe

how about HairStyle!!! h43r:

Yeah, too bad Jess is having too much fun on WoW.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Phantom478+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phantom478)</div>
    thats women for ya

xD *

:P[/b]
    Oh no you didn't just say that !

<!--QuoteBegin-ballzy

Yeah, too bad Jess is having too much fun on WoW. *
    Did she ever get her mount ?
    I sure do miss her

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by DeviNe
    how about HairStyle!!! *h43r:
    Hairstyle_tr is a funny priest. I love them.

tom

Originally posted by Phantom478
    im pretty sure she is 12
    HI KID STFU AND STOP TRYING TO GET ATTENSION

The only worthwhile GMs that I've ever seen are -

InfiniteMadness - Never had any problems, has decent tools and knows what he is doing.

Festo - Knew EXACTLY what to do, however he had no tools. Festo was undoubtedly the best GM ever to be on Ares.

Devile - Self Explanatory

Jessica Wabbit - Self Explanatory

LiberAchi

Originally posted by tom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tom)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478
    im pretty sure she is 12
    HI KID STFU AND STOP TRYING TO GET ATTENSION[/b]

OK NO 'ATTENSION' FOR YOU

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by tom@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478

im pretty sure she is 12

HI KID STFU AND STOP TRYING TO GET ATTENSION

OK NO 'ATTENSION' FOR YOU[/b]
    I want ATTENSION

DieWithMyKiss

Velucia FTW

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    nice one what, nice one that Ares is going to be fucked up again? *All these false accusations Manhina was talking about, all this bullshit. Manhina was upset because she is a shitty GM and her cons do all the work. *She coldn't take the fact that Velucia was 10x better than her so she had to throw a bitch fit and get him fired, I hope K2 sees how much they just fucked up thier company, Ares will become the nbext hot spot for dupers/cheaters now, becuase shes mad now al of Ares has to suffer. *That goes to show how much shes cares about the people in thsi game and how she does stuff only let me repeat that, ONLY TO BENIFIT HERSELF. *She saw velucia on the verge of promotion and had to fuck it up.

/Quit_ko

my good friend, there is something inside me that resonates 100% with this post of yours. u officially got my respect, not like u needed it tho. as for dealing with this fuking-over-in-progress, i suggest (at least temporarily) moving server, or in a best-case scenario, LEAVE THIS GAME FOR GOOD FOR EVER PLZ

lol

guys...gals....this game is useless...pointless...why do we exert countless hours and dollars in the end only to be screwed again, AGAIN? some games i can understand, where the growth doesnt stop and there is no ceiling...but ko has a ceiling...level 70, dual rols ib in we pe sse what-ever-the-fuking-e-you-want-to-add-at-the-end-of-a-word-to-make-it-sound-better....u can only be so high, go only so far, and yet it culminates to what? mind you, im myself considering all these elements everyday...i care less and less, soon i think ill join a friend of mine in another game, one where the fuking innocence of exploration and learning how to do something can stay preserved (for a while) without being subject to immediate bullshit and insanity that lies at the mercy of these idiotic, corrupted, lame, moronic people at k2. sure some of my ideas are idealistic and out of place, but remember that for at least a moment, they are reality...some will persist in staying in a state of being where they can induce mindlessness and manage to find primeval notions of happiness, but isnt what one really wants is something a little more lasting than this???

ok, so i may contradict the last line with the theme of moving to another game, but interesting what doesnt change is the people involved, most of whom are worthy of being trusted/entrusting...perhaps, in the end, all we seek is one more place, a better place, to call home and be with others....

my 10 cents,

:wub: :wub: most of u :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast