WOW HACKD GAY

This is a discussion on WOW HACKD GAY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW MAN HACKED AGAIN ?!?! Hi my name is shiftybear or WAS shiftybear untill i got hackd for the 1st ...
Page: 1

Default WOW HACKD GAY

WOW MAN HACKED AGAIN ?!?! Hi my name is shiftybear or WAS shiftybear untill i got hackd for the 1st time lost not much but md +8 (which i made and very proud of) and a cleaver +8 (also very proud of) and +7/12 chitins not very geard but i could pk decently with it...
    ok so after me and the bears got hackd we made new accounts me being Sh1ftybear and yea well today i was bored of exping went out side for fresh air come back, to hear on vent " hey wtf u doin inviting ppl to clan" i was like wtf mate? so then i go to logon and im naked (LOL the funnyest part is im lvl 41 with the lowest class gears +6 maybe a lil FP and SB+7 and stilletto +8) I CANT BELEIVE IT AGAIN HACKD LIKE WHO THE FK HACKS A LVL 41'ER
    like wow can this get any gayer goddam imna usd one more sin lvl 60+ and if i get hackd one more time /quit_KO_for_ever im sick of this gay shit....lol... hacks a lvl 41..(btw not even dlw char )

GG

Taylan

:lol:

NooBZilla

why do people still play this game... KO sucks

<3 spyder

good guns always get hacked <_<

Pwner

If it only was a lvl 41 rouge, why are u so upset with it ? I mean it would be worse if u had bought premium to it or something but when u havn't spend and real money on a char, then u can't be so upset with it

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Pwner
    If it only was a lvl 41 rouge, why are u so upset with it ? I mean it would be worse if u had bought premium to it or something but when u havn't spend and real money on a char, then u can't be so upset with it
    My lvl 45 rogue got hacked and they stole the whole account. Granted it was the leader of Infinity at the time but still not the point.I was just as angry about that as with my priest. The point is not the lvl of the char. It is the fact some low life asshole took your shit.

Pwner

Ah, yes i know, but i once lost a lvl 58 rouge + 55 warrior, but sinse it was not my mainchar, i didn't get so upset with it :/ But yeah u have right it's kind annoying