Swedish BBB officially fucked?

This is a discussion on Swedish BBB officially fucked? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Funny, I can't login to the east server nor the west one. Anyone with the same problems? K2 is seriously ...
Page: 1

grzequ

Funny, I can't login to the east server nor the west one. Anyone with the same problems?

K2 is seriously retarded, did they actually put up a list of ALLOWED ip ranges to join and let all the countries they could remember join? Otherwise how the fuck can this thing be possible?

Banned

One guy from Estonia Said same , Read other topic;P

im from estonia and i can log into east.

Banned Senior Member

We are proud to announce the opening of Knight Online’s 14th World: Carnac! Additionally, two versions of Carnac will exist. You will be able to log into Carnac West if you are from the following countries: United States, England, Australia, India, New Zealand, France, and Canada. All countries except for the ones previously listed will be able to log into Carnac East. Thank you, and we’ll see you in game soon!

so you cant logg on West cause its not for sweden, we gotta play with the turks

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I can't log one of em :/

grzequ

We are proud to announce the opening of Knight Online’s 14th World: Carnac! Additionally, two versions of Carnac will exist. You will be able to log into Carnac West if you are from the following countries: United States, England, Australia, India, New Zealand, France, and Canada. All countries except for the ones previously listed will be able to log into Carnac East. Thank you, and we’ll see you in game soon!

so you cant logg on West cause its not for sweden, we gotta play with the turks [/b]
    I could login to none of the two. It seems to be fixed now

Realy doubt BBB has anything to do with it

Banned

im from sweden!

says we cant log in sometime just wait and try again !

go orc if u planning to staer new char plx