Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

wow just had a great time luring on koxpers

This is a discussion on wow just had a great time luring on koxpers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We need a Drama section for cw....
Page: 2

Uzu

We need a Drama section for cw.

michel666pl

knowing k2 this scene might happen

GM1: HEY LOOK KOXPERS AND SOMEOEN LURING!
    GM2: NO LURING ALLOWED! BAN HIM!
    GM1: /BAN_ON. what about the koxpers?
    GM2: Grasshopper...too many to handle
    GM1: LUNCH BREAK!
    GM2: Cya in 4years.[/b]
    2 GMs online? No way

dizz123

lured TW on ancient, treant, DTS, hornet, grell, hellhound, garuna

killed them all. If a GM cant do it, i'm going to, i am lmfao rofl, doing alot of laughing. fuck them. yeah its sad, but not as sad as how they cant police their own game.[/b]
    yea they are fun to watch them die, but it only slows them down oh so lil but yet it is still funny doin it

abdeucethree

We need a Drama section for cw.[/b]
    but then general & media sections will be empty

trz

We need a Drama section for cw.[/b]
    dont worry, the election days is coming :lol:

dadypop

8 archers with CS easily drops TW in a matter of seconds.

Banned

2 GMs online? No way [/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHA WOW THAT MADE MY DAY :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's fun to see them die but they come back again n again :S

denon33

Razor u bore me to death. I already stated the ones I saw u had kiked from your clan.I couldn&#39;t be fucked doing that, have more important stuff to do. However I checked and your placing bad apples in your own mouth. Its just so funny how you are still claiming stuff and cant get your head around the whole point. U CAN NEVER KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE UPTO< EVEN IN YOUR OWN CLAN. THAT DONT MEAN U ARE CHEAT, I READILY ACCEPT THAT, BUT U HAVE TO ADMIT CZ AND RLB IS POINTLESS UNTIL KO SORT THIS OUT.

Look at all the topics, about arrow shower hack, about dc hack, about priests cancelling attacks hacks. ITS JUST a JOKE. NO POINT PLAYING LEGIT, I FOR ONE DONT WASTE MY TIME. SO IF U ARE STUPID ENUFF TO ATTEMPT TO PK WHILST THIS IS GOING ON THEN U ARE A FOOL. Yes go ahead and exp, but thats what this game has been reduced to now imho. When u get raided and cant beat a lvl 75 warrior with 1 priest and you have a full party of melee&#39;s and a priest, come back to me.

Its just unreal how shite this game is atm. 458 hack, kohack, hf hack, tblers, its impossible if legit. I personally believe 90% of people are cheating. So lets leave it there. I&#39;m just sorry I wasted so much time of my life.but nvm carry on throwing ur money away. I saw one priest in the bowl cz the other day, cure, use 3 different heals, cancel all of my attacks, give parasite and malice, give 3 buffs and ac&#39;s in 1 second flat. U stand no chance against that.

So whilst i am in work, i&#39;m thinking now fuck it, i&#39;m going to 83 cheating my ass off. Do I care, do I fuck....I&#39;m just bored with all of this shit. Maybe when I get to 83 I&#39;ll come hunting u razor, and I will feel absolutely no achievement in shitting on u. Why? coz there is no place for skill alone left in this game. LOL ur deluding yourself m8. LOL LOL

Razor u bore me to death. I already stated the ones I saw u had kiked from your clan.I couldn&#39;t be fucked doing that, have more important stuff to do. However I checked and your placing bad apples in your own mouth. Its just so funny how you are still claiming stuff and cant get your head around the whole point. U CAN NEVER KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE UPTO< EVEN IN YOUR OWN CLAN. THAT DONT MEAN U ARE CHEAT, I READILY ACCEPT THAT, BUT U HAVE TO ADMIT CZ AND RLB IS POINTLESS UNTIL KO SORT THIS OUT.

Look at all the topics, about arrow shower hack, about dc hack, about priests cancelling attacks hacks. ITS JUST a JOKE. NO POINT PLAYING LEGIT, I FOR ONE DONT WASTE MY TIME. SO IF U ARE STUPID ENUFF TO ATTEMPT TO PK WHILST THIS IS GOING ON THEN U ARE A FOOL. Yes go ahead and exp, but thats what this game has been reduced to now imho. When u get raided and cant beat a lvl 75 warrior with 1 priest and you have a full party of melee&#39;s and a priest, come back to me.

Its just unreal how shite this game is atm. 458 hack, kohack, hf hack, tblers, its impossible if legit. I personally believe 90% of people are cheating. So lets leave it there. I&#39;m just sorry I wasted so much time of my life.but nvm carry on throwing ur money away. I saw one priest in the bowl cz the other day, cure, use 3 different heals, cancel all of my attacks, give parasite and malice, give 3 buffs and ac&#39;s in 1 second flat. U stand no chance against that.

So whilst i am in work, i&#39;m thinking now fuck it, i&#39;m going to 83 cheating my ass off. Do I care, do I fuck....I&#39;m just bored with all of this shit. Maybe when I get to 83 I&#39;ll come hunting u razor, and I will feel absolutely no achievement in shitting on u. Why? coz there is no place for skill alone left in this game. LOL ur deluding yourself m8. LOL LOL[/b]
    Why are you luring on KOXP if you&#39;re going to be KOXP, become friends noop.

AND AND AND.

CAPS ARE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

and only noob KOXP don&#39;t have HP settings or auto ignore

Little archer Senior Member

So whilst i am in work, i&#39;m thinking now fuck it, i&#39;m going to 83 cheating my ass off. Do I care, do I fuck....I&#39;m just bored with all of this shit. Maybe when I get to 83 I&#39;ll come hunting u razor, and I will feel absolutely no achievement in shitting on u. Why? coz there is no place for skill alone left in this game. LOL ur deluding yourself m8. LOL LOL[/b]
    k...

koxpers dont care if they die. there like all lvl 50s that get the exp back easy.[/b]
    Brotha even if they are 80 they earn their exp&#39;s back easily so there&#39;s no point..Is funny to kill em and they loosing some cash as they still die for some minute&#39;s-hour&#39;s..But when they wake up and get their char&#39;s back to koxp spot everything still same and koxper&#39;s keep going..They must put active gm&#39;s to clear all those spots by changing server and banning every hour but that means waste of money for paing some1 to do this and k2 won&#39;t..So i am hopeless to be honest.

knowing k2 this scene might happen

GM1: HEY LOOK KOXPERS AND SOMEOEN LURING!
    GM2: NO LURING ALLOWED! BAN HIM!
    GM1: /BAN_ON. what about the koxpers?
    GM2: Grasshopper...too many to handle
    GM1: LUNCH BREAK!
    GM2: Cya in 4years.[/b]
    i lol&#39;d

v0ll

lured TW on ancient, treant, DTS, hornet, grell, hellhound, garuna

killed them all. If a GM cant do it, i&#39;m going to, i am lmfao rofl, doing alot of laughing. fuck them. yeah its sad, but not as sad as how they cant police their own game.[/b]
    Ape , Paramun, Lamia .... All Slots koxper !

Paramun?!? I have never seen an archer koxper party @ paramun. It must be hard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast