Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

WoW KO Has Surprised Me Even After 12 Years!

This is a discussion on WoW KO Has Surprised Me Even After 12 Years! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Eye4Eye Does anyone else find it funny that Degano is now a forum moderator for NTTGame and ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Does anyone else find it funny that Degano is now a forum moderator for NTTGame and he had a +10 unique weopon. LMFAO
    Well there's a bunch of ppl with +10s in USKO now. I found it more funny when he tried to hide the fact that his clan BadFamily had a bunch of GM injected items back in C-West like a Raum+10 and +9 exceptional trials I think. It was funny back then because they were very public thanks to somebody that scanned the database and made everybody's gear public and yet everybody from their clan tried to deny it lol. I'm not sure, but didn't DeganoThePaladin have a +9 Gab as well? Oh well, fun times.

player info

Here's the topic in case someone want's to look at it. Funny stuff.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Does anyone else find it funny that Degano is now a forum moderator for NTTGame and he had a +10 unique weopon. LMFAO
    +10 unique weapons aren't uncommon on those types of servers; not to mention he wasn't a forum moderator for the past 2 years; only for the past like two weeks, calm down there kiddo.

He's been doing the work of a mod without a mod tag for ages, I don't agree with him on everything but he definitely deserves to be one.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    +10 unique weapons aren't uncommon on those types of servers; not to mention he wasn't a forum moderator for the past 2 years; only for the past like two weeks, calm down there kiddo.
    Not uncommon for certain people due to injections. You are correct. Read Kallops post.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    If you disagree with him it doesn't make it illogical.

On topic, I'm not saying SteamKO is bad but if you're looking for stable PVP and challenge you may give a shot to Gordion.
    It's true that the PK on steam servers is probably a lot more crowded but for some players it might get boring after a while (1hitting everyone? beh, bores me after few PK sessions..)
    your statement is completly illogical. Just admit it, you pumped thousands of Dollars into your Account on Gordion and now you are mad because there is nobody to play with you anymore. GG Adolfus
    andrewo350 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    He's been doing the work of a mod without a mod tag for ages, I don't agree with him on everything but he definitely deserves to be one.
    I agree with you on this one. Someone that has nothing better in life to do but live and breath KO like that guy deserves to work for that company for free.
    andrewo350 likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    your statement is completly illogical. Just admit it, you pumped thousands of Dollars into your Account on Gordion and now you are mad because there is nobody to play with you anymore. GG Adolfus
    Nice to see you saying something like this after you practically begged me to sell you gold bars and I refused.
    Yet, you complain about me spending my own (not my parent's *cough cough*) money (something I didn't do but let's go with it), whether I spent money or not, its none of your business.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I agree with you on this one. Someone that has nothing better in life to do but live and breath KO like that guy deserves to work for that company for free.
    And it comes from someone that bothers posting negative posts against me(basically, stalking me) for the past 4? years just because I used to make you look like a worm back in CW.
    Yet I got nothing better in life. Eh?

Cute though.

10/10 for the effort, you two.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Nice to see you saying something like this after you practically begged me to sell you gold bars and I refused.
    Yet, you complain about me spending my own (not my parent's *cough cough*) money (something I didn't do but let's go with it), whether I spent money or not, its none of your business.

And it comes from someone that bothers posting negative posts against me(basically, stalking me) for the past 4? years just because I used to make you look like a worm back in CW.
    Yet I got nothing better in life. Eh?

Cute though.

10/10 for the effort, you two.
    are you getting an errection ?

Yah it's still looks the same after 12 years and full bugs and shitty hackers. It just got real expensive now with PUS items XD

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
    Yah it's still looks the same after 12 years and full bugs and shitty hackers. It just got real expensive now with PUS items XD
    Except the cheaters get banned and the bugs are only quests and you can completely get by in the game regardless. The game is less pay to win than it has been in ages, you can't get that much of an advantage from buying PUS items, just scrolls really, but you can get those buffs from buffer, rogue wolf/swift etc. they've given basically every decent PUS item away for free to people just for logging in.
    Last edited by azreal313; 02-10-2016 at 04:39 PM.

Dan come play on Cypher ;D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123