Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow gj lost an acc also....
Page: 11

Jason269

wow gj lost an acc also.

I was first after patch released, now i cant get back on[/b]
    well in that case k2 have ***'ed themselves over

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

If it would be true, i mean like on first pages, then about fuking time. Noone asks u to share u idiots, if u ask me, the sharing thing is just plain stupid. Not very dif from Team Turkey. If its some attempt against chink farmers then its just k2's way of showing how dumb they are.

But hey, atleast they did it with style :P

P.S This thread isnt a shourbox

P.S2 I wanna point out again that all u big sharer dudes are just failures in my eyes.

TopCat

wow gj lost an acc also.[/b]

ok well this is all very interesting... cant wait till i get back home.. i have 4 gg accounts that i play as i bought them >< it wud be quiet interesting to see if i can log them or not..

You are forgetting that some people dont share because they want to get more exp they share because they might be friends.

ok well this is all very interesting... cant wait till i get back home.. i have 4 gg accounts that i play as i bought them >< it wud be quiet interesting to see if i can log them or not..[/b]
    lol all those thousands of dollers down the drain topkitty...

Id be soooo pissed..xD

Jason269

cud there be any proxy to get passed this? say if im from uk and need to login an account in australia, proxy?

Achemenes

i tryed with a proxy but aint working

would be great if there was

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

well heres my cs ticket to ko, i doubt it will do any good but lets hope for everyones sake that something is done about it....I cant even log my account because my best friend who lives in Canada logged in first while i was redownloading ko.

"Listen i have no idea what you guys have done with this patch but you have seriously messed things up for so many legit players in this game. I&#39;ve created this account in the Untied Sates and you dont even give me the liberty of excessing my own account. The amount of money and time i have spend on this game does not give no reason for you guys to screw us over like this. Instead of banning koxpers in the servers, you guys deny access to players that have paid your corporation to play a game, good going..."

mjollner

remember when k2 tried this last time? exactly the same thing happened... cant they just learn?

If it would be true, i mean like on first pages, then about fuking time. Noone asks u to share u idiots, if u ask me, the sharing thing is just plain stupid. Not very dif from Team Turkey. If its some attempt against chink farmers then its just k2&#39;s way of showing how dumb they are.

But hey, atleast they did it with style :P
    P.S This thread isnt a shourbox

P.S2 I wanna point out again that all u big sharer dudes are just failures in my eyes.[/b]
    too bad the problem is not only the fuking sharers cant get on, people that are the original owners cant even get on their own chars and they never moved to another country.

i after 4 hours, am still not able to get on.... right after restart, i was able to, but after i Dc, im not able to logon anymore.. I made my account, bought every prem, and cant even get on my own char with my own computer

well heres my cs ticket to ko, i doubt it will do any good but lets hope for everyones sake that something is done about it....I cant even log my account because my best friend who lives in Canada logged in first while i was redownloading ko.
    "Listen i have no idea what you guys have done with this patch but you have seriously messed things up for so many legit players in this game. I&#39;ve created this account in the Untied Sates and you dont even give me the liberty of excessing my own account. The amount of money and time i have spend on this game does not give no reason for you guys to screw us over like this. Instead of banning koxpers in the servers, you guys deny access to players that have paid your corporation to play a game, good going..."[/b]
    +infinity x 10

P.S if you get a decent reply tell us plsssss

we need a fix my dual sharrer cant log and the account was made in canada man this is gay who do they do this they loose ppl through this they retarded?

well dat suck ass.. my friend is away for the day and i logged on his account to see if i can get on.. and i can.. so i guess hes fucked over? :/

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast