Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; too bad the problem is not only the fuking sharers cant get on, people that are the original owners cant ...
Page: 13

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

too bad the problem is not only the fuking sharers cant get on, people that are the original owners cant even get on their own chars and they never moved to another country.

i after 4 hours, am still not able to get on.... right after restart, i was able to, but after i Dc, im not able to logon anymore.. I made my account, bought every prem, and cant even get on my own char with my own computer[/b]

This is where the "k2'd" phrase comes in. Sry to hear that.

And yet its just a game with well known k2 behind it. If u dont like it quit, simple as that. Geez, even the priv server im playing ( non ko lol) with 7 guys behind the project does way better job than k2.

cama

And yet its just a game with well known k2 behind it. If u dont like it quit, simple as that. Geez, even the priv server im playing ( non ko lol) with 7 guys behind the project does way better job than k2.[/b]
    LIES! i lost my augment i want refund of stone plys

bugi

And yet its just a game with well known k2 behind it. If u dont like it quit, simple as that. Geez, even the priv server im playing ( non ko lol) with 7 guys behind the project does way better job than k2.[/b]
    think about what u say.
    if u dont like it, quit.
    if all the english peoples will quit..
    like 20% of their money is gone or more..
    or if all the turkish peoples will quit.
    No more KO for us..
    but u never will know what K2 is plainning to do..

cama

and if lots quit K2 will get their act together -_- its cuz of all u idiots that put up with their crap that they purposely ignore their players and do whatever the fuck they want

SexyWarrior

/spam_tickets D:

bugi

Maybe, Most of us are angry..
    because all the Job they did is dissapear..
    i am telling u, now some sharers of some peoples will take this chance to take smoething from the char that they're playing him.. and they will said when they logged in its dissapear..
    anyway most of us are angry because K2 is doing to much troubles...
    troubles which make some peoples leave the game

Cadence96

What if K2 starts selling a PUS item for logging in different countries?

Banned

lol i wonder how many ppl which bought their accs just get screwed lol
    k2 ftw....

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

LIES! i lost my augment i want refund of stone plys[/b]
    I didnt loose ANY of mines xD Besides it was like 2nd mess up in 2 years, 1st was the clan halls reset when server started. Cant even compare the shit that K2 has done in past few years.

P.S get 78, we need tank! Me, ashi, sin and lindy got rolled by a fuking cov'd/valord/kittyd TH and BD last night in WoA Humiliating!

two hours and 45 mins ago i logged on my mage w/o any problems, is there a possibility to get fucked like u guys ? xD
    ps. im from turkei

Banned

two hours and 45 mins ago i logged on my mage w/o any problems, is there a possibility to get fucked like u guys ? xD
    ps. im from turkei[/b]
    its bcoz ur speacial, eray_disco_2007 <>.<>

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Bout time they put a stop to sharing, but that&#39;s hardly what this patch was for. This IP block is an obstacle to Gold Farmers that hack accounts and rip them off. Now they not only have to proxy in, but to hack an account, they have to proxy in from a proxy in a country where the player is from. The fact that it stops sharing is an added benefit. If you look, sharing is still against the TOS, just K2 never did anything to stop it. When you joined, you agreed not to share, you broke the rules and now you&#39;re paying for it. You got a new job? So did alot of people that didn&#39;t share, why should they fall behind just because you can get a sharer? Quite frankly, this evens out the playing field for alot of people, but once again, this was more likely to add a road block for Gold Farmers that hack accounts, nothing more.[/b]

wrong, sharing an account is NOT against the ToS, it only says you will receive less to non support in a case of hack/scam/account loss.

Taylan

wrong, sharing an account is NOT against the ToS, it only says you will receive less to non support in a case of hack/scam/account loss.[/b]
    True, before flaming him look at these links:

http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/a..._protection.php

http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/policies.php

So i doubt this was made to stop sharers, maybe somethings went wrong to improve account security.

sebbeee

Lucky im sharing with a rl friend

aq