Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eligibility Accounts are available only to 1) persons of legal age to form a binding contract and who are not ...
Page: 15

Draconetsu

Eligibility

Accounts are available only to 1) persons of legal age to form a binding contract and who are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions or 2), in their discretion, their minor child over the age of 13. If you are a minor over the age of 13, your parent or guardian must complete the registration process, in which case they will take full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. Under no circumstances will the Service offered through this Website be available to minors under the age of 13. By registering an account, you represent that you are a person of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions and are either accepting this Agreement on behalf of yourself or your child. You may not transfer or share your Account with anyone, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one child over the age of 13 to use the Account instead of you (in which case you may not use that Account). You are liable for all activities conducted through the Account, and parents or guardians are liable for the activities of their child. Corporations and other entities are not eligible to procure Accounts.

Straight from the TOS, they never changed that.

Will receive no Customer Support
    and can lead to Account Termination

Straight from the policies page. It's still against the rules, they only didn't have all they needed to stop it, and enforce it. Now they can and I pray they will.

TouchMyBlade

well yesterday before maintenance was logged my friend that come from france... but me is the real owner of the account and i come from Italy, i created it and i did all the payment with my CC from the start... well i still cant log in [/b]

Ok this is what I think has happened.

Who ever logs the account after this patch first is the ONLY one that can log the account everyone else gets the not your country shit.

So if your sharer logged you first then they can access it regardless of where they live but you cant If that is your senerio then change ya pass via the website ASAP.

Then will have to wait or spam K2 with tickets till hopfully some luck.

I have 3 accounts, 2 of them i made 1 was purchased. 2 of the 3 had a sharer.

Acc1: I can log 1 of the ones i made (no sharer)

Acc2: I can log the one i bought(from diff country might i add) which i logged first after patch

Acc3: I cant log the account that I made but my sharer logged first.

So it doesnt matter if you made the acount in your country K2 takes the first info from the first log after patch and blocks everyone else.

Luckily it was only my noob account that i cant access but still annoying.

ps if your sharer says they cant log aswell they are probally lieing /change pass ASAP.

Banned

Ok this is what I think has happened.

Who ever logs the account after this patch first is the ONLY one that can log the account everyone else gets the not your country shit.

So if your sharer logged you first then they can access it regardless of where they live but you cant If that is your senerio then change ya pass via the website ASAP.

Then will have to wait or spam K2 with tickets till hopfully some luck.

I have 3 accounts, 2 of them i made 1 was purchased. 2 of the 3 had a sharer.

Acc1: I can log 1 of the ones i made (no sharer)

Acc2: I can log the one i bought(from diff country might i add) which i logged first after patch

Acc3: I cant log the account that I made but my sharer logged first.

So it doesnt matter if you made the acount in your country K2 takes the first info from the first log after patch and blocks everyone else.

Luckily it was only my noob account that i cant access but still annoying.

ps if your sharer says they cant log aswell they are probally lieing /change pass ASAP.[/b]
    i trust my sharer 100% ... whats the point in change password? we merged items.. he maked my char a lot better with his items...
    i just want play.. what do then ? he didnt log after the new patch but he was logged yesterday before maintenance...
    what i need do ?

i trust my sharer 100% ... whats the point in change password? we merged items.. he maked my char a lot better with his items...
    i just want play.. what do then ? he didnt log after the new patch but he was logged yesterday before maintenance...
    what i need do ? [/b]
    wait

didinino

maybe its a call for all of u guys to just open ur own account, take some items from the old broken account (with assistant of ur sharer) and start urself a new safe account again?

pretty good idea from K2, but if its true that account creators cant login then its bugged and the whole point of making this rule is gone xD

TouchMyBlade

what i need do ? [/b]
    If ya trust ya sharer then fine shared items etc etc.

It was directed to ppl who dont trus ttheir sharer havign access to the account when they do not.

Otherwise yes all you can do is wait and hope.

Servers are full it doesnt seem to be a bug. As why would they have a message that no one has seen before and after maintaince.

Telling me he was logged before maintaince tell me possible its not the first to log after patch. K2 has taken knote of the last known country lgged and fixed that as the one to use. Either way its not kool for alot of ppl.

TouchMyBlade

maybe its a call for all of u guys to just open ur own account, take some items from the old broken account (with assistant of ur sharer) and start urself a new safe account again?

pretty good idea from K2, but if its true that account creators cant login then its bugged and the whole point of making this rule is gone xD[/b]

basically if they just annouced it then ppl could change their password and make sure they were logged at the appropriate time.

That sould still suck for ppl who share items etc. But would of saved a lot of grief for the pppl who simply have asharer and not someone who has a vested interest in the account.

Not sure if its good or bad idea but it also mean that when someone quits their char will just dissapear meaning you will over time get new ppl lvling up to 80 if the old 80's got bored and quit as now they cant sell their char.

Spose it gives somoen else the chance to catch up.

Banned

pretty good idea from K2, but if its true that account creators cant login then its bugged and the whole point of making this rule is gone xD[/b]
    NO way account is created by me 2 years ago.. i always bought premiuns with my CC (italy CC) , i spend a lot of time in it and now i have a rogue lvl 75 with fuking good items.
    I pay for a service.. account is created in italy all the emails SQs and other info are italian.. They have to give me it back no other way

btw official web site say that are the 3:20am there.. so they will not answer at tickets till morning right?

didinino

if its true and they will close sharing, it will be the time for those who CAN login to go online, move 50% of their items to their new sharer's account, get him to buy plat or gold (thats the only fast way to lvl) and start helping with the new lvls.

but thats only an "IF"...

+1

Taylan

Did anybody think about this; only if non-Turkish people share their accounts or sell it, they get screwed over, but if a Turk shares with a Turk or sell to a Turk, they will not have this problem i am sure

Wow great zzzz
    i live in nl (holland) and my girl live's in belgium (its the fucking same as nl) and now i cant play on my char anymore when i am with her, also she cant play on her own char anymore becouse its maked in holland when she was with me zzzz....... thx k2, if u dont fix this u will lose alot of players!

mjollner

sharing isnt against the TOS or anything, sharing is fine (just means you wont get help if you get scammed/hacked)
    this is considered a security fix, but its actually just shit

aq once again.. fack just missed war

Can k2 get anything right?