Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If they make it that no1 from other country cant login your acc it will be damn stupid, who gonna ...
Page: 22

If they make it that no1 from other country cant login your acc it will be damn stupid, who gonna buy prem for me ? i live in serbia aka no paypal here...[/b]
    1) No one can buy premium with PayPal
    2) Click and Buy works good, even from Serbia, they charge like 1% provision for ever transaction or less, and some ppl "sell" premium for coins ^^
    3) http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...t&p=1001260
    Is it that hard to "fix" what u got wrong in the first place :S At least he posted something on official forum, quickest response from a liaison ever but useless non the less.

Banned

oh shit =[ i don't have chars to play now

lBrutuSl

Problem fixed, GG K2.[/b]
    uffffff!!!!!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

so why did you bring it up lol? and you can't even use paypal to buy things in pus anymore.[/b]
    i pay igc for prem, and if they make it like they trying to, it will be so gayish for me and for others who pay igc for prem.

draviste

u logged on with a different ip[/b]
    Dont share..........how it works is whoever logs the account first after the patch becomes the country of reference, so if you have a sharer and he is in cuba and he logged the account first after the patch then only people from Cuba can log after that, even if your information says Brazil you wont be able to login. So if your sharer logged into the account before the account holder logged and the sharer is in a diffent country than the account holder then your royally fuked.

Mercyful

Dont share..........how it works is whoever logs the account first after the patch becomes the country of reference, so if you have a sharer and he is in cuba and he logged the account first after the patch then only people from Cuba can log after that, even if your information says Brazil you wont be able to login. So if your sharer logged into the account before the account holder logged and the sharer is in a diffent country than the account holder then your royally fuked.[/b]
    think that sums it up good work

unahomla

SHIT they should warn first or so . lawl , sharers got lvl 80 chars , owners lost , btw does anyone knowz do this take effect on changing character info , if they cant log in on char can they change pw or so? shiiit this is stupid

REBELLION!! /drop nuke on k2

Banned

Dont share..........how it works is whoever logs the account first after the patch becomes the country of reference, so if you have a sharer and he is in cuba and he logged the account first after the patch then only people from Cuba can log after that, even if your information says Brazil you wont be able to login. So if your sharer logged into the account before the account holder logged and the sharer is in a diffent country than the account holder then your royally fuked.[/b]
    i agree but sux... first they didnt warn... second why get the country of the first people that log.. get the country from who register it damn it!!!

REBELLION!! /drop nuke on k2[/b]
    u get the nuke and i help u to drop it on k2 :P.
    becouse of k2 i cant play ko anymore with my girl zzz

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

what about new accounts ? i cant login accounts which i made today !

tommyleonghk

<_<

<<<< ROYAL ASS FUKED

Hehe, I could log in fine after the patch, I went to bed and couldn&#39;t when I tried just now. The account is registered in the country I live in so I got owned :P

sgtkoss99

yeah im a sharer on an account and I was the first to log in after patch. This is fucked up if i knew this was gonna happen I wouldn&#39;t have logged on . K2 has to have some kind of second chance shit or something.

yeah im a sharer on an account and I was the first to log in after patch. This is fucked up if i knew this was gonna happen I wouldn&#39;t have logged on . K2 has to have some kind of second chance shit or something.[/b]
    Well like i say is they must put it in a platinum pre optie so u can change it evry time u want....

BJK

still waiting answer from CS... please send more tickets, so they will get to the way and fix this FUCKING SHITTT