Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its a good idea for no more sharers and no more sell accounts for usd .But atm is just a ...
Page: 23

kibal

Its a good idea for no more sharers and no more sell accounts for usd .But atm is just a bug since there r guys that cant play with their own accounts made by themselves

stefann

Me 2 i make account today and i cant login god damn k2..

tommyleonghk

Its a good idea for no more sharers and no more sell accounts for usd .But atm is just a bug since there r guys that cant play with their own accounts made by themselves[/b]
    IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA....

i made my account when i was working in America...now im back in Malaysia....

account registered in a different country...DUH!!!!!!!!!

how is that a GOOD IDEA???????????????????????????

:angry:

Kreeden

I got ass fucked. No more ko ftw.

Perhaps a proxy?

Jason269

tried proxies kreedae, dont work.. i got fucked also, fuckin stupid hope they fix this man

SHIT they should warn first or so . lawl , sharers got lvl 80 chars , owners lost , btw does anyone knowz do this take effect on changing character info , if they cant log in on char can they change pw or so? shiiit this is stupid

REBELLION!! /drop nuke on k2[/b]

u can still change pw.. i tried. works. but i cant logon.

i logged on first after the patch, it was fine... then after they disabled the country thing for about 30 mins, my friend got on.... now neither of us can get on

Gr33ntumb

Eueheeuheuheuheuheuheuheuhe

Anyone want a cookie?

I read this and ran for my room to try, and it works but i try at work , on a boat with satelite internet, i hope it works when i go home.

i can try the accounts of ppl that can log , if someone needs a Canadian to try

anyway

Good luck ,

k2 / gay1 with there smard id's xD.
    I think i am done.....
    lol fuck this they delleted the option to play with my girlfriend....
    well fuck that i am not going to pay for that bull shit....
    i will give k2 2 days more to fix this or my time is over for ko..... even if i like it......zzzzzz...

Dont share..........how it works is whoever logs the account first after the patch becomes the country of reference, so if you have a sharer and he is in cuba and he logged the account first after the patch then only people from Cuba can log after that, even if your information says Brazil you wont be able to login. So if your sharer logged into the account before the account holder logged and the sharer is in a diffent country than the account holder then your royally fuked.[/b]

that cannot be right.....

I was the first and only one to logon my friend's account after the patch, and about 3 hrs after servers were up last night, i couldnt logon that account anymore.

Kreeden

I think they're going to notice the lack of cash flow coming in because of this bullshit. I really hope they take this off cause that would ruin alot of my time.

wtf. I travel a lot due to my job, so I need to play in the US, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Romania and Poland, so I wont play anymore when Im bored?

SouljaPriest

OwneD spent money for premium 10 days ago ... fcking platinum premium !!!

TY K2!!!!

kibal

IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA....

i made my account when i was working in America...now im back in Malaysia....

account registered in a different country...DUH!!!!!!!!!

how is that a GOOD IDEA???????????????????????????
    :angry:[/b]
    They should put an option where u can change the country with ur cc number for example for cases like ur.

They should put an option where u can change the country with ur cc number for example for cases like ur.[/b]
    No, they should just remove that shit.
    If you dont like sharing, DONT share.
    If ppl like to share, let them share.
    This is just b/s

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

They should put an option where u can change the country with ur cc number for example for cases like ur.[/b]
    who said this? -_-