Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yayay good patch, now it actually takes some dedication to be the best instead of getting 5 ppl to play ...
Page: 24

Yayay good patch, now it actually takes some dedication to be the best instead of getting 5 ppl to play ur account..

Banned

Yayay good patch, now it actually takes some dedication to be the best instead of getting 5 ppl to play ur account..[/b]
    Read kohacks his post above on this page, for that people, it sucks..

it doesnt fuvk up turks because they share with each ohter in the same country

Banned

GUYS CALM DOWN

I just talked with the GM korlash in manes, he said me that they are working on solving the issue

The beginning of a big change

USKO will definitly become TRKO

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Dont share..........how it works is whoever logs the account first after the patch becomes the country of reference, so if you have a sharer and he is in cuba and he logged the account first after the patch then only people from Cuba can log after that, even if your information says Brazil you wont be able to login. So if your sharer logged into the account before the account holder logged and the sharer is in a diffent country than the account holder then your royally fuked.[/b]
    BULLFUCKINGSHIT no1 logged my account after maintenance , when i tried to log i was getting the different country bullcrap and then my turkey aga logged just fine.i tried to log at 3PM Greece time when i got off work and he logged the rogue at about 6PM
    (Greece and Turkey = same timezone)

stefann

hmm well i cant log on new account i make 1-2hour ago.
    But i can log on friend characters is that maybe cuz we live in same city ? or what the fuk.
    So now no1 cant sell char ? just items ? fucking k2network damn

They should put an option where u can change the country with ur cc number for example for cases like ur.[/b]
    That would be an awesome idea. But i bet one of the reasons k2 did this was to prevent the selling and buying of accounts. So i dont think that there would be this option...

but if there is.. id be glad ^^

GUYS CALM DOWN

I just talked with the GM korlash in manes, he said me that they are working on solving the issue[/b]
    i talked with GM months ago, they told me they were working on speedhacking, now, months later, i dont see anything that has helped the situation... hell.. i see more speedhackers now then there was before.

unahomla

i dont know why they doing this ..i mean i know but didnt they heard ever that customer is on first place, after all we are giving them money to live, buy food , taking their beautiful womans to expensive dinners and buying some cars .. its money industry and we are customers who paying them ,without us no k2 , no money , no industry , and they didnt even WARN us about this big mistake ... i mean i know policy of k2 but still xD not fair to someone who are paying for their employees and finance this game lol ... shame but i know that they will fix it bcuz a lot of players will quit , there will be no sharers who buy prem .. their money going down and we all know K2 hate that xD so .. fix soon pls

sry for my english but i hope u all understand wtf im trying to tell

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

i really hope they change it back, if else whats the reason for sealing items?

i really hope they change it back, if else whats the reason for sealing items?[/b]
    ooo u have a good point. If i get my account working... ill unseal all items and buy silver prem next time.... (since im dcz and dont needa lvl no more)

good point there. no more need seal items :P =)

Banned

i really hope they change it back, if else whats the reason for sealing items?[/b]
    Less people that send tickets that say there items are 'stolen'
    Less tickets = less people to hire in to reply = more money

Less people that send tickets that say there items are 'stolen'
    Less tickets = less people to hire in to reply = more money[/b]
    i dont think there is anyone who replies to tickets , its all automatic replies.

Banned

i dont think there is anyone who replies to tickets , its all automatic replies.[/b]
    if it is.. why i didnt get an answer after 12 hours ?

i didnt get one either.which means their robots suck or like 90834689063463489649876346897346973429875230897598 0723 ppl are sending tickets