Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i wont bother reading all the 21 pages and im sorry if some1 made that point already but whoever ...
Page: 28

well i wont bother reading all the 21 pages and im sorry if some1 made that point already but whoever logged after maintenance on ur account is the designated country that the acc should be logging from(according to k2 and their new patch).any other country is "different from the one u registered in"

which means most of us are pretty much fucked up

this might be the end for many of us if this shit doesnt get fixed..[/b]

not for my case.

i was able to get on right after the patch when 90% of ppl couldnt. After everyone was allowed on again, i let my friend on, and we both had no problems for 1.5 hrs.... after that, he got DC, and now neither of us can get back on

someone tell linus to liek ban the hackers people posted for carnac west..he liek deleted the thread and didnt ban any O_o.

when are they going to fix the bug in cz where the message appears twice ><

when are they going to fix the bug in cz where the message appears twice ><[/b]
    Should not be a priority atm.

aww man i still got like 3 items left to sell now no1 will buy them cause they cant login ;[

Kreeden

Ahh well. I found a way around it so its all good

oldboy

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/316790/how_t...our_ip_address/
    will this work?

for 18.00$ http://iprivacytools.com/
    any1 wanna go in halvsies?

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

never seen such a fast rising topic just for a patch

tommyleonghk

never seen such a fast rising topic just for a patch [/b]
    coz its fukin up almost everyone.... :lol:

never seen such a fast rising topic just for a patch [/b]

Ive never seen K2 f*** up this bad XD

Lady

gone get some sleep...hope tomorow all will be ok... h34r:

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=166994

This thread has been cleaned up. Let&#39;s try again in a more civil manner, shall we?

1. I need everyone to stop assuming this patch has anything to do with sharers. It negatively impacts them--I get that--but that&#39;s only because we do not support sharing and thus, no decision we make takes sharing into account. If you are a sharer you are operating outside the supported boundaries and must realize that we committed to serving players that follow the TOS. We have not done anything to purposefully stop them, nor will we do anything to help them.
    2. The way this patch works is being changed; instead of being the country that you registered from, it will be the country that you last logged in from.

What does this mean?

It means that if somehow your account gets hacked by a guy halfway around the planet from you, he can&#39;t log in. This is something players were complaining about and being affected by, and is something we are trying to fix.

It means that gold farmers are going to have a heck of a time reconciling their accounts and getting logged into the game, considering they all have to go through proxies, resulting in more free spawn points for legitimate players and hopefully more ability to kill things like werewolves, so more gems.

IF YOU ARE A K2 customer and you are being adversely affected by this--and you&#39;re not a sharer--ABSOLUTELY send a customer support ticket. I have had personal talks with them and made sure that they will take care of you guys.

Other assorted questions:

Gems: This isn&#39;t sorted out yet. I don&#39;t know how many more Tuesday maintenances will go by before this is changed, or if it is definitively changing at all. But as it is something that affects you guys, I have made it as part of my own crusade to get changed.

Speedhackers: There is a very comprehensive fix being created for this. I don&#39;t know when it&#39;s being rolled out, but I have seen it, and it is cool, and it&#39;s coming.[/b]

what about people in careers that for example are pilots

traveling to 3 different countries every month and 25 states. my lap top comes with me and on the down time i play KO 24/7..... what happens in this situation......

eWo-eWo

pwnt

http://knight-empire.net/forum/index.php

MYKO REBORN LITTERALLY.. its myko all over again except no duping and hacking but its a PS coz its not licenced.. but hey it looks great