Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://knight-empire.net/forum/index.php MYKO REBORN LITTERALLY.. its myko all over again except no duping and hacking but its a PS coz its ...
Page: 29

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

http://knight-empire.net/forum/index.php

MYKO REBORN LITTERALLY.. its myko all over again except no duping and hacking but its a PS coz its not licenced.. but hey it looks great[/b]
    You really trying to get banned, are you?

Something you prolly dont see much, considering how ugly you are IRL, rofl.

[/b]
    Good one bro you got me hard, now everyone knows I'm ugly omgz.

Really gonna go cry now because I've been insulted by some internet nerd crying that he can't login to his little game. Way to be named after a math term btw. Thats really cool bro.

draviste

Its Official

Greetings Knights!

Patch 1527 is live, and with it comes a couple of changes. Foremost, both the Dragon Tooth Soldier and Commander hunt quests given in Raon Village have been fixed.

Secondly, there is a new security update. Going forward, all players are required to log in from the same country they were in last time they logged in before the patch. This is being done to protect legitimate players, enhance the overall in-game experience, as well as to thwart the attempts of those who would do harm to our players. Please also remember that it is against the TOS to share accounts, and that any accounts with a history of sharing may also experience difficulty completing the login process.

-the Knight Online Team

Those who logged in after there sharer are buddy or ................. are fuked, they stressed that its against the terms of service to share accounts.

Omfg this is BULLSHIT. Im calling there asses up tommrow, ive nvr been so pissed off in all my life.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS SH1T DAMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Banned

At least the only people that can hack me now are Americans and not someone half across the world.

Banned

Imagine this :
    You exped to lvl 79 solo and just got a new job , so u think fck it i need a sharer ...
    sharer plays the day before patch ..
    Owner of the char comes home from job... PWND :lol:
    Sry but rofl
    lucky i never let some1 on my acc :>

draviste

At least the only people that can hack me now are Americans and not someone half across the world.[/b]
    I think they should have not done it so abrubtly so that people could have kicked there sharers off, made a in game annoucement saying sharing acccounts is against tos and security fetures will be enbaled shortly to prevent it, somthing like that. I agree that its a good thing for the game but I dont like that so many will have there accounts jacked, I guess for some it will be starting a new character with alot of nice items from lvl 0 or quitting all together which sucks, the last resort would be to get a proxy or have a gm reset there accounts. Good luck to all.

lil_mageskillz

so this is official first person who logged the acount after maintanence prety much has the acount?

Banned

so this is official first person who logged the acount after maintanence prety much has the acount?[/b]
    No before maintenance

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

I think they should have not done it so abrubtly so that people could have kicked there sharers off, made a in game annoucement saying sharing acccounts is against tos and security fetures will be enbaled shortly to prevent it, somthing like that. I agree that its a good thing for the game but I dont like that so many will have there accounts jacked, I guess for some it will be starting a new character with alot of nice items from lvl 0 or quitting all together which sucks, the last resort would be to get a proxy or have a gm reset there accounts. Good luck to all.[/b]
    Why? Not sharing your account has been against the TOS since when, KOL? That's a fucking longass time, therefore you're not supposed to have sharers in the first place, you've been playing KO knowing that it's against the TOS to share, they're allowed to do what they want. Technically, if K2 really wanted to check the IP logs of your account, they could decide to ban you for it, I've known some GMs who've done it before.

All of you bitches can QQ more because you can't manage an account on your own, who gives a flying fuck if you're not the highest level, or "because I have a life." Kudos to you all, this game's supposed to be fun, I have the most fun with friends I've met in the game, I certainly don't need to be a high level to keep having fun with them, or need to pay/use people to level my account for me.

so whos getting this error lost his acc FORVER?!

waton

this is fun..i got hacked by a user from holland. i bought the account from him and the account got registrated in (god knows where but definatly not in belgium)

i didnt regear it cuz i knew he just would rescam me over and over and over.

NOW THE FUNNY PART

i can log in to the account...while the acocunt wasnt registrated in my country.
    so what now? can i regear it without getting scammed? or is the fat f*ck able to scam me again?(even if he is from other country?

i like to hear ur guys comment about this..

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

this is fun..i got hacked by a user from holland. i bought the account from him and the account got registrated in (god knows where but definatly not in belgium)

i didnt regear it cuz i knew he just would rescam me over and over and over.

NOW THE FUNNY PART

i can log in to the account...while the acocunt wasnt registrated in my country.
    so what now? can i regear it without getting scammed? or is the fat f*ck able to scam me again?(even if he is from other country?

i like to hear ur guys comment about this..[/b]
    He could use a proxy from your country to login if he really wanted to go to all that trouble.

waton

they should just ip registrate it...

only if ip matches with account => able to connect..
    so now they can still scam you if they use a f*cking proxy server..kinda sucks tho