Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hm i can log on without any problems even tho my account is registered in US, but i dont live ...
Page: 33

banaanc

hm i can log on without any problems even tho my account is registered in US, but i dont live there/havent been there

for me its working, so stop bitching about "NOBODY CANT LOG ON OHH MY LIFE SUCKS I CANT PLAY GAME OOHHH" stupid emos....

erfran

howcome i can log all accounts i have acces on ?

sharing isnt legal

if you didnt share.. you wont have any problems

read the TOS next time correctly :wacko:[/b]
    actually it never said you couldnt share it only said that they would not receive support in the event that you were hacked, they updated the TOS, to say this now..

NEMANYA

hm i can log on without any problems even tho my account is registered in US, but i dont live there/havent been there

for me its working, so stop bitching about "NOBODY CANT LOG ON OHH MY LIFE SUCKS I CANT PLAY GAME OOHHH" stupid emos....[/b]
    stfu u stupid emo.. 70%+ ppl cannot log on their own accounts and they DOESNT need your comment..STFU and go play game with you'r noob account...you sucks a lot !!!!

Gr33ntumb

omg whas there so many sharers ,

i mean like WTF , WTF you think they gonna do , its' about god damn time , i mean , fukin lvl 70's in first week of server , lol , ya they very good gun

NEMANYA

omg whas there so many sharers ,

i mean like WTF , WTF you think they gonna do , its' about god damn time , i mean , fukin lvl 70's in first week of server , lol , ya they very good gun[/b]
    sharers and non-sharers got screwed...same thing..either they got screwed.

Lady

"After yesterday patch, i was unable to login to knight online. Propobly its because im traveling a lot between poland and norway. Im living and working in Norway but very often (like 2-3 times a montch) im visiting Poland and my family because im Polish. That what i see now im able to login from Poland but cant do this from Norway. Im asking u to solve this problem. If u r able to let me connect from both that countrys, please do it. If no please change my ip range think on Norway because most time im here. thanks"

waiting for reply.....

PoseidoM

i was lived in brazil, now living on japan.... just two weeks :S
    hahaha
    lot of money withh this k2!

FUCKING !

banaanc

checked servers on the morning, and they were as full as always

Hostibus

for me its working, so stop bitching about "NOBODY CANT LOG ON OHH MY LIFE SUCKS I CANT PLAY GAME OOHHH" stupid emos....[/b]
    can u read ? its about that who was loged last before the maitance not bout registeration lol ... wondering whos stupid there ;x

PoseidoM

ooo mee same you /\

PoseidoM

ooo mee same you /\

PoseidoM

ooo mee same you /\

This helped me sooo much :P

Hail, Adventurer!

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access the Knight Online servers. In an effort to improve our user’s overall experience; K2 Network and the Knight Online staff have been making enhancements to the game and servers. With these changes certain IP ranges have had their access restricted. Through our continued efforts we will be making adjustments as needed. For an update to this situation we ask that you please keep an eye on the announcements made at the Knight Online website and forums. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please refer to the announcement located at the following link: http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...439611450880091

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com / www.gamersfirst.com[/b]

banaanc

can u read ? its about that who was loged last before the maitance not bout registeration lol ... wondering whos stupid there ;x[/b]
    then only ones who have problems with logging on should be sharers(i dont give a f... about) and ppl who live/study in more than 1 country, i wrote about registration cause some ppl bitched about that they cant log on because of that