Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then only ones who have problems with logging on should be sharers(i dont give a f... about) and ppl who ...
Page: 34

Hostibus

then only ones who have problems with logging on should be sharers(i dont give a f... about) and ppl who live/study in more than 1 country, i wrote about registration cause some ppl bitched about that they cant log on because of that[/b]
    yea "should be" like we could know thats gonna happen - ppl might have had random friends on their accounts right before the maitance - MANY DID - and now they lost their accounts - i was on the acc im playing so np for me but still IT IS FUCKED UP, also what kind of a online game is that when u cant log it anywhere aparat from one country without using proxies ? + thats not anyhow connected with anti-sharing system - 80% of the KO population are Turks - and 99% of them got turkish sharers - so ... it gives NOTHING.

edit:AQ K2 FUK U BITCHES

tommyleonghk

This helped me sooo much :P[/b]
    :lol:

i got the same fukin reply....

K2 :angry:

PoseidoM

lol, = me.. this reply! ..
    i receive it now also
    i think hes send to all player this same msg

This helped me sooo much

Hail, Adventurer!

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access the Knight Online servers. In an effort to improve our user’s overall experience; K2 Network and the Knight Online staff have been making enhancements to the game and servers. With these changes certain IP ranges have had their access restricted. Through our continued efforts we will be making adjustments as needed. For an update to this situation we ask that you please keep an eye on the announcements made at the Knight Online website and forums. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please refer to the announcement located at the following link: http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst...39611450880091

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com / www.gamersfirst.com

People cant log becuz the first person to log after maintence gotthere ip locked. but when all u idoits are flaming that this is a good patch u need to look at the whole picture..... this doesnt do shit to neything only sharing and users.... hackers can always get proxies, also think botu the guy who logged int eh sates becuz he was visiting his family thanwen he goes home no ko for him, or the person to travels u ppl need to look at the whole fucking picture stop spamming good no sharrers no one over 70 in 1 month im sorry but it u cantget 70 in 1 month ur noob ok , this is wut happend to me, i heard bout the patch so i asked my cousin to see if he could log in the states on my acc, it wouldnt let him n b4 i could try it for my self he got in, so noo account for me.... am i sharing huh, no im not iwasnt able to get to a comp so i had him check it out now im fcukd, also sharrers are taking a risk, let them its up to them wtf happens dont go cry to k2 becuz ur sharrer fucking hacked u u should just sayf uck n move on than can be done n such situations. i totally hate the patch... does nothing for hackers and goldfarmers they keep saying the the log in for goldfarmers will become difficult but gold farmers log in just like you and me, so wouldnt that make log in difficult for us aswell , this patch is a joke

btw i got the exact same message for my tickets too

Jason269

woke up this morning and stil cant log, GOD DAMN

I wonder how merchant topics will be.

Selling 80 level warrior registered in USA :lol:

I live in Turkiye but I was playing with my Estonian friend I hope all K2 gays die.Stupid faggots.Fuck you.

Glader

so....when I go to Denmark I can't play my own account because....I'm elsewhere? yaaay ^^

NaidenZ

Somehow I found a way to change the country of the account XD and it works like this

example h34r:

if you are in united states nd you are from canada then use any ip proxy of US and log and stay logged for 14 hours without log off and after it u wont need proxy anymore xD

worked at least for me xD

tommyleonghk

i think this was mentioned before in some other post....but i think will be a good idea if or when u are playing in a different country, not as registered on your account, you are required to provide secret answers to be able to login....i hope k2 fix this problem soon coz many like me...still cant login to play.... there goes my platinum premium... sigh

Lady

Somehow I found a way to change the country of the account XD and it works like this

example h34r:

if you are in united states nd you are from canada then use any ip proxy of US and log and stay logged for 14 hours without log off and after it u wont need proxy anymore xD
    worked at least for me xD[/b]
    how this can work??? oO

tommyleonghk

example h34r:

where and how to find US ip proxy? any step by step instructions? im no computer genius ^_^

Banned

example h34r:

always if u dont get ban before the 14 hours

NaidenZ

always if u dont get ban before the 14 hours[/b]
    at least I didnt got banned nd now i dont need proxy anymore . xD

PoseidoM

learn we this Naudenz