Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greetings Knights! Patch 1527 is live, and with it comes a couple of changes. Foremost, both the Dragon Tooth Soldier ...
Page: 35

saca

Greetings Knights!

Patch 1527 is live, and with it comes a couple of changes. Foremost, both the Dragon Tooth Soldier and Commander hunt quests given in Raon Village have been fixed.

Secondly, there is a new security update. Going forward, all players are required to log in from the same country they were in last time they logged in before the patch. This is being done to protect legitimate players, enhance the overall in-game experience, as well as to thwart the attempts of those who would do harm to our players. Please also remember that it is against the TOS to share accounts, and that any accounts with a history of sharing may also experience difficulty completing the login process.

-the Knight Online Team

They will not fix this login thing, i think

waton

stfu u stupid emo.. 70%+ ppl cannot log on their own accounts and they DOESNT need your comment..STFU and go play game with you'r noob account...you sucks a lot !!!![/b]
    LOOOL they doesnt need your comment...

euhm, if 70% of the people were sharers, than its their own fold that they cannot loigin anymore..cry about following the rules? than pls quit the game..

venom

wtf

Banned

LOOOL they doesnt need your comment...

euhm, if 70% of the people were sharers, than its their own fold that they cannot loigin anymore..cry about following the rules? than pls quit the game..[/b]
    whats wrong with play a GAME coz we are talking about a FUKING GAME not a bank account GOD DAMN with 1 friend??
    A my friend got hack by some fuker and i now let he play on my account since 3 months only.. We live near, me in italy and he in france whats wrong with this? he will never scam me coz is not a little nerd like you and we want only have fun... NO OTHER ONLINE GAME have this fuking option! when we register the account and bought a premiun service there was a limitation about country? NO.. if they dont fix it ill go talk with a lawyer. I pay for a service, and when i paid there WAS NOT a limitation on what country can LOG!
    They cant do this shit

didinino

"K2 has defeated Sharing Accounts" FTW

lol

so from now on- ppl who share from same country are lucky.
    turkish players will always have higher lvl + better items than outsiders.

no more lvl 80 in 1-2 months for a single player.

OGOGOGOGOGO make ur friends play ko ^_^

Lady

whats wrong with play a GAME coz we are talking about a FUKING GAME not a bank account GOD DAMN with 1 friend??
    A my friend got hack by some fuker and i now let he play on my account since 3 months only.. We live near, me in italy and he in france whats wrong with this? he will never scam me coz is not a little nerd like you and we want only have fun... NO OTHER ONLINE GAME have this fuking option! when we register the account and bought a premiun service there was a limitation about country? NO.. if they dont fix it ill go talk with a lawyer. I pay for a service, and when i paid there WAS NOT a limitation on what country can LOG!
    They cant do this shit[/b]
    +1

Cool

mabby k2 should f up your baba shoping list 2 for usd.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1899180

ey buying is like ganing the smae advatage as sharing[/b]
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STRUCK A NERVE! Nothng for nothing but i can still log onto my account. Stings don't it.

Lady

To login in , you have to send ticket to customer support , Tell them you are out of your country they will let u login right away[/b]
    i sended ticket and waiting for reaply...but have feeling that wont give any result :S

Banned

They cant do this shit[/b]
    You accepted the end user agreement , you cant do a shit

didinino

You accepted the end user agreement , you cant do a shit [/b]
    if they keep themselves the right to change it when ever they want, then yes- there is nothing that we can do about it.

BB lwl 80 warrior.. GG gear..
    BB lwl 80 priest.. GG gear..
    BB lwl 80 mage.. GG gear...

.................................................. ............[/b]
    what u mean oO

what u mean oO[/b]
    he prolly played those accounts or shared with people now he can't log them

Banned

if they keep themselves the right to change it when ever they want, then yes- there is nothing that we can do about it.[/b]
    Yes they do as every other Online game , go read it
    what u mean oO[/b]
    Vandy is an exping whore :P
    He got access to a bunch of chars which include 80's

Bialla

According to ko team issue will be fixed. Thoe it will come with lots of problems.........They will keep ip block..........to change ip u gotta log website and subit a new password. So eberytime u wanna log somewhere else than home u gotta do this and this function will only be able for premium users. They say they are working on it but gud knows how long time it will take. Myself i think this was the most stupied thing k2 ever done and i hope they decide to remove this functions

burningZero

According to ko team issue will be fixed. Thoe it will come with lots of problems.........They will keep ip block..........to change ip u gotta log website and subit a new password. So eberytime u wanna log somewhere else than home u gotta do this and this function will only be able for premium users. They say they are working on it but gud knows how long time it will take. Myself i think this was the most stupied thing k2 ever done and i hope they decide to remove this functions[/b]
    +1