Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im submit other pw but not working im plat prem :s dont working ;x...
Page: 36

PoseidoM

im submit other pw but not working
    im plat prem :s

dont working ;x

Banned

im submit other pw but not working
    im plat prem :s

dont working ;x[/b]
    NO SHIT
    maybe because that feature is not implemented yet?

PoseidoM

oh ;P

Banned

According to ko team issue will be fixed. Thoe it will come with lots of problems.........They will keep ip block..........to change ip u gotta log website and subit a new password. So eberytime u wanna log somewhere else than home u gotta do this and this function will only be able for premium users. They say they are working on it but gud knows how long time it will take. Myself i think this was the most stupied thing k2 ever done and i hope they decide to remove this functions[/b]
    Could u pls show SS of where they said this? Cuz if so, than this whole bullcrap thingy might even work out if you wanna buy/sell accounts. And, let's keep it real, if they do this, this bullcrap might even work; you'll only be able to share with those you know

Banned

Could u pls show SS of where they said this? Cuz if so, than this whole bullcrap thingy might even work out if you wanna buy/sell accounts[/b]
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...66994&st=60

Banned

According to ko team issue will be fixed. Thoe it will come with lots of problems.........They will keep ip block..........to change ip u gotta log website and subit a new password. So eberytime u wanna log somewhere else than home u gotta do this and this function will only be able for premium users. They say they are working on it but gud knows how long time it will take. Myself i think this was the most stupied thing k2 ever done and i hope they decide to remove this functions[/b]
    well, if i finish my premiun and i cant log in game for buy it anymore then for me will impossible to use this fuction

Gr33ntumb

you can buy bronze on website :P

BJK

Hail, XXXXXXX!

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access the Knight Online servers. In an effort to improve our user’s overall experience; K2 Network and the Knight Online staff have been making enhancements to the game and servers. With these changes certain IP ranges have had their access restricted. Through our continued efforts we will be making adjustments as needed. For an update to this situation we ask that you please keep an eye on the announcements made at the Knight Online website and forums. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please refer to the announcement located at the following link: http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...439611450880091

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com / www.gamersfirst.com

the same answer, like every guy get it... spam CS AQQQQQ

Banned

Seems like this will be for ever
    I quit.

Banned

you can buy bronze on website :P[/b]
    i cant use Credit Card on web site and is the only way for me to buy prem

Lady

still "k2ed"...anyone got new reply from CS??

PoseidoM

no, k2ed ill fixed

just w8!

didinino

Linus is working on a FAQ,

things will be changed and i assume sharing will cause the owner to PAY for it xD

PoseidoM

lol

BJK

ya it will fixed, but why not now?`?? are they stupid enough to do all fucking things back.. FUCK K2