Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think its good security cus now turks cant hack u...
Page: 38

ISeeYouPee

i think its good security cus now turks cant hack u

tommyleonghk

i think its good security cus now turks cant hack u [/b]
    hackers not only come from turkey ....just for your info

Lady

i think its good security cus now turks cant hack u [/b]
    turks r doesnt metter now...
    we got hacked by k2 lol

Lag0nx

what if i do say it..who are you to tell me i did?
    my account got hacked by a dutch fag..items worth in total 2300$ gone..he cant login anymore to scam me again..
    => gogo regear and restart owning..

the account is back totally mine, so i wont shut up..

K2 did well with this patch, 2bad for the ones that shared..but when u took your sharer u must have known that it was against the rules.. THATS WHY THEY POST USER AGREEMENT BEFORE U REGISTRATE. IF UR TO LAME TO READ THATS UR OWN FOLD[/b]
    It's your own fualt getting hacked fag.
    stop saying k2's new patch would prevented it if they did it sooner,if you had a brain you wouldn't get hacked in the first place.

waton

i think u guys dont understand the meaning of the new patch

it came out so people cant HACK ur account from other side of the world...

it didnt came out to stop sharing or to stop 3rth party tools. its only a neg result of it..but still they did it for the security of the account.

my account got hacked by a dutch fag..items worth in total 2300$ gone..he cant login anymore to scam me again..

K2 did well with this patch, 2bad for the ones that shared..but when u took your sharer u must have known that it was against the rules.. THATS WHY THEY POST USER AGREEMENT BEFORE U REGISTRATE. IF UR TO LAME TO READ THATS UR OWN FOLD[/b]

back when i registered, sharing accounts wasnt AGAINST tos.. it just said that sharing = no customer support when it comes to lost items, or hacked accounts.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

blah blah blah eh eh eh blah blah eh eh...
    I will fucking crack my self up when after u got all ur leet gear back on and the "dutch fag" uses a proxy and OWNS U AGAIN HA DIDNT SEE THIS COMING DID U RETARD?

gogo dutchie rape this fucktard.
    ITS OUR ACCOUNTS WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO LET WHOEVER WE WANT TO PLAY WITH IT.And about no support.......THEY DONT DO ROLLBACKS ANYWAY , so what support are they talking about ? fuck the so called support gimme my acc back.

tommyleonghk

i think u guys dont understand the meaning of the new patch

it came out so people cant HACK ur account from other side of the world...

it didnt came out to stop sharing or to stop 3rth party tools. its only a neg result of it..but still they did it for the security of the account.[/b]
    does it matter if the hacker is from the other side of the world? he / she could be leaving next door to you...

so...pro security... GG :lol:

B1tesizeThriLL

back when i registered, sharing accounts wasnt AGAINST tos.. it just said that sharing = no customer support when it comes to lost items, or hacked accounts.[/b]
    Exactly. By sharing, your risking your own acccount. I know the people I share with for a long ass time, and know that they would never do anything to try to hack or scam me. So unless K2/G1 adjusts and fixes this lame ass way of "protecting our accounts" then they're going to lose a shitload of customers.

And about no support.......THEY DONT DO ROLLBACKS ANYWAY , so what support are they talking about ? fuck the so called support gimme my acc back.[/b]
    that is an EXCELLENT point

banaanc

I'm sorry but that is a extremely ignorant fucking post... People share because they don't always have time to play, and dont give me this "If you don't have time to play, then quit" Bullshit.
    95% of people in USKO share or have shared atleast once in their lives...

I'm so sick of all these god damn arrogant kid's posting with their bullcrap.[/b]
    hmm then if i dont have time to play, maybe i should leave with some macro on, simply because i dont have time to play

and speedhackers use hacks cause they dont have time to play, but they want nps

Banned

I'm sorry but that is a extremely ignorant fucking post... People share because they don't always have time to play, and dont give me this "If you don't have time to play, then quit" Bullshit.
    95% of people in USKO share or have shared atleast once in their lives...

I'm so sick of all these god damn arrogant kid's posting with their bullcrap.[/b]
    You aren't ignorant yourself? You think I dont have a life because I dont share? Because I have a busy life that's why Im lower level and beat by 3people who play the same account.

I'm sure 99% of the scams and hacks are by someone the "victim" know.

B1tesizeThriLL

You aren't ignorant yourself? You think I dont have a life because I dont share? Because I have a busy life that's why Im lower level and beat by 3people who play the same account.

I'm sure 99% of the scams and hacks are by someone the "victim" know.[/b]
    Nah, Kennie you got my point wrong. I'm not saying anything against people who don't share, I respect them because they do all the hard work themselves, but people like waton and ISeeyoupee are getting on my nerves by stating that it's our fault we share and that we deserve to get banned. Just sick of all this baby back Bullshit.

Jason269

Look, this cant be to take out sharers because people who don't have sharers have been fucked over also.. This is so fucking stressful right now!

ChronicS

He isnt blaming k2

But we still can share with people from our own country?[/b]

yea and what if u werent scammed.. ?ike me, i never got hacked / scammed OR scammed / hacked anyone
    so i hope u can understand ppl like me .