Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; blah blah blah eh eh eh blah blah eh eh... I will fucking crack my self up when after u ...
Page: 39

waton

blah blah blah eh eh eh blah blah eh eh...
    I will fucking crack my self up when after u got all ur leet gear back on and the "dutch fag" uses a proxy and OWNS U AGAIN HA DIDNT SEE THIS COMING DID U RETARD?

gogo dutchie rape this fucktard.
    ITS OUR ACCOUNTS WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO LET WHOEVER WE WANT TO PLAY WITH IT.And about no support.......THEY DONT DO ROLLBACKS ANYWAY , so what support are they talking about ? fuck the so called support gimme my acc back.[/b]
    ow i did know that sooner or later a g4y would mention that way, well the thing is that he is trackable than, and internet frauds are, if u know it or not, a police matter..so do it..try it, have fun

at least i still can play and dont have to beg and cry to get account rofl

Banned

Nah, Kennie you got my point wrong. I'm not saying anything against people who don't share, I respect them because they do all the hard work themselves, but people like waton and ISeeyoupee are getting on my nerves by stating that it's our fault we share and that we deserve to get banned. Just sick of all this baby back Bullshit.[/b]
    Iseeyoupee is a little kid or at least very immature. Already received some letters and PMs from him and his clannies.

Have to ignore people like them.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

at least i still can play and dont have to beg and cry to get account rofl[/b]
    im not begging nor crying i might not be able to log in atm but i wont cut my wrists.im only worried about my friend that invested so much time (and money) on my rogue and now he wont be able to play..
    i said it b4 ill say it again , its our accounts , we should decide who we let in them, not k2. end of story.

waton

there u may have a point and maybe they will update the patch somehow..we dont know so whats the use for flaming on shit what still has to be updated..

i still think it was a fine update..you have to see it from both sides..for sharers - friends it sucks, for accounts that got hacked it rocks..

tommyleonghk

ROFL

what happened to the Different Region for Sharers Thread

back when i registered, sharing accounts wasnt AGAINST tos.. it just said that sharing = no customer support when it comes to lost items, or hacked accounts.[/b]
    . Accounts are available only to adults or, in their discretion, their minor child. If you are a minor, your parent or guardian must complete the registration process, in which case they will take full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. By clicking the "I Accept" button and providing us with a credit card number, you represent that you are an adult and are either accepting this Agreement on behalf of yourself or your child. You may not transfer or share your Account with anyone, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one child to use the Account instead of you (in which case you may not use that Account). You are liable for all activities conducted through the Account, and parents or guardians are liable for the activities of their child. Corporations and other entities are not eligible to procure Accounts.? You shall not own any Account you create and such Accounts shall be the sole property of K2 Network.

The TOS has always said sharing was a no no. This phrase was in the TOS when I started playing in 2004.

Jason269

anyone got australia proxy?

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

there u may have a point and maybe they will update the patch somehow..we dont know so whats the use for flaming on shit what still has to be updated..[/b]
    yea i guess im sorry >,<

tommyleonghk

yea i guess im sorry >,<[/b]
    Lets pray for the best :unsure:

sexy Owa

no matter what k2 does be it good or bad the community will find a reason to complain about it instead of looking at all the negatives of this (not being able to have somebody else do work on YOUR character) look at the positives. this is a step forward in security to all knight online players :/ it keeps turkish people from hacking english players. it will also make it much more difficult, Expecially on carnak west for gold farmers to create and keep gold farming accounts made. i think its worth it -.- although a lot of good friends of mine are without characters to play, this is a move that will secure the future of knight players more then harm it :/

NaidenZ

no matter what k2 does be it good or bad the community will find a reason to complain about it instead of looking at all the negatives of this (not being able to have somebody else do work on YOUR character) look at the positives. this is a step forward in security to all knight online players :/ it keeps turkish people from hacking english players. it will also make it much more difficult, Expecially on carnak west for gold farmers to create and keep gold farming accounts made. i think its worth it -.- although a lot of good friends of mine are without characters to play, this is a move that will secure the future of knight players more then harm it :/[/b]
    I get your ID nd I get your PW and I have friends who would know you so I can know where you live in then I use proxy and I get all your items.

nice work did K2.

sexy Owa

I get your pw, I get your ID and I have friends who would know you so you can know where you from, I use proxy and I get all your items.

easy.[/b]
    yes, extremely easy please feel free attempting to hack an account that nobody has the information to except myself point is if a ko player WANTS TO they can keep their account 100% secure.

NaidenZ

yes, extremely easy please feel free attempting to hack an account that nobody has the information to except myself point is if a ko player WANTS TO they can keep their account 100% secure.[/b]
    THE FUCKING POINT IS EVEN WITH THIS PATCH OR WITHOUT IT ,PEOPLE WILL STILL GET YOUR ID ND PW ND HACK YOU ANYWAY
    proxy is 100% easy to use even a dumb turk kid knows how to use it

the point is this patch helps NOTHING

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

now they gonna sell things that you can use the char on more ip&#39;s?

manveerj

This doesnt help security at all.. I just got hacked...