Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; now they gonna sell things that you can use the char on more ip's?[/b] ahahahahah +1 gogo pus...
Page: 40

Lady

now they gonna sell things that you can use the char on more ip's?[/b]
    ahahahahah +1 gogo pus

sexy Owa

so people are going to get my account information via database hack and know my location also at the same time get a proxy to that location and then hack my account?

EDIT : by the way k2 has banned many united states proxies :P

ZumieZ

all i can say about this .
    Its a fuckin Sign!!!!!! GoGo WoW =D
    All go Cairne New server with no transfers ;P
    --------
    Im glad im not experiencing this =D i kicked KO out long ago nd not even thinking of coming back
    ---------------
    Just so u know when u bomb spam CS tickets they will delete the last patch nd make it go like it was or at least fix the location thing which means if you are in US with a registered account in turkey you cant log in ... To be honest K2 just started taking some steps in their business ^^

banaanc

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Linus")</div>
    Sharing has never been "enabled." I don&#39;t understand why you think it would start.

I realize that this patch might make it harder for you to share, but if you&#39;re a really dedicated account sharer you&#39;ll probably find a way around it, which is as equally frowned upon as the actual sharing itself but the end result is still the same. So if your question is "Is K2 ever going to alter the TOS and welcome sharers with open arms, including offering them support and repealing patches that were never intended to actively affect them anyway?" the answer is heck no.

I&#39;ve given this answer as many times as you&#39;ve asked it. If you ask a fifth time, it will not change. And please try to find a way to express yourself without cussing. I retain hope that I am dealing with intelligent, mature people, and you can&#39;t imagine my disappointment when I realize just how feverishly some people attempt to prove me wrong.[/b]

tommyleonghk

QUOTE("Linus")
    Sharing has never been "enabled." I don&#39;t understand why you think it would start.

I realize that this patch might make it harder for you to share, but if you&#39;re a really dedicated account sharer you&#39;ll probably find a way around it, which is as equally frowned upon as the actual sharing itself but the end result is still the same. So if your question is "Is K2 ever going to alter the TOS and welcome sharers with open arms, including offering them support and repealing patches that were never intended to actively affect them anyway?" the answer is heck no.

I&#39;ve given this answer as many times as you&#39;ve asked it. If you ask a fifth time, it will not change. And please try to find a way to express yourself without cussing. I retain hope that I am dealing with intelligent, mature people, and you can&#39;t imagine my disappointment when I realize just how feverishly some people attempt to prove me wrong.[/b]
    why do u keep bestowing others your negative energy?

:P Lets think positive... :lol:

banaanc

i dont have anything better to do at work anyway :P

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

its bs. i think ill make a post on official forums on who is going 2 boycott k2 and not pay 4 it, y should WE pay for sumthing that WE dont want, wtf? real gg marketing style yea

banaanc

its bs. i think ill make a post on official forums on who is going 2 boycott k2 and not pay 4 it, y should WE pay for sumthing that WE dont want, wtf? real gg marketing style yea[/b]
    cool more place for me to get my platinum exp and more bosses to hunt

Opakigad

cool more place for me to get my platinum exp and more bosses to hunt[/b]
    And play with and against turks who can share because they live in the same country that own u by lvl, items since this doesnt stop cheating and some other stuff i cant think of now

banaanc

better by turk sharers, not by turk AND english sharers

whats the difference between getting pwned by turk shared char with +15 lvls, english shared character with +15 levels or by macroed character with + 15lvls

tho at least the stuff i earned will be a bit safer now

mrmagic2008

this really sucks for the sharers out there. I can see how they did this for security reasons but I don&#39;t think they thought it all out fully

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

its not just about sharers..its also about friends that cant play our accounts.i dont need no sharers , im already 80 with great gear why would i need a sharer? exactly i dont.i just let friends play with the rogue cuz they invested time and effort in this character and it really sucks for them to get kicked out like that

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

this really sucks for the sharers out there. I can see how they did this for security reasons but I don&#39;t think they thought it all out fully[/b]
    its not just about the sharing factor. its the fact that now lets say if we going 2 do isiloon or felenkor, i can ONLY log my priest, i cannot log a warrior if needed or any other rouge, its bullshit... and now since i cant go 2 morning bdw cuz of school, i had a friend logging me for this, but now cannot, how gay yea?

Me and my husband travel alot...so no checking in our clan when we do. :|

Tenzer

not a big deal, do not play ko while u are on a trip, lol :P