Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Go to run type "cmd" then type /flushdns refresh your desktop then refresh your ip then you should be fine! ...
Page: 42

PwR

Go to run type "cmd" then type /flushdns refresh your desktop then refresh your ip then you should be fine! good hunting GL[/b]
    this doesnt work on vista

i need prxy server i thinkk

Banned

this doesnt work on vista

i need prxy server i thinkk[/b]
    it wont work on vista and XP... is a problem with the country, u cant do nothing else then use a proxy

PwR

it wont work on vista and XP... is a problem with the country, u cant do nothing else then use a proxy[/b]
    i know that.... do u know a proxy server and i think im guna need help setting it up and learning how to use it

it wont work on vista and XP... is a problem with the country, u cant do nothing else then use a proxy[/b]
    i know that.... do u know a proxy server and i think im guna need help setting it up and learning how to use it.

PoseidoM

some1 can help me with proxy ?

yay,lost my 80 rogue on akara with full gear Love this shit xD But ill be in Turkey in 3 weeks so no biggie

/steel0

Banned

there is a guide in tech section....

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=227358

Will someone anwser the other issuie on this...

How will this seriously stop gold farmers. :|?

Jason269

does anyone know a working australia proxy? socks5? plss

Banned

does anyone know a working australia proxy? socks5? plss [/b]
    mate just wait, dont use proxy k2 soon will fix this problems..
    do not get ban for use a proxy

Jason269

its very stressful waitin for this shit its like being addicted to drugs then completly stop avin it! :P

finally no more sharers!

lazy ppl will have to lvl them self

muhaha

mate just wait, dont use proxy k2 soon will fix this problems..
    do not get ban for use a proxy[/b]

im quite sure this isnt just a miss hap or a bug

k2 implemented it, there not going back on it sad to say.

guess they got fed up with the 1,000 support tickets a month about sharers scamming owners ect.

too bad alota gg's got fuked over this :\

ZumieZ

finally no more sharers!
    lazy ppl will have to lvl them self

muhaha[/b]
    +1

mjollner

funny how the guy that says lazy ppl will have to lvl themselves hasnt gone past lvl 61.........

funny how the guy that says lazy ppl will have to lvl themselves hasnt gone past lvl 61.........[/b]
    funny how you are assuming without facts. There are people enjoying this game by themselves without sharers, despite being level 70-75, or even ardream players. Ardream is created for those that doesn't have time to devote themselves on endless grinding, take advantage of it.

They (K2) are fed up with Hacked / Scammed issues, and since Xtrap is basically useless, they have came up with a new solution. I don't know why half you guys are crying about it, sharing IS against K2's ToS in the first place. You don't like it? Go ahead and uninstall and move on to a better MMORPG.

Online games are meant merely for entertainment, half of you guys take this game way too serious. Unable to compete with a young teenager / no-lifer, so you have to get a sharer to play your account? A sharer that you don't even know? You never even met? Why not just get your real-life friend to play your account with you? Oh wait, because we are in the same timezone, I won't be able to get level 80 in 2 weeks then! WAH WAH etc.

If you can't devote yourself to an online game, might as well just quit and move on with your real-life. If you travel around lots for business / vacation purposes, K2 is doing you a favor by allowing you to focus on your main task.

Endless crying won't do anything, it never did, and it never will. We are dealing with K2 here, a company that makes profit from Turkish players, not English. This is DEFINITELY not WoW, for the last fucking time