Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seriously level your own god damn character. You dont have to be 70 in a month to have fun.. It ...
Page: 43

EastonLemon

Seriously level your own god damn character.

You dont have to be 70 in a month to have fun.. It is a game afterall..

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

funny how you are assuming without facts. There are people enjoying this game by themselves without sharers, despite being level 70-75, or even ardream players. Ardream is created for those that doesn't have time to devote themselves on endless grinding, take advantage of it.

They (K2) are fed up with Hacked / Scammed issues, and since Xtrap is basically useless, they have came up with a new solution. I don't know why half you guys are crying about it, sharing IS against K2's ToS in the first place. You don't like it? Go ahead and uninstall and move on to a better MMORPG.

Online games are meant merely for entertainment, half of you guys take this game way too serious. Unable to compete with a young teenager / no-lifer, so you have to get a sharer to play your account? A sharer that you don't even know? You never even met? Why not just get your real-life friend to play your account with you? Oh wait, because we are in the same timezone, I won't be able to get level 80 in 2 weeks then! WAH WAH etc.

If you can't devote yourself to an online game, might as well just quit and move on with your real-life. If you travel around lots for business / vacation purposes, K2 is doing you a favor by allowing you to focus on your main task.

Endless crying won't do anything, it never did, and it never will. We are dealing with K2 here, a company that makes profit from Turkish players, not English. This is DEFINITELY not WoW, for the last fucking time[/b]
    +1 :wub: Dota please.

Lady

Scandium

funny how you are assuming without facts. There are people enjoying this game by themselves without sharers, despite being level 70-75, or even ardream players. Ardream is created for those that doesn't have time to devote themselves on endless grinding, take advantage of it.

They (K2) are fed up with Hacked / Scammed issues, and since Xtrap is basically useless, they have came up with a new solution. I don't know why half you guys are crying about it, sharing IS against K2's ToS in the first place. You don't like it? Go ahead and uninstall and move on to a better MMORPG.

Online games are meant merely for entertainment, half of you guys take this game way too serious. Unable to compete with a young teenager / no-lifer, so you have to get a sharer to play your account? A sharer that you don't even know? You never even met? Why not just get your real-life friend to play your account with you? Oh wait, because we are in the same timezone, I won't be able to get level 80 in 2 weeks then! WAH WAH etc.

If you can't devote yourself to an online game, might as well just quit and move on with your real-life. If you travel around lots for business / vacation purposes, K2 is doing you a favor by allowing you to focus on your main task.

Endless crying won't do anything, it never did, and it never will. We are dealing with K2 here, a company that makes profit from Turkish players, not English. This is DEFINITELY not WoW, for the last fucking time[/b]
    Damn you need a nobel!!Try to do some iq test anytime soon pls.....Einstein,what about the real life friends living in 2 different countries cus of there work??But know each other from 5 years old?What about the brothers that live in 2 different countries and they share?Oh i forgot if you have brother and both of you still live at parents home you are not shares!Check all the situations before you make a big time speach Einstein!!

Damn you need a nobel!!Try to do some iq test anytime soon pls.....Einstein,what about the real life friends living in 2 different countries cus of there work??But know each other from 5 years old?What about the brothers that live in 2 different countries and they share?Oh i forgot if you have brother and both of you still live at parents home you are not shares!Check all the situations before you make a big time speach Einstein!![/b]
    You either

1: Did not read my thread carefully, and missed out the whole fucking point

or

2: Retarded

Yes, Einstein right here is telling you to get some tissue for your precious tears, because no one gives a flying fuck if you happen to have 7 brothers, and one at each continent, and you can't share with them.

Learn to play the game without sharing?

Scandium

If you dont give a fuck then you should know what this kind of ppl like you do...they keep there mouth closed
    Patch 1527 Frequently Asked Questions:
    1. What has changed?
    2. Why has this changed?
    3. What will this accomplish?
    4. Why fix what isn’t broken?
    5. How does this affect me?
    6. Can I log in from a different computer than the one I usually use to play Knight Online?
    7. What if I login from multiple IPs?
    8. What if I log in from more than one country?
    9. What if I move to another country?
    10. What if I travel to another country?
    11. Can I share my account?
    12. Why is K2 suddenly cracking down on account sharing?
    13. What about people that share within their own country?
    -----> 14. What if I want to share among family members?
    15. Isn’t it unfair that account sharers in a single country are not discriminated against, but account sharers in different countries are?
    16. I can’t log in, but I’m the account owner. What should I do?
    17. Can I change my stored location?

Next time also read all my answer not only where you want to pick up your underground fuck
    Einstein!!!

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

New, easier and faster solution:

No programs or anything else but a browser and existing KO account required either.

At least it worked for me earlier this morning, all i did was adding my KO account to the gamersfirst account as i wanted to let my sharer sign up for the event, as it says i would have to log off the account first - i told him to do so.
    When he tried relogging it wouldn't let him in, saying wrong country bla bla.. However it magically begun working for me as obviously the gamersfirst site added my IP range to the database as the one last logged in.

ISeeYouPee

i rape yuber at dota...
    i have to carry him always

BJK

New, easier and faster solution:

No programs or anything else but a browser and existing KO account required either.

At least it worked for me earlier this morning, all i did was adding my KO account to the gamersfirst account as i wanted to let my sharer sign up for the event, as it says i would have to log off the account first - i told him to do so.
    When he tried relogging it wouldn't let him in, saying wrong country bla bla.. However it magically begun working for me as obviously the gamersfirst site added my IP range to the database as the one last logged in.[/b]
    where is this event :S

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

where is this event :S[/b]
    PUS

If you dont give a fuck then you should know what this kind of ppl like you do...they keep there mouth closed
    Patch 1527 Frequently Asked Questions:
    1. What has changed?
    2. Why has this changed?
    3. What will this accomplish?
    4. Why fix what isn’t broken?
    5. How does this affect me?
    6. Can I log in from a different computer than the one I usually use to play Knight Online?
    7. What if I login from multiple IPs?
    8. What if I log in from more than one country?
    9. What if I move to another country?
    10. What if I travel to another country?
    12. Why is K2 suddenly cracking down on account sharing?
    13. What about people that share within their own country?
    -----> 14. What if I want to share among family members?
    15. Isn’t it unfair that account sharers in a single country are not discriminated against, but account sharers in different countries are?
    16. I can’t log in, but I’m the account owner. What should I do?
    17. Can I change my stored location?

Next time also read all my answer not only where you want to pick up your underground fuck
    Einstein!!![/b]
    It is not only I dont give a fuck, K2 doesn't either. Which part of that don't you fucking understand?

Directly from the website. Maybe you should read the content of the answer, not just copy and paste the questions without a clue.

1. Accounts are available only to adults or, in their discretion, their minor child. If you are a minor, your parent or guardian must complete the registration process, in which case they will take full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. By clicking the "I Accept" button and providing us with a credit card number, you represent that you are an adult and are either accepting this Agreement on behalf of yourself or your child. You may not transfer or share your Account with anyone, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one child to use the Account instead of you (in which case you may not use that Account). You are liable for all activities conducted through the Account, and parents or guardians are liable for the activities of their child. Corporations and other entities are not eligible to procure Accounts.� You shall not own any Account you create and such Accounts shall be the sole property of K2 Network.

NOW WILL YOU STFU? K2 DOESN'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH YOUR BROTHER / PARENTS / FRIENDS OR YOUR GAY MATES. SHARING IS AGAINST TOS hence the new releasing patch.

BJK

PUS[/b]
    ty, will try it if my sharer will be on..

Scandium

It is not only I dont give a fuck, K2 doesn't either. Which part of that don't you fucking understand?

Directly from the website. Maybe you should read the content of the answer, not just copy and paste the questions without a clue.

1. Accounts are available only to adults or, in their discretion, their minor child. If you are a minor, your parent or guardian must complete the registration process, in which case they will take full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. By clicking the "I Accept" button and providing us with a credit card number, you represent that you are an adult and are either accepting this Agreement on behalf of yourself or your child. You may not transfer or share your Account with anyone, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one child to use the Account instead of you (in which case you may not use that Account). You are liable for all activities conducted through the Account, and parents or guardians are liable for the activities of their child. Corporations and other entities are not eligible to procure Accounts.� You shall not own any Account you create and such Accounts shall be the sole property of K2 Network.

NOW WILL YOU STFU? K2 DOESN'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH YOUR BROTHER / PARENTS / FRIENDS OR YOUR GAY MATES. SHARING IS AGAINST TOS hence the new releasing patch.[/b]
    While this patch is not intended to specifically restrict account sharing, it has shown itself to make it more difficult for those that share accounts. K2 does not now nor will it ever offer Customer Support in regards to account sharers (this includes game patches)
    Here is your nobel!!!
    now please keep the silence

cant be bothred readin it all... can someone answer me this... do proxys work ? or not?

human_sin

ty k2... and now after more then 5 years i finish this fkin game