Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So do proxy work ??...
Page: 44

So do proxy work ??

yes they do, just u need a normal 1, with open sockets not a public laggy shit

Well does anyone know one ? if so can u pm me it, thnx

11. Can I share my account?
    While this patch is not intended to specifically restrict account sharing, it has shown itself to make it more difficult for those that share accounts. K2 does not now nor will it ever offer Customer Support in regards to account sharers (this includes game patches)
    Here is your nobel!!!
    now please keep the silence [/b]
    So you just owned yourself? The answer to that question is No btw, if you fail to comprehend.

Take a seat and go back to school.

Karpsu

Well does anyone know one ? if so can u pm me it, thnx[/b]
    Well you'd need to tell them the country the proxy should be located in.

banaanc

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Linus")</div>
    You...just admitted that you share and are looking for me to provide Customer Support? :blink:[/b]
    PWNED

Scandium

damn i ll not lose my time anymore with you...you really dont worth it!You bold something words in my post but i think you are totally blind here it is once and for the last time:
    While this patch is NOT intended to specifically restrict account sharing......

and last words to you....read the sentence and take a clue what it says NEWB not what YOU like to read and understand

Tiba

funny how you are assuming without facts. There are people enjoying this game by themselves without sharers, despite being level 70-75, or even ardream players. Ardream is created for those that doesn&#39;t have time to devote themselves on endless grinding, take advantage of it.

They (K2) are fed up with Hacked / Scammed issues, and since Xtrap is basically useless, they have came up with a new solution. I don&#39;t know why half you guys are crying about it, sharing IS against K2&#39;s ToS in the first place. You don&#39;t like it? Go ahead and uninstall and move on to a better MMORPG.

Online games are meant merely for entertainment, half of you guys take this game way too serious. Unable to compete with a young teenager / no-lifer, so you have to get a sharer to play your account? A sharer that you don&#39;t even know? You never even met? Why not just get your real-life friend to play your account with you? Oh wait, because we are in the same timezone, I won&#39;t be able to get level 80 in 2 weeks then! WAH WAH etc.

If you can&#39;t devote yourself to an online game, might as well just quit and move on with your real-life. If you travel around lots for business / vacation purposes, K2 is doing you a favor by allowing you to focus on your main task.

Endless crying won&#39;t do anything, it never did, and it never will. We are dealing with K2 here, a company that makes profit from Turkish players, not English. This is DEFINITELY not WoW, for the last fucking time[/b]

+10 1/2
    wow
    said enough.
    close the topic?
    ty bb

Wiggle

Proxies wont help - you will just start to lag and as more and more use them the more u will lag

"the servers are so quiet"

What has the next patch got in-store for all

damn i ll not lose my time anymore with you...you really dont worth it!You bold something words in my post but i think you are totally blind here it is once and for the last time:
    While this patch is NOT intended to specifically restrict account sharing......

and last words to you....read the sentence and take a clue what it says NEWB not what YOU like to read and understand[/b]

WOW SOMEONE GIVE THIS GUY AN ENGLISH LESSON PLS. A turk could probably comprehend better than you.

not intended to specifically restrict account sharing. So tell me Mr. Genius, what is this patch about? It has shown itself to make it more difficult for those that share accounts. Why? IT CANT POSSIBLY BE A FUCKING COINCIDENCE CAN IT?.
    Secondly, there is a new security update. Going forward, all players are required to log in from the same country they were in last time they logged in before the patch. This is being done to protect legitimate players, enhance the overall in-game experience, as well as to thwart the attempts of those who would do harm to our players. Please also remember that it is against the TOS to share accounts, and that any accounts with a history of sharing may also experience difficulty completing the login process.[/b]
    NOT SPECIFICALLY RESTRICT TO ACCOUNT SHARING, BUT ALSO TO PROTECT LEGITIMATE PLAYERS - AKA SCAMMERS / HACKERS; HOWEVER, YOU STILL CAN&#39;T FUCKING SHARE.

Now will you stop crying? and learn to enjoy MMORPG ALONE? Not with your FAR FAR AWAY brother.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Karpsu

For one, this patch does not prevent hacking or koxping. Linus himself said that the gold farmers who are already behind a proxy will be having a hard time now since they don&#39;t always know which country the proxy is located in. That is utter bullshit though. Of course anyone who uses a proxy knows where it is. That&#39;s one of the reasons to proxy in the first place, to seem you are in a specific location.

This patch probably didn&#39;t cause anyone else any complications but to them who share a character and are not Turkish, since most Turkish people seem to share with their fellow countrymen.

Banned

WOW SOMEONE GIVE THIS GUY AN ENGLISH LESSON PLS. A turk could probably comprehend better than you.

not intended to specifically restrict account sharing. So tell me Mr. Genius, what is this patch about? Oh right, to stop gold farmer, AND a step up to restrict account sharing.

Now will you stop crying? and learn to enjoy MMORPG ALONE? Not with your FAR FAR AWAY brother.[/b]
    He is right, go read Linus FAQ... k2 will keep dont support account sharing but this patch is NOT agaist account sharing, this patch only want help people to dont get hack, to stop gold farmers and to stop account selling... if u ask me how well i dunno coz i keep see gold farmers in all moradon but anyway...
    People can get their account back, just need log in website and send a tickets with all info, then u have to wait few days.
    K2 will change account only 1 time... then will be released a new option in MYKOL where u can change country 2 times for months.

banaanc

ROFL at sharers who want CS from k2

For one, this patch does not prevent hacking or koxping. Linus himself said that the gold farmers who are already behind a proxy will be having a hard time now since they don&#39;t always know which country the proxy is located in. That is utter bullshit though. Of course anyone who uses a proxy knows where it is. That&#39;s one of the reasons to proxy in the first place, to seem you are in a specific location.

This patch probably didn&#39;t cause anyone else any complications but to them who share a character and are not Turkish, since most Turkish people seem to share with their fellow countrymen.[/b]
    This patch WILL NOT stop gold farmers, we all know that. Nothing will, just like nothing will stop Heavefire (aka Koxp). This game is too old / buggy, it is too easy to bypass any security check.

How did you think Chinese gold farmers are logged when K2 IP banned Chinese 2 weeks ago? The Gold farmers got in with proxy, leaving the legitimate players stuck and pissed off. I don&#39;t really think there is a way to stop them, unless they find out a way to permanently block heavefire / koxp, which is nearly impossible.

Seriously, sealing was intended to prevent hackers / scammers, but it was too easy to get sealing answer changed via CS, so they came down to this resolution.