Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol slaved for 72 then sell nice move...
Page: 47

oldboy

lol slaved for 72 then sell nice move

lol slaved for 72 then sell nice move [/b]
    :P good thing i sold early, now u cant sell

Gr33ntumb

whats the difference if lets say i got 2 brothers that play my account and 2 sharers from a different country that play my account?
    oh ill tell u.None.Its exactly the same thing , just think about it .[/b]

oh my god some ppl are stupid

yes you are right , the game whas meant exatcly to have someone play it 24/7 , ,

mischiefmaker89

I really don't know what is going on. I can log 1 account that i didnt even register. I am deployed in Korea atm, and i registered here just a few days ago w/ new information and everything, tried to loggin and got that message. FFS i didnt even log it yet lol. I hope they fix this problem

Jason269

Have you started to feel the pain?? :P[/b]
    ye

banaanc

submit ticket so they set your location

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

i hope all sharers get what they deserve, not their accounts back. share with ur brother or ur sister, but not with people across the world lol its making it so uber UNFAIR, so u just deserve it, really.[/b]
    Go die, some of us actually like having lives other than KO.

Gr33ntumb

well its ok if you share but just dont have pride in killing ppl, and ppl shouldnt be bothered by being defeated by a sharer

edit: nvm....

banaanc

sharing is cheating end of story

laps

few weeks and all will login coz some1 will write program im 100% sure !!!

new patch = new cheat , new inspirations to crackers / hackers etc. maybe even haven fire put new options coz they need more customers

but 4 now its good and im very glad indeed !

Manboy101

funny how you are assuming without facts. There are people enjoying this game by themselves without sharers, despite being level 70-75, or even ardream players. Ardream is created for those that doesn't have time to devote themselves on endless grinding, take advantage of it.

They (K2) are fed up with Hacked / Scammed issues, and since Xtrap is basically useless, they have came up with a new solution. I don't know why half you guys are crying about it, sharing IS against K2's ToS in the first place. You don't like it? Go ahead and uninstall and move on to a better MMORPG.

Online games are meant merely for entertainment, half of you guys take this game way too serious. Unable to compete with a young teenager / no-lifer, so you have to get a sharer to play your account? A sharer that you don't even know? You never even met? Why not just get your real-life friend to play your account with you? Oh wait, because we are in the same timezone, I won't be able to get level 80 in 2 weeks then! WAH WAH etc.

If you can't devote yourself to an online game, might as well just quit and move on with your real-life. If you travel around lots for business / vacation purposes, K2 is doing you a favor by allowing you to focus on your main task.

Endless crying won't do anything, it never did, and it never will. We are dealing with K2 here, a company that makes profit from Turkish players, not English. This is DEFINITELY not WoW, for the last fucking time[/b]
    This.

Banned

you cant log in CW and CE ? or just one?

cuz if its both u just got pwn'd xD

jaca84

I make NEW account and ....country problems. Yeaa , how it possible?

iiason

I make NEW account and ....country problems. Yeaa , how it possible?[/b]
    wat u mean exactly?