Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; meybe, but some of us wasted 23 days and MONEY and now that things[/b] Just use a proxy....
Page: 49

meybe, but some of us wasted 23 days and MONEY and now that things[/b]
    Just use a proxy.

NaidenZ

Just use a proxy.[/b]
    +1
    or vpn

there is always a solution for a problem...

stefann

You are right NaidenZ but i like to login normaly dont wana use that vpn or proxy .....
    So now some ppl will just need to wait till they add that option in MYKOL.

jaca84

yeaa , i try find a polish WORKING proxy and is veeeeery hard to get it!! about vpn, CS must change my country to other(for example US) first, right ? They changed my country to Poland. But cant still log in.... Before was Poland too.

Unr4ted

they find a solution to it soon just have some patiance

Havoc2

If anyone can find a WORKING proxy page I could use it. I have the proxifier but no working proxy IP's.
    edit: Must have Poland proxy on it.

i would suggest you to learn to read[/b]
    To this retard.
    As everyone mentioned if you cant read, they have changed the TOS sense probably 24 hours before I made my post. Felix stated it himself that it was no where in the TOS that account sharing was illegal that it ONLY forfeited customer service rights. (not that we had it anyways)

nothing is really illegal if you put it that way.

it isn't really illegal to use KOXP, you just might get banned. WTF? lmao

TOS IS TOS after all.

TunaFishyMe

tis true that sharing account was not illegal before, just says that you are taking a risk and CS wont help you if you get owned.

but it also says, "we can change our TOS whenever we want without notice"

:P

Havoc2

nothing is really illegal if you put it that way.

it isn't really illegal to use KOXP, you just might get banned. WTF? lmao

TOS IS TOS after all.[/b]
    You have the freedom to do what ever the fuck you want to in America, you just have to pay the penalties for doing so. Still doesn&#39;t solve the problem, I want a Polish IP! Wahh wahh polish IP please, theres your crying. <3 your distracting posts Puppet.

It&#39;s not for me either its for a friend that should still be allowed to play the account.

Ok so tell me Havoc, why would they ban Chinese IP when they never banned Turkish IP?

Back in the Ares days, it was Turkish players that started bug abuse / duping etc, causing the market to be infested with dupe items, but K2 didn&#39;t ban their IP, and if they did you and your sharers will be playing with each other&#39;s balls right now. Every server will be like C-West - DEAD. This is Turk KO, not USKO, and I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if this eventually became TRCNKO.

Take Girakon for example, sure the KOXPers farming Felankor / Isiloon / Ultima might have been Chinese gold farmers, but what about CrazyMageOfChina / Sunshine2008? Do you think it is fair for them to get banned from USKO for something they have never did?

One more thing, I can tell you right now this patch is to prevent Sharers, not to stop Chinese gold farmers. Last time I checked, all Chinese gold farmers COME FROM CHINA, AND FROM ANY OTHER REGIONS ETC. SO HOW DA FUCK WILL THIS STOP THEM FROM FARMING? But this isn&#39;t the first time GM from the official forum bullshit us is it?

What they intended here is clearly to prevent sharing accounts, and this seemed to be the best way to do it. But people like you cry non-stop, even when there is a solution posted under the tech-support with proxy and all that. But then again, this isn&#39;t the first time you cried on KO4LIFE either.

Havoc2

Ok so tell me Havoc, why would they ban Chinese IP when they never banned Turkish IP?

Back in the Ares days, it was Turkish players that started bug abuse / duping etc, causing the market to be infested with dupe items, but K2 didn&#39;t ban their IP, and if they did you and your sharers will be playing with each other&#39;s balls right now. Every server will be like C-West - DEAD. This is Turk KO, not USKO, and I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if this eventually became TRCNKO.

Take Girakon for example, sure the KOXPers farming Felankor / Isiloon / Ultima might have been Chinese gold farmers, but what about CrazyMageOfChina / Sunshine2008? Do you think it is fair for them to get banned from USKO for something they have never did?

One more thing, I can tell you right now this patch is to prevent Sharers, not to stop Chinese gold farmers. Last time I checked, all Chinese gold farmers COME FROM CHINA, AND FROM ANY OTHER REGIONS ETC. SO HOW DA FUCK WILL THIS STOP THEM FROM FARMING? But this isn&#39;t the first time GM from the official forum bullshit us is it?

What they intended here is clearly to prevent sharing accounts, and this seemed to be the best way to do it. But people like you cry non-stop, even when there is a solution posted under the tech-support with proxy and all that. But then again, this isn&#39;t the first time you cried on KO4LIFE either.[/b]
    I never said they SHOULD ban turkish IP&#39;s I infact enjoy playing with the turkish players. The pms I get that come in turkish when I have an lnsanity clan tag, It&#39;s clear that every lnsanity member speaks or knows english enough to communicate vividly. When I have been in the clan for 9 months almost 10 and everyone knows me as one of the only english warriors thats 80 and the ONLY english warrior in lnsanity they know better, my response is always "you know im english why try?" and that usually starts a fun conversation. But to the point.

It&#39;s obvious this was focused to cripple the Chinese Farmers business K2 stated it themselves that their main goal was to cripple them. But what K2 didn&#39;t put into the calculation was that these "Chinese Farmers" DON&#39;T CARE what happens to their level 30 accounts that they farm with so using a proxifier (which is also illegal) has probably been installed on their computers sense day 1, MYKO did this EXACT SAME THING to the chinese farmers in their version, USKO went with the SAME patches MYKO used so the Chinese players were ahead of our version of USKO with everything, they had every patch that continued to keep macro&#39;s working with every new patch K2 put out on USKO, moving here is like going back in time and saying "the car will be invented in 1867 so I&#39;m going to put a pattent on this invention and make billions, I&#39;m also going to start creating a computer so I&#39;ll patent that as well, and the internet, and while I am at it I might as well make Windows and in a few years when monopolizing a utility is illegal I will have Vista ready to come out but this time I will have all the fuck ups that come with Vista ready to fix, I think making a few high tech weapons such as the Tasor and sub machine guns is a good idea as well, I wont just be a billionare, ill have trillions." These Chinese players are not players at all, they are empoloyee&#39;s of an actual company that does not give 2 shits about KO they play this game to sell American&#39;s gold, it is the same in WoW, they use proxifiers to log into US servers on WoW and farm gold and sell it. Banning the Chinese IP is the ONLY solution to ever fix that problem and it took MYKO 3 years to figure that out. MYKO did not just ban the Chinese IP they actually came out with one of the most advanced KO patches that kept proxifiers from working, if you read their posts from translation it will explain it better than me (a redneck) ever could. A friend sent me the link and all the text with it and basically it says that KO has a file in it that proxifiers use "KnightOnline.exe" most of you will reckognize that use proxifiers, well that file is constantly changed every 12 - 24 hours when CZ resets its NP count. Well that file changes its location in the KnightOnline director or the file that KO connects to is changed im not sure which one it is but it changes from KnightOnline.exe to (example : KnightOnline.pme) which is a file you get when you download MYKO and that .pme file has hundreds of minifiles in it that change every 12 hours, sometimes you connect to between 3 to 25 of those files at once making proxifiers only work if you have the serverside files which on MYKO if anyone is caught inside the serverside files without authentication their local IP is trased and they are taken to court, alot of you have heard about the court cases MYKO brings in as much as someone just going into program files and logging into the serverside files to "have a look" and the person in those files are sued for tampering with the game and threatening the company, that brings the cost into the 10&#39;s of thousands of USD worth. To get a working proxy you would have to have the pattern in which the files go in, if you are missing one file or have one file to many trying to connect to your KO will load and before you even see the login screen it will close again and tell you that you are not connected to the correct files.

Thats the extent MYKO went to, to get rid of the Chinese players and guesse what, MYKO&#39;s poplularity has been rising into the hundreds of thousands active accounts that play legitly. That number can also be looked up online, if you think I am lieng to you, have a look for yourself the translator my friend used you can download from the internet in 30 seconds. I don&#39;t know which one he used but hes the first guy I go to if I have any computer problems and if given to him I could probably have a working proxy for myself but I do not care enough about this game anymore to bother him with it sense right now we play Halo3 and Cod4 for entertainment. Gamertag : ReignHavoc08614 soon to be just ReignHavoc (for the ones that play as well :P) sorry for the long post but thats to puppet and any other non believers about what MYKO did to kick the Chinese players off.

B1tesizeThriLL

I have been playing Halo 3 instead now as well. I&#39;m letting my german friend play on my sin. I don&#39;t care for KO that much anymore.

I never said they SHOULD ban turkish IP&#39;s I infact enjoy playing with the turkish players. The pms I get that come in turkish when I have an lnsanity clan tag, It&#39;s clear that every lnsanity member speaks or knows english enough to communicate vividly. When I have been in the clan for 9 months almost 10 and everyone knows me as one of the only english warriors thats 80 and the ONLY english warrior in lnsanity they know better, my response is always "you know im english why try?" and that usually starts a fun conversation. But to the point.

It&#39;s obvious this was focused to cripple the Chinese Farmers business K2 stated it themselves that their main goal was to cripple them. But what K2 didn&#39;t put into the calculation was that these "Chinese Farmers" DON&#39;T CARE what happens to their level 30 accounts that they farm with so using a proxifier (which is also illegal) has probably been installed on their computers sense day 1, MYKO did this EXACT SAME THING to the chinese farmers in their version, USKO went with the SAME patches MYKO used so the Chinese players were ahead of our version of USKO with everything, they had every patch that continued to keep macro&#39;s working with every new patch K2 put out on USKO, moving here is like going back in time and saying "the car will be invented in 1867 so I&#39;m going to put a pattent on this invention and make billions, I&#39;m also going to start creating a computer so I&#39;ll patent that as well, and the internet, and while I am at it I might as well make Windows and in a few years when monopolizing a utility is illegal I will have Vista ready to come out but this time I will have all the fuck ups that come with Vista ready to fix, I think making a few high tech weapons such as the Tasor and sub machine guns is a good idea as well, I wont just be a billionare, ill have trillions." These Chinese players are not players at all, they are empoloyee&#39;s of an actual company that does not give 2 shits about KO they play this game to sell American&#39;s gold, it is the same in WoW, they use proxifiers to log into US servers on WoW and farm gold and sell it. Banning the Chinese IP is the ONLY solution to ever fix that problem and it took MYKO 3 years to figure that out. MYKO did not just ban the Chinese IP they actually came out with one of the most advanced KO patches that kept proxifiers from working, if you read their posts from translation it will explain it better than me (a redneck) ever could. A friend sent me the link and all the text with it and basically it says that KO has a file in it that proxifiers use "KnightOnline.exe" most of you will reckognize that use proxifiers, well that file is constantly changed every 12 - 24 hours when CZ resets its NP count. Well that file changes its location in the KnightOnline director or the file that KO connects to is changed im not sure which one it is but it changes from KnightOnline.exe to (example : KnightOnline.pme) which is a file you get when you download MYKO and that .pme file has hundreds of minifiles in it that change every 12 hours, sometimes you connect to between 3 to 25 of those files at once making proxifiers only work if you have the serverside files which on MYKO if anyone is caught inside the serverside files without authentication their local IP is trased and they are taken to court, alot of you have heard about the court cases MYKO brings in as much as someone just going into program files and logging into the serverside files to "have a look" and the person in those files are sued for tampering with the game and threatening the company, that brings the cost into the 10&#39;s of thousands of USD worth. To get a working proxy you would have to have the pattern in which the files go in, if you are missing one file or have one file to many trying to connect to your KO will load and before you even see the login screen it will close again and tell you that you are not connected to the correct files.

Thats the extent MYKO went to, to get rid of the Chinese players and guesse what, MYKO&#39;s poplularity has been rising into the hundreds of thousands active accounts that play legitly. That number can also be looked up online, if you think I am lieng to you, have a look for yourself the translator my friend used you can download from the internet in 30 seconds. I don&#39;t know which one he used but hes the first guy I go to if I have any computer problems and if given to him I could probably have a working proxy for myself but I do not care enough about this game anymore to bother him with it sense right now we play Halo3 and Cod4 for entertainment. Gamertag : ReignHavoc08614 soon to be just ReignHavoc (for the ones that play as well :P) sorry for the long post but thats to puppet and any other non believers about what MYKO did to kick the Chinese players off.[/b]

nice job

Thats the extent MYKO went to, to get rid of the Chinese players and guesse what, MYKO&#39;s poplularity has been rising into the hundreds of thousands active accounts that play legitly. That number can also be looked up online, if you think I am lieng to you, have a look for yourself the translator my friend used you can download from the internet in 30 seconds. I don&#39;t know which one he used but hes the first guy I go to if I have any computer problems and if given to him I could probably have a working proxy for myself but I do not care enough about this game anymore to bother him with it sense right now we play Halo3 and Cod4 for entertainment. Gamertag : ReignHavoc08614 soon to be just ReignHavoc (for the ones that play as well :P) sorry for the long post but thats to puppet and any other non believers about what MYKO did to kick the Chinese players off.[/b]
    You obviously missed my two simple points and blabbing about something that doesn&#39;t even matter.

Why should Chinese be banned for Turkish players never got banned?

How was this patch suppose to stop Chinese gold farmer?

-If they really wanted to prevent Chinese gold farmer from working in USKO, they would have either:

- banned Chinese IP
    - prevent new account registration
    - security update to catch heavefire / koxp
    - active GMs

not a random patch that enforces 1 region per account

same, i cant even log my own damn account, wtf is this[/b]
    u got k2ed