Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love that patch now every guy must lvl up self...
Page: 50

i love that patch now every guy must lvl up self

lovel12345

yeah thats crap man no more gg sharer k2 is getting shitter and shitter every day ><

mrmagic2008

Thats the extent MYKO went to, to get rid of the Chinese players and guesse what, MYKO&#39;s poplularity has been rising into the hundreds of thousands active accounts that play legitly. That number can also be looked up online, if you think I am lieng to you, have a look for yourself the translator my friend used you can download from the internet in 30 seconds. I don&#39;t know which one he used but hes the first guy I go to if I have any computer problems and if given to him I could probably have a working proxy for myself but I do not care enough about this game anymore to bother him with it sense right now we play Halo3 and Cod4 for entertainment. Gamertag : ReignHavoc08614 soon to be just ReignHavoc (for the ones that play as well :P) sorry for the long post but thats to puppet and any other non believers about what MYKO did to kick the Chinese players off.[/b]
    I thought MYKO shut down?

Gr33ntumb

so anyone of you noob sharers getting anny carpal tunnel from having to level your own guy , or you still stuck here crying / bitching about how you lost your sharer

PoseidoM

Hey , i think fix it.
    only need to send ticket to k2.

Banned

USA registered and still live in USA and yet still cant log in. fuck this game[/b]
    It&#39;s because before the patch, you let someone from another country log your account, thus changing your country code.

Yeah my friend CAN&#39;T FUCKING LOG IN HIS OWN ACCOUNT, THIS IS SHIT[/b]
    It&#39;s because before the patch, he let someone from another country play his account, thus changing the country code.

ya I tried on 8 diff accounts, can only get in one... other 7 bugged.. this is frustrating.[/b]
    It&#39;s because before the patch, you let someone from another country play your account, thus changing the country code.

I can log my friends turkish acc. I dont see how ppl are getting this problem. I think it is just on a select amount of accounts.[/b]
    You can log your turkish friend&#39;s account because before the patch you logged on to his account, thus changing the country code of that account to your country.

Can K2 be more stupid & Gay than this ?

GJ K2 for total retardness[/b]
    Were you sharing and or hacking other people?

hm i can log on without any problems even tho my account is registered in US, but i dont live there/havent been there

for me its working, so stop bitching about "NOBODY CANT LOG ON OHH MY LIFE SUCKS I CANT PLAY GAME OOHHH" stupid emos....[/b]
    It&#39;s because before the patch, you logged on the account from your country, thus changing your country code.

jaca84

To moneyman.
    Bullshit.
    I and my friend , we are both from this same country and i cant play. K2 send me ticket that they changed my country (POLAND) to Poland lol. But I cant still log in to the acc... lol2 . I made NEW account and cant log in too... lol3

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

lawl G1 ftw. glad i got rid of everything b4 they fucked everything up

Banned

Are you guys really playing for fun? What I have notice is that certain people would say they are playing for fun but when this patch came blocking share accounts people were and still are complaining. If you&#39;re really play for fun how hard it would be to make another account? If all your items are on your previously char that you share then if he or she is really your friend would give you those items. If your clan is unwillingly to help you exp up to at least 60 then maybe it isnt a good clan to be in. If your friend is unwillingly to help you exp up to at least 60 then maybe they arent your friends. It isnt hard to get to 60 nowadays with one person playing one account.

People have been locked out of their characters before. It has happen me and my friend where I was able to log into any Ares servers and my friend is unable to. Therefore we choose a server where both of us can login which was Logos and played there for a couple of days before the situation was fixed.

Quit complaining and make another account.

dell123

its shit but ppl are using proxy so its not that bad.

i love that patch now every guy must lvl up self[/b]
    all turks, americans ? can still lvl eachother up they just fucked up small countries

Proximus

How long do you think till they allow us to change it in MyKoL like they said they were?

MirZa117

Sry for bumping this, but what did u guys write in ur tickets so they changed the location?

I cba to check all 38 pages... <.<

Richie

(a) Eligibility. Accounts are available only to adult individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are less than 18 years of age and wish to use the Service, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete the registration process, open an Account in their name(s), and accept full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. Those who have completed these steps and who maintain their Account in good standing are sometimes referred to in this Agreement as "Member(s)", "User(s), or "Player(s)". By clicking the "I have read and agree to above Terms of Service" button you represent that you are an adult 18 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account.

I just wanted to share that. :P

Banned

Are you guys really playing for fun? What I have notice is that certain people would say they are playing for fun but when this patch came blocking share accounts people were and still are complaining. If you&#39;re really play for fun how hard it would be to make another account? If all your items are on your previously char that you share then if he or she is really your friend would give you those items. If your clan is unwillingly to help you exp up to at least 60 then maybe it isnt a good clan to be in. If your friend is unwillingly to help you exp up to at least 60 then maybe they arent your friends. It isnt hard to get to 60 nowadays with one person playing one account.[/b]
    Listen to this guy..

Anyway i like how people complain that they cant share anymore and come up with the reason they have not enough time to xp themselves but complain in the same second about people who koxp to get lvls :lol: