Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

WoW pvp or KO pvp ?

This is a discussion on WoW pvp or KO pvp ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO...
Page: 10

KO

KO was fun but now im enjoying wow pvp much more. Thats right in most cases u fight agains noobs in battlegrounds but its still fun.

KO was fun but now im enjoying wow pvp much more. Thats right in most cases u fight agains noobs in battlegrounds but its still fun.[/b]

Cause you play on a shitty realm then xD.. Go Magtheridon, every1 got full T6 for PvE and Season 3 for lolpvp, so they dont die in 1-2 hits like normal naabs do :P... my last WSG b4 i quit i tanked 8 rogues :<... while running with flag ROAR, gotta love coming from Sunwell to wsg xD 23xxx hp 2xxxx armor

4ngel

WoW pvp actually takes some skill other then learning how to combo and items
    KO pvp is mostly items and comboing .... OH WOW you can combo and you have good items doesnt make you a good pvper
    wow pvp actually takes teamwork and your items arent what it all depends on sure good items can help but its not what its based on
    also in wow pvp every lvl group has there own pvp area like for instance if your lvl 29 and you wanna go kill some mugs you go to the battle area and sign up and you can get into a pvp battle with your lvl
    another thing wow has over ko is your not competing with ppl from your server all the time its always different ppl from different servers.. well not always sometimes you can get the occasional person that you saw last time up in the same one
    yea so in my humble oppinion..
    wow pvp > ko pvp

Within all games i played (WoW,GW,MuO etc.) KO has best pvp ever.[/b]
    True

If they haven&#39;t changed WOW then a lvl 67 cant kill a lvl 70 and if you kill someone more then 3time you don&#39;t get anything for it and most important is that killing give nothing compared to doing quest in "pvp" zone....[/b]
    Yeah that sucks doesn&#39;t it? They made it so you can&#39;t honor transfer like people NP transfer on Ko, DARN =[ And I&#39;ve killed 70s at level 67.. not to mention I&#39;m basically in the equivalent of chitins +7 (Mostly Season 1), as is my 2v2 partner, and we&#39;ve beat people that are in the equivalent of chitins +8 / shells +8 (Season 2 / 3).. So yeah you musta missed out when you played or its been changed.

Oh and world pvp, since im not even on one of those servers, doesn&#39;t seem all that great to me.. but at the same time it seems like a less condensed CZ. Lol gives you nothing? And what does np do besides allow you to get capes? o.o at least capes on WoW provide stats and different levels of bonuses =P Most of all I like how honor on wow, kinda the same concept as NP, can be redeemed for items or marks can be redeemed for pots and whatnot.

Well World Pvp isn&#39;t all that amazing but its sure fun to break up some questing or dailies or w/e your doing. Kinda like when you XP in CZ the excitement or having someone raid you.
    Of course if you lose.. and get camped or w/e then its not so fun, although I&#39;ve seen some funny shit as far as camping in WoW.
    EX: level 25 kills a level 21, camps him 2 or 3 times. 21 logs on his 70, camps the 25. 25 logs on his 70 they fight. 70 calls another 70, so on and so on till you have a giant cluster fuck of ganking going on. Funny shit though xD

That and also raiding cities, can you even do that on a Pve server? idk how it works but its probly not so fun if you can&#39;t actually attack the people there O.o

Well World Pvp isn&#39;t all that amazing but its sure fun to break up some questing or dailies or w/e your doing. Kinda like when you XP in CZ the excitement or having someone raid you.
    Of course if you lose.. and get camped or w/e then its not so fun, although I&#39;ve seen some funny shit as far as camping in WoW.
    EX: level 25 kills a level 21, camps him 2 or 3 times. 21 logs on his 70, camps the 25. 25 logs on his 70 they fight. 70 calls another 70, so on and so on till you have a giant cluster fuck of ganking going on. Funny shit though xD

That and also raiding cities, can you even do that on a Pve server? idk how it works but its probly not so fun if you can&#39;t actually attack the people there O.o[/b]
    You can&#39;t attack the people unless they&#39;re marked.. but half the ppl in cities are marked anyways cuz of BG&#39;s and whatnot.. plus idiots attack you so then you can kill em anyways.. There&#39;s been some pretty large raids on each other&#39;s cities that ended up in some fun Lunar War sized fights.

No pvp in WoW will ever beat the good old 300 vs 300 Ganking in Tarren Mills. Which was the funniest shit before they released the childsafe TBC expansion....

Ganking in Tarren Mills in T3 ftw!

Yun_Yuuzhan

I always smiled to myself when WoW players went on and on about killing static AI scripts as if it was an accomplishment. To be sure, coordinating a group of people that lack basic strategic thinking is pretty difficult, but at the end of the day, raiding is nothing more than beating down a static AI script that was designed to have a solution, and then farming it again and again for purples. I always found the idea of grinding the same raid dungeons over and over to be horrifically boring, I would rather spend extra time at work and earn brownie points with my boss than waste my time on that. I will submit however that tanking was actually pretty difficult. Healing and dps are lol-easy by comparison, little more than simple gear checks.

Theoretically WoW PvP could be more complex than KO, but that falls apart when you see the average player in WoW doesn&#39;t use keybinds, turns with the keyboard instead of the mouse, and doesn&#39;t use the full range of class skills available to them. I always had more success finding real opponents in KO. I believe this is partly because WoW has so many players and partly because it is primarily a PvE experience (count the number of content patches that added to PvP and count the number of content patches that added to PvE, and compare)

Finally, the classes in WoW are so poorly balanced that the Arena is a big joke that just keeps getting funnier. (I hear now even some BG pieces have a rating requirement? HAH! )

However, the one thing WoW truly has over KO is the near total lack of cheaters. Sure, there are win traders, speed glitchers, and botters, but it is nowhere near as bad as KO was in my final days.

wow players can&#39;t handle a good pvp system

and sub 70 can take 70&#39;s easily my 65 rouge took 5 70s with only a pally and me

I always smiled to myself when WoW players went on and on about killing static AI scripts as if it was an accomplishment. To be sure, coordinating a group of people that lack basic strategic thinking is pretty difficult, but at the end of the day, raiding is nothing more than beating down a static AI script that was designed to have a solution, and then farming it again and again for purples. I always found the idea of grinding the same raid dungeons over and over to be horrifically boring, I would rather spend extra time at work and earn brownie points with my boss than waste my time on that. I will submit however that tanking was actually pretty difficult. Healing and dps are lol-easy by comparison, little more than simple gear checks.

Theoretically WoW PvP could be more complex than KO, but that falls apart when you see the average player in WoW doesn&#39;t use keybinds, turns with the keyboard instead of the mouse, and doesn&#39;t use the full range of class skills available to them. I always had more success finding real opponents in KO. I believe this is partly because WoW has so many players and partly because it is primarily a PvE experience (count the number of content patches that added to PvP and count the number of content patches that added to PvE, and compare)

Finally, the classes in WoW are so poorly balanced that the Arena is a big joke that just keeps getting funnier. (I hear now even some BG pieces have a rating requirement? HAH! )

However, the one thing WoW truly has over KO is the near total lack of cheaters. Sure, there are win traders, speed glitchers, and botters, but it is nowhere near as bad as KO was in my final days.[/b]
    Dont you forget to mention they got a GM staff that actually do their job ?

PvE = WOW
    GamePlay = WOW
    PvP = KO

wow is gay..only exp and quest.no good pvp no pk -_-
    knight online has the best pvp in the world..but the exp is sucks.
    no good quest no no no just pk
    but i dont like to play wow cause you make only chars 70lvl after a new 70lvl and aq :P

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast