Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

WoW pvp or KO pvp ?

This is a discussion on WoW pvp or KO pvp ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You are quite wrong, Items are everything in KO anymore - Not skills and fast fingers, More like +4 Uniques ...
Page: 12

You are quite wrong, Items are everything in KO anymore - Not skills and fast fingers, More like +4 Uniques and +10 shells and +10 weapon's.

WoW Is not Item based, It depends on skills - Some on items ofc for the right hp and what not - But it is not majority Item based like KO - that's why I enjoy it, Plus the single fact that they have SOOOO much armor set's and weapon's it isn't even funny!

I mean in Ko you got 6 Armor set's - Paper, a little bit over paper, Half plate, Full plate, chitin, and Shell's that's it - And the Gryphons and Valks cover that up in a shitty getup that either makes you look like your a retard trying to fly, or a guy that has a fetish for lion's.

Wow has like....shitload's :X[/b]
    well, i know that ultimate jeverly beate everything in KO, i know that in KO is 6 armor clases. but....when i played i had only 72 shell+7 and some crappy jeverly. i was playing ares and i hadnt any problem to colect NPs. i know it was slow, but i beated many strongest players.
    Look to other game. depends on gear. better gear always win. but in KO you have a chance to beate stronger and better eqiped player than you r and only because of skills.
    and BTW : if someone can buy lvl 80 with +4 /+9 in KO than he can do same thing in any other game
    I dont want to flame, i know that KO has many problems, but in the basic point the KO PK system is better
    and the basic question wasnt which game is better, it was which game has better PK system.
    if someone ask me if he should start KO i say him no

ZumieZ

J'aime Alizee =D , Nd yes im Ok with Tchuddi if someone asks if he should start KO All say NO! =D

i agree with tchuddi...
    VictoryAkara, your post is true too, but how fast can make +10 items, faster than others? Before that, skills win...

KO = PvP game
    WoW = PvE game[/b]
    Even though WoW has vastly superior PvE capabilities to those of KO, i don't think that limits it to being solely a PvE game. I have to agree nearly 100% with Yun in saying that KO back in its golden age--back before most of you guys played probably--held certain gratifying qualities that set it out from the rest.. and personally I'd rather play that version of KO over and game today.

However, that situation and time has passed. In my experience in WoW PvP, I've be pleasantly surprised to find that the closest thing to hacking or cheating I've seen was someone bugging out a hunter's pet in the Ruins or something. Another thing that I find to be quite intriguing is that if you do get bored of your BG or you find it bad.. you can server transfer to a different one for only around $20-25 dollars. Now, people can't just ST to servers that have just been created and whatnot, but it's a pretty nice option for ya seeing as how you PvP without a need for PuS and you only pay $15 a month.. so you aren't running up a high tab to start with.

Imho, WoW PvP (in its present state and handling) >>> KO PvP (in its present state and handling) because of the fact that the administration behind WoW's workings is far more in touch and able to keep out possible threats towards harming the legitimacy of the PvP's workings. If K2 managed to get KO back to where it was at near early KE.. pssh we might have a different story.

p.s.

I mean in Ko you got 6 Armor set's - Paper, a little bit over paper, Half plate, Full plate, chitin, and Shell's that's it - And the Gryphons and Valks cover that up in a shitty getup that either makes you look like your a retard trying to fly, or a guy that has a fetish for lion's.

Wow has like....shitload's :X[/b]
    WoW has 6 tiers of raiding gear (PvE) and then there are 3 Season os PvP gear. So if you are a PvP'er.. you only really have 3 sets to look at? o.O and theres a possibility that some classes might mix and match the 6th Tier of PvE with the 3rd Season of PvP for different set bonuses.. but other than that how is that too many types of armor? lol I can pick out what a person is wearing in a matter of seconds for any class.. because WoW actually makes you use ur mind zomg. (Although trying to decide if that's a chitin helm or a chitin DD helm can be quite mind boggling. yay?) At least I can see what they're wearing instead of gyphons and having to guess.

Psy

EQ PVP > wow/ko pvp... I haven't tried AoC yet though!

But if i had to choose between the two shit games, ko and wow, I would choose the original KO before compounding uniques.

My hate with Knight Online is:
    It was at first a casual game, almost anyone could pick up at any time for a year or so, and had nearly an equal chance to be great. If you duped, it didn't matter because you could still get owned. Chitin Shields were available on merchant for 400m often, a top player would burn 4 of them going to +7, and if 1 succeeded they would be like: "Wow! I'm so lucky!" +9 jewelery was used in place of uniques some times. leveling to 65 at apos was fun

Then KE came out, the dupers loved it for their ability to compound uniques. Gold Bars were wiped, so many legit people lost a lot of coin. Duping was still possible, but this time they could gain a huge advantage by duping. Chitin Shields also became rare.

Then ROFD came out. The Dark Mares were removed from CZ. The expansion turned KO into a huge time sink. They raised the level cap, but not the stat cap. The addition of Bifrost was good... but dark cz sucked. Instead of lowering the XP requirement, they just added mobs that were harder and gave more XP. Not to mention that some bosses (like deruvish founder) are bugged to hell and wander through eslant town.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112